Announced Xiaomi About its new flagship phones for games Black Shark 4 Pro and Black Shark 4 with many great specifications and reasonable prices, and below today we review with you a review of the specifications of the larger Pro phone and its prices, as the phone has the modern flagship processor Snapdragon 888 with a two-layer liquid heat cooling system, In addition to the Super AMOLED screen and a giant battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh that supports the highest charging speed in the market, and below we review with you the full specifications of the wonderful gaming giant before it reaches our local markets, so follow us.
Black Shark 4 Pro phone specifications
Dimensions and materials of manufacture:
- A phone comes Black Shark 4 Pro It measures 163.8 x 76.4 x 9.9mm, and weighs 220g.
- The phone has aluminum metal materials on the back and front edges to protect it, maintain its durability and withstand shocks and scratches.
Look and design:
- The phone comes with a sophisticated design that relies on a hole in the middle of the screen to place the front camera, with a very thin upper edge and a slightly thicker bottom edge.
- The glass screen comes in the front end with very thin side edges around it, and the screen takes up a large proportion of the front end, up to 85.8% of the front end of the phone.
- The top edge comes with a speakerphone, but unfortunately it doesn’t support the LED bulb for notifications and alerts.
- The company did not announce the existence of an outer layer of Corning Gorilla Glass for scratch resistance, and the back end was made of aluminum metal, which comes with a distinct and different design, and it bears fractures and shocks as it is characterized by durability.
- The rear camera consisting of 3 lenses comes in the middle of the backend, and the fingerprint sensor is integrated into the phone screen, and the phone has full aluminum edges to protect it from shocks and breaks.
- The phone comes on the right side of it with additional buttons dedicated to games to facilitate and provide a distinctive gaming experience.
- As for the left edge, the phone comes with two ports for the two Nano-sized connectors, and the phone does not support a port to add an external memory chip at all.
- At the bottom edge of the phone comes a 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C 2.0 charging port, and Speakers stereo headphones.
- Enjoy a phone Black Shark 4 Pro Screen of Super AMOLED panels, it supports multi-touch, and supports 16 million colors.
- The screen comes in 6.67 inches, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, and a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch.
- The screen comes with an aspect ratio of 20: 9.
- The screen comes with a high brightness of 1300 nits.
- The screen works at 144Hz.
- The screen supports HDR10 +, which helps increase the quality of the picture display.
- The screen supports the Always-on display feature, which allows some objects to appear on the screen while it is off.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports random access memory with a capacity of 8, 12 or 16 GB (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in the size of 256 or 512 GB.
- Unfortunately, the phone does not support an external storage card slot at all.
- Enjoy a phone Black Shark 4 Pro With an octa-core processor, Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888, with a manufacturing resolution of 5 nm.
- This processor operates at a frequency of (1 x 2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3 x 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4 x 1.80 GHz Kryo 680).
- The phone comes with a leading graphics processor from the Adreno 660 version.
- The phone supports 3 lenses for the rear camera, each lens performing a specific task:
- The first lens comes with 64 megapixels, which is a wide lens that works on auto focus in the camera, and comes with an f / 1.8 aperture.
- The second lens comes with an 8 megapixel camera, which is an ultra wide lens, with an f / 2.2 lens slot.
- And the third lens comes with a 5-megapixel, macro lens to capture image details close-up, and comes with an f / 2.2 lens.
- The front camera comes with a 20-megapixel lens, f / 2.5 lens slot, with HDR feature.
- As for the rear camera, it supports recording video clips at 2160 pixels (4K) at 30 or 60 frames per second, as well as 1080p (FullHD +) at 30, 60, 240 and 1920 frames per second.
- As for the front camera, it supports 1080p (FullHD +) video recording at 30 frames per second.
- The camera supports PDAF autofocus, and LED flash to support night lighting, in addition to HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the latest Android 11 version, with a Joy UI 12.5 user interface.
- The phone comes with a fingerprint sensor built into the screen.
- The phone also supports acceleration, gyroscope, proximity, compass and barometer sensors.
Network and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized Sim cards and work in the second, third, fourth and fifth generation networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.2.
- Wi-Fi networks come with the standard Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / 6, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports all GPS technologies.
- Unfortunately, the phone does not automatically support FM radio.
- The phone supports the NFC feature.
- The phone supports a 3.5 mm headphone port.
- The phone works with a 4,500 mAh non-removable lithium polymer battery.
- The battery supports 120 watt fast charging, which charges 50% of the battery within 5 minutes, and fully charges the battery in just 15 minutes.
- The phone comes with a Type-C 1.0 USB port for charging from version 2.0.
- The phone supports black, dark blue and silver colors.
- Phone prices start Black Shark 4 Pro In global markets from 570 USD.
- Once the phone is launched in the Arab and Egyptian markets, you can know its prices and compare its best offers in different stores through Yaqouta website.
Black Shark 4 Pro review
The screen came with the wonderful Super AMOLED panels from Samsung that provide high resolution and image quality, with natural and realistic colors that are comfortable for the eye, and it comes in a large size and suitable for modern phones, and it supports the new dimensions of the display in the screens, and takes up most of the front-end area with side edges Thin, and it is very suitable for screens in its class, it is able to display content in a clean manner with a review of details, and it has a high speed of updating the frames, which allows a distinctive gaming experience, especially with games with high graphics and heavy, and it also has a very large brightness Allows the phone to be used comfortably in direct sunlight.
The phone features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor for the modern leading category, where the processor comes with 5 nm technology, which helps it to provide speed in performance in exchange for also saving on battery power, and this chip comes with a powerful and fast graphics processor for games that can run games at the highest quality, It is the most important thing on which the phone dedicated to players depends, and the phone comes with a two-layer liquid heat cooling system, which reduces the temperature by 30% and reduces the temperature of the processing unit by 18 degrees Celsius, in addition to the advantages of preserving the life of the phone and the speed of the processor -Cooling also maintains the phone’s temperature while the 120W fast charging goes directly into the phone
All of this comes along with appropriate random storage spaces that facilitate the multitasking process on the phone, and internal storage spaces as well, which allow storing a lot of files without affecting the phone’s performance, but unfortunately the phone does not support an external memory port.
The phone comes with a high-quality triple rear camera for its price category so that it can compete strongly, and it is considered one of the best gaming phones cameras that rarely support high imaging capabilities, as the camera comes with a basic sensor that comes with a resolution of 64 megapixels, and it also comes with a wide lens and a lens macro to take pictures from close distances, but unfortunately it does not support a telephoto lens like many leading class phones, and the camera is distinguished in night photography in low light with high quality, and the phone supports the high-quality front camera as well, and finally the camera offers different speeds for recording video, and it can Recording in 2160, 1080 and 720p resolution.
The phone supports a giant battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh, and it supports fast charging and fast wireless charging, and it can work for more than a day with medium and random use, and the battery is one of the most important and prominent advantages of a gaming phone, as it relies on fast charging technology Is the highest so far in smartphones, The 120-watt fast charging technology enters directly into the phone, and Xiaomi bragged about it in the phone’s announcement conference, as it takes only about 15 minutes to charge 100% of the battery power.
The operating system that was mentioned as the last system that smartphones mentioned in the article accept, is the system mentioned on the official websites of smart phone companies at the time the article was written, and some smartphones may accept upgrades to newer versions of operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are presented through the links to the prices of the phones mentioned during the lines of the article.