The South Korean company announced Sony About its new high-end mid-range phone Sony Xperia 10 III Lite with great specifications and prices, with a Snapdragon 690 5G processor, a giant battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh, and a high-quality screen and camera.
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite
- phone comes Sony Xperia 10 III Lite It measures 154 x 68 x 8.3 mm and weighs 169 grams.
- The phone has front and back glass materials protected by a scratch-resistant insulating layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 6, and comes with plastic side frames and edges.
- The screen occupies 80.3% of the front-end area of the phone.
- The phone is protected from water and dust for a distance of 1.5 meters for 30 minutes, with both standards IP65/IP68.
- The phone has a screen of OLED panels, it supports multi-touch, supports 1 billion colors, and the phone comes with an aspect ratio of 21:9.
- The screen measures 6.0 inches, with a resolution of 1080 x 2520 pixels, and a pixel density of 457 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports an outer layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 6 to resist scratching.
- The screen supports HDR display technology, with Triluminos display technology.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports 6 GB of random access memory (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in a size of 64 GB.
- The phone supports the ability to add an external memory stick in a common port with the two SIM port.
- The Sony Xperia 10 III Lite has an octa-core Qualcomm SM6350 Snapdragon 690 5G processor, with an 8nm manufacturing accuracy.
- This processor works at a frequency of (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 560 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 560 Silver).
- The phone comes with an Adreno 619 graphics processor.
- The phone supports 3 lenses for the rear camera, each of which performs a specific task:
- The first 12-megapixel lens, which is a wide lens that works with autofocus in the PDAF camera, comes with an aperture of 1.8.
- The second lens comes with an 8-megapixel resolution, a telephoto lens, with a dual optical zoom 2x and an autofocus feature in the PDAF camera, with an f/2.4 aperture.
- The third lens is an 8-megapixel ultrawide sensor lens, f/2.2 aperture, and a shooting angle of up to 120˚.
- The phone comes with a front camera with an 8-megapixel wide sensor lens and an aperture of f/2.0.
- The camera supports the PDAF autofocus feature, and supports a single LED flash, in addition to the advantages of HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging of images.
- As for the rear camera, it supports recording videos in 2160 pixels (4K) quality at 30 frames per second or 1080 pixels (FullHD +) at 30 frames per second, and it also supports the gyro-EIS feature.
- As for the front camera, it supports 1080p video recording (FullHD+) at 30 frames per second as well.
- The Sony Xperia 10 III Lite supports accelerometer, proximity and compass sensors, as well as a fingerprint sensor on the side of the phone.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the Android 11 version and the raw Android interface.
Networking and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized SIM cards and works on the 4G and 5G networks.
- The phone supports one Nano SIM card and in return it supports an integrated eSIM.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.1.
- Wi-Fi networks come with the Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac standard, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports GPS services.
- The phone does not support FM radio playback.
- The phone supports the NFC feature.
- The phone supports the USB On The Go feature, which allows it to communicate with external flashes to transfer and exchange data between them and the phone, or even communicate with external devices such as a mouse and keyboard.
- The phone works with a non-removable lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh.
- The battery supports 30W fast charging.
- The phone supports Quick Charge.
- The phone comes with a USB Type-C port from version 3.1.
- The phone supports 4 color options which are black, white, blue and pink.
- Phone prices start Sony Xperia 10 III Lite in global markets.
- You can learn about the prices of the phone in the Arab and Egyptian markets and compare the best offers for its purchase in different stores through the Yaoota website.
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite Specifications Review
The company relied on a traditional design with a screen without holes or holes to install the front camera, and the phone in its design has curved and smooth edges, and both the front and back end of the phone come with the use of a shiny glass structure that gives it an elegant shape similar to the flagships, with side hollows of reinforced plastim to provide protection And support from shocks, and this glass structure comes with a protection layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 6 to resist scratching, and despite its ability to withstand scratches and its glossy and shiny shape, it may be easy to break over time unless you do not protect it well, so you may need a protection cover for the phone and screen It is also distinguished in the phone that it supports water and dust resistance, and also supports the side fingerprint sensor, in addition to its support for the USB Type-C port for charging and the 3.5mm jack for headphones.
The screen came with OLED panels with great quality that distinguishes Sony phone screens, with support for 1 billion colors and support for high pixel density in the image, and it has triluminos technology to combine colors to obtain a saturated image without fading colors, and also has an appropriate brightness, which allows showing Image details, and it comes in a large size suitable for modern phones, and it supports the new dimensions of display in the screens and takes up more space in the front end with thin side edges, and finally it is protected by an insulating layer to resist scratching.
The phone has a Snapdragon 690 5G processor from Qualcomm for the middle class with support for the fifth generation 5G, which is a processor that works with an 8-nanometer manufacturing accuracy, which helps it to provide speed in performance in exchange for saving battery power, and we have seen this processor with the Xperia 10 III and OnePlus phones 9E before, and this chip comes with a good and fast graphic processor for games, and you can run games with high graphics quality, in addition to the large random storage space that facilitates multitasking on the phone, but unfortunately the phone does not provide an internal storage space as much as the drops, but you can use With an external memory chip in a common port with the SIM card port.
The hidden triple camera in this phone is considered one of the best cameras for its price category. The sensors used by Sony are of high quality, and this camera works with appropriate quality in different lighting, and the phone supports a high-quality front camera, and the phone supports 4K and FullHD video recording, However, it does not support recording videos at different speeds.
The battery is also one of the strongest elements of the phone as well, as it comes with a capacity of 4500 mAh, and it supports fast charging with a capacity of 30 watts, and it can work for a whole day without charging with medium and random use, and it also supports high charging speed, but it does not support wireless charging or reverse charging. .
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems that accept the smartphones mentioned in our articles, are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smart phones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of the operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are released through the phone price links mentioned in the lines of the article.