announced Honor Recently launched its new flagship phone series هواتف Honor 50 Which comes with 3 phones with powerful specifications with a stylish design and a battery that supports super fast charging, and today we review with you a review of the specifications of the main phone in the series Honor 50 From the upper middle category, follow us.
Honor 50 phone specifications
- The Honor 50 has dimensions of 160 x 73.8 x 7.7 mm, and a weight of 175 grams.
- The phone has a screen of OLED panels, it supports multi-touch, supports a billion colors, with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9, and it occupies 89.7% of the area of the front end of the phone.
- The screen measures 6.57 inches, with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, and a pixel density of 392 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports 8 GB of random access memory (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in a size of 128 or 256 GB.
- The phone does not support a slot for an external memory stick at all.
- The Honor 50 has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G octa-core processor, with a 6nm manufacturing accuracy.
- This processor works at a frequency of (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 Prime & 3×2.2 GHz Kryo 670 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 670 Silver).
- The phone comes with an Adreno 642L GPU.
- The phone supports 4 rear camera lenses, each of which performs a specific task:
- The first lens comes with a resolution of 108 megapixels, a wide lens that works with autofocus in the PDAF camera, and it comes with an f/1.9 aperture.
- The second lens comes with an 8-megapixel resolution, f / 2.2 lens slot, and is an ultrawide lens.
- The third lens comes with a 2-megapixel resolution and f/2.4 aperture, which is a macro that captures image details up close.
- The fourth lens comes with a 2-megapixel resolution, f/2.4 aperture, and is equipped with a depth sensor to activate the portrait feature.
- The phone comes with a 32-megapixel wide front camera with an f/2.2 lens slot.
- As for the rear camera, it supports recording videos in 2160p (4K) and 1080p (FullHD+) quality.
- As for the front camera, it supports 1080p video recording (FullHD+) at 30 frames per second.
- The camera supports the PDAF autofocus feature, and supports a single LED flash, in addition to the advantages of HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging of images.
- The Honor 50 comes with accelerometer, proximity, compass and gyroscope sensors, as well as a fingerprint sensor built into the phone screen.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the Android 11 version and the Magic UI 4.2 user interface, and the phone is likely to support Google Store services depending on the geographical region.
Networking and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized SIM cards and works in the second, third, fourth and fifth 5G networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth from version 5.2.
- Wi-Fi networks come with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6 standard, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports GPS technologies.
- The phone does not support playing the FM radio automatically.
- The phone supports NFC.
- Unfortunately, the phone does not support a 3.5 mm headphone port.
- The phone works with a non-removable lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 4300 mAh.
- The battery supports the 66W fast charging feature, which can charge 70% of the phone’s battery in just 20 minutes.
- The phone comes with a Type-C USB port for charging, with support for the USB On-The-Go feature that allows the phone to communicate directly with external flashes or some USB devices.
- Phone prices start Honor 50 In global markets from approximately $420.
- Once the phone is launched in the Arab and Egyptian markets, you can get to know its prices and compare the best offers for its purchase in different stores through the Yaoota website.
Review of the new Honor 50 phone for the upper middle class
The phone screen has high quality with OLED panels and it also has a large color spectrum that helps it display contents in better and more realistic colors, and it also has an acceleration degree of 120 Hz, which allows it to provide high-quality performance with heavy games, which makes the phone suitable for game lovers .
performance and operating system
The phone has high capabilities for the wonderful and fast processor, which can save on consumed battery power, as it comes with 6 nanometer manufacturing technology, which is very suitable for game lovers, and the phone also comes with storage spaces and spaces for large random access memory, allowing it to store a lot of files and applications with Maintaining the speed of the phone’s performance, but unfortunately it does not support the ability to add an external memory stick.
The phone includes a high-quality camera that can shoot day and night with appropriate quality and good lighting, which is a camera suitable for the capabilities of the phone and its price category, and it also supports video recording with quality up to 4K, but the front camera does not support this quality, and it may not be the best in night lighting .
The phone has a large battery with a capacity of 4300 mAh, but what really distinguishes it is its ability to charge super fast so that it can charge 70% of the battery power in just 20 minutes, with a charging capacity of 66 watts.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems that accept smartphones mentioned in our articles, are the systems mentioned on the official websites of smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smart phones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are released through the phone price links mentioned in the lines of the article.