announced Xiaomi A few days ago, she announced her new flagship phone Xiaomi Mix 4 With great specifications and prices with a Snapdragon 888+ 5G processor and a triple rear camera with a front camera built into the bottom of the screen for the first time from Xiaomi, and super specifications for fast charging, and here today we review with you the full specifications and prices of the phone with a full review of it, so follow us.
Xiaomi Mix 4
Dimensions and design:
- enjoy phone Xiaomi Mix 4 It has dimensions of 162.6 x 75.4 x 8 mm, and a weight of 225 grams.
- The phone comes with a front camera built into the bottom of the screen, and supports the fingerprint sensor in the screen as well, and it comes with very thin edges around the screen, and it does not support a port for installing headphones at all.
- The phone has an AMOLED screen that supports a aspect ratio of 20:9, and it supports multi-touch and supports one billion colors.
- The screen measures 6.67 inches, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, and a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports an outer layer of Corning Gorilla Glass Victus for scratch resistance.
- The screen supports 120Hz frame rate, supports high brightness up to 7800 nits, and supports HDR10+.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports 8 or 12 GB of random access memory (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in a size of 128, 256 or 512 GB.
- The phone does not support an external memory stick at all.
- The Xiaomi Mix 4 has an octa-core processor, which is based on the Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888+ 5G version that works with 5nm technology.
- The processor works at a frequency of (1×2.99 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680).
- The phone supports an Adreno 660 graphics processor.
- The phone supports 3 lenses for the rear camera, each of which performs a specific task:
- The first lens comes with a resolution of 108 megapixels, a wide lens that works with autofocus in the camera and optical stabilization, and it comes with an aperture of f/1.9.
- The second lens is a periscope telephoto lens, which comes with an 8-megapixel resolution and f/4.1 lens slot, and supports auto focus, optical stabilization and 5x optical zoom.
- The third lens is an ultrawide lens, with a resolution of 13 megapixels, and an f / 2.2 lens slot.
- The phone comes with a front camera with a single wide lens, built into the bottom of the screen and comes with a resolution of 20 megapixels.
- For the rear camera, it supports recording video clips in 8K quality at 24 frames per second, 2160 pixels (4K) at 30 or 60 frames per second, and 1080p (FullHD+) at 30, 60, 120 and 480 speeds. frame per second.
- As for the front camera, it supports 1080p video recording (FullHD+) at 30 frames per second.
- The camera supports the PDAF autofocus feature, and supports dual LED flash, in addition to the advantages of HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging of images.
- Xiaomi Mix 4 comes with accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope and color spectrum sensors, as well as a fingerprint sensor built into the bottom of the screen.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the Android 11 version, with the MIUI 12.5 user interface.
Networking and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized SIM cards and works in the second, third, fourth and fifth 5G networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth from version 5.2.
- Wi-Fi networks will come with a Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e standard, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports GPS technologies.
- The phone supports NFC technology.
- The phone does not support playing the FM radio automatically.
- The phone supports USB On-The-Go technology to transfer data to and from the phone easily.
- The phone works with a non-removable lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh.
- The battery supports 120W fast charging to charge 100% of battery power in just 15 minutes, with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4 technology.
- The battery comes with Power Delivery 3.0 charging technology.
- The phone supports 50W fast wireless charging to charge 100% of the battery power in just 28 minutes.
- The phone comes with a Type-C 1.0 USB port for charging from version 2.0.
- The phone supports silver, white and black colors.
- phone comes Xiaomi Mix 4 With prices starting from 1100 USD, the phone has not yet reached the Egyptian and Arab markets.
- Once the phone is launched in the Arab and Egyptian markets, you can get to know its prices and compare the best offers for its purchase in different stores through the Yaoota website.
Xiaomi Mix 4 Review
The screen came with the wonderful AMOLED panels from Samsung that result in display accuracy and high image quality with support for a large number of natural and realistic colors that are comfortable for the eye, and it also comes in a large size suitable for modern phones, and it supports the new dimensions of display in the screens, and takes up most of the front-end space with Thin side edges, and it is able to display the content in a clean image with a full review of the details, and it also has a high speed of refreshing frames, which allows for a distinctive gaming experience, especially with games with high graphics and heavy, and it also has a very large brightness that allows the phone to be used comfortably under direct sunlight.
The phone features a Snapdragon 888+ processor from Qualcomm for the modern leading category, where the processor comes with 5 nanometer technology, which helps it to provide speed in performance in exchange for saving also in battery power, and this processor also supports the operation of 5G networks, and this chip also comes with A powerful and fast graphics processor for games that can run games at the highest possible graphics quality, and all this comes in addition to the two large random storage spaces that facilitate multitasking on the phone with a capacity of 8 and 12 GB (RAM), and internal storage spaces as well, which allows storing a lot of files without affecting On the performance of the phone, the phone unfortunately does not support a port for external memory.
The phone comes with a high-quality triple rear camera for its price category so that it can compete strongly, and it is considered one of the best smartphone cameras in this category, as the phone comes with the primary sensor that comes with a accuracy of 108 megapixels with a strong optical stabilizer, and a lens with a periscope telephoto sensor for 5x optical zoom And a lens with an ultrawide sensor, the camera in low-light night photography is characterized by high quality, and the phone supports a high-quality front camera also with HDR technology, and finally the camera offers different video recording speeds in the front and back, and it can record in 4320 (8K) and 2160 quality. (4K) and 1080p.
The phone features a front camera at the bottom of the screen, for the first time from Xiaomi, a camera that appears only at the bottom of the screen when needed.
The phone supports a giant battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh, and it supports fast charging, fast wireless charging and reverse charging, and it can work for more than a day with average and random use. Watts to charge 100% of battery power only about a quarter of an hour, and it also supports fast wireless charging to charge 100% of battery power in just 28 minutes.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems that accept the smartphones mentioned in our articles, are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smart phones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of the operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are released through the phone price links mentioned in the lines of the article.