announced Asus A few days ago, I announced the new ROG Phone 5s Pro gaming phone with great specifications and prices that are mostly similar to the ROG Phone 5 Pro, but with some minor differences such as updating to with the wonderful Snapdragon 888+ processor and a large 18GB RAM, and today we review with you the full review For the specifications and prices of the phone to know it before it officially arrives in our local markets, follow us.
Specifications of the Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro
Dimensions and industry materials:
- phone comes Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro It measures 172.8 x 77.3 x 9.9 mm and weighs 238 grams.
- The phone has glass materials on the front and back, which are protected by an insulating layer of Corning Gorilla Glass for scratch resistance, with aluminum side edges.
Shape and design:
- The phone comes with a simple design without any holes or cracks in the screen to install the camera, as the glass screen comes in the front end with very thin edges around it and the front camera comes in the upper edge of the screen.
- The camera also came in the backend at the top left in a horizontal arrangement, and there is a small ROG Vision color PMOLED screen in the backend that distinguishes this phone in particular, as it also has areas with a touch sensor and also measures the sensitivity of the touch force in order to provide a unique gaming experience customized according to taste the user.
- The fingerprint sensor is built into the screen, and the phone also supports a 3.5mm jack port for installing headphones, and it has two USB ports, the first is USB Type-C 3.1 on the side of the phone, and the second is USB Type-C 2.0 at the bottom edge.
- The phone also supports DTS:X stereo speakers which are impressive quality dual-speaker speakers.
- The phone has an AMOLED screen that supports the aspect ratio of 19.5:9, occupies 82.0% of the front-end area, supports multi-touch, and supports the appearance of 1 billion colors.
- The screen measures 6.78 inches, with a resolution of 1080 x 2448 pixels, and a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports an outer layer of Corning Gorilla Glass to resist scratching.
- The screen supports HDR10+.
- The screen supports a frequency of 144 GHz.
- The screen supports a brightness of 800 nits, up to a maximum of 1200 nits.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports 18 GB of random access memory (RAM).
- The internal storage is 512 GB.
- The phone does not support an external memory stick at all.
- The Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro has an octa-core processor, which is based on the Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888+ (5nm) technology.
- The processor works at a frequency of (1×2.99 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680).
- The phone supports an Adreno 660 graphics processor.
- The phone supports 3 lenses for the rear camera, each of which performs a specific task:
- The first lens comes with a resolution of 64 megapixels, a wide lens that works with PDAF autofocus, and it comes with an aperture of f/1.8, and it supports optical stabilization.
- The second lens is an ultrawide lens, and it comes with a 13-megapixel resolution, f/2.4 aperture, and supports autofocus.
- The fourth lens is a macro lens for capturing pictures from close angles, and it comes with a 5-megapixel resolution, and an f/2.0 lens slot.
- The phone came with a front camera with only one sliding lens, and it comes with 24 megapixels, f/2.5 lens slot, and supports HDR and panorama.
- As for the rear camera, it supports recording videos in 8K quality at 30 frames per second, or in 2160 pixels (4K) quality at 30, 60 and 120 frames per second, or in 1080p (FullHD +) quality at 30, 60, 120 or 240 frames per second, or in 720p (HD) quality at 480 speeds, and also supports gyro-EIS.
- As for the front camera, it supports 1080p video recording (FullHD+) at 30 frames per second.
- The camera supports the Sony sensor with PDAF autofocus support, and supports LED flash, in addition to the advantages of HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging of images.
- phone comes Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro With a fingerprint sensor built into the phone screen.
- The phone also supports accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass and barometer sensors.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the Android 11 version and the ROG UI user interface.
Networking and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized SIM cards and works in the second, third, fourth and fifth 5G networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth from version 5.2.
- Wi-Fi networks come with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e standard, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports the latest GPS technologies and location services.
- The phone supports the NFC feature.
- The phone does not support FM radio.
- The phone supports the USB On-The-Go feature to transfer and exchange data between the phone and the external flash, and to connect the phone to external devices such as a mouse and keyboard.
- The phone offers a non-removable lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 6000 mAh.
- The battery supports 65W fast charging, charging 70% of the battery power in 30 minutes, or charging 100% of the battery power in 52 minutes from the Quick Charge 5 version.
- The phone supports reverse charging 10W.
- The phone supports Power Delivery 3.0 technology for charging.
- The phone comes with two USB Type-C charging ports from version 3.1 and 2.0.
- The phone supports the USB On The Go feature.
- The phone comes in white only.
- Phone pricing has not yet been announced Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro in global markets.
- You can learn about the phone’s prices in the Arab and Egyptian markets and compare the best offers for its purchase in different stores through Yaoota website.
Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro Review
The company relied on a traditional design on the front at the front camera without cracks or holes, with the use of a shiny glass structure in the front and back that gives it an elegant shape similar to the flagships, and despite its ability to withstand scratches thanks to the scratch-resistant outer layer, it may be subject to breakage over time. With shocks and falls, so you may need a protection cover for the phone and the screen, and you can use one of the waterproof covers if you need to. The phone does not resist water or dust, and the phone comes with full aluminum edges, and the phone supports the fingerprint sensor built into its screen, besides Its support for two USB ports for charging and a 3.5mm jack for headphones, the phone supports from the back a pressure-sensitive sensor in a number of areas, and it is used with activating the gaming mode, and also supports a screen with LED lights in the backend that characterizes its design.
The screen came with AMOLED panels that result in high quality and appropriate image accuracy, as it is able to display the content in a clean manner with a review of the details, with natural and realistic colors that are comfortable for the eye, and it also comes in a large size suitable for modern phones, and it supports the new dimensions of display in the screens, and acquires Most of the front-end area with thin side edges, and the screen supports an external protection layer to resist scratching. As for the most important features of the screen that make the phone suitable for game lovers, it supports touch acceleration up to 144Hz to run the most powerful games, and supports modern display technology HDR10+, along with its nice support. Colors up to 1 billion colors, support high brightness of 1200 lumens max.
The phone features the latest Snapdragon 888+ 5G processor from the leading category, where the processor comes with 5nm technology, which helps it to provide speed in performance in exchange for saving also in battery power, and this chip comes with a powerful and fast graphic processor for games, along with space Giant random storage of up to 16 GB, which facilitates the multitasking process on the phone and contributes to the speed of running applications in the background, and the giant internal storage space as well, which allows storing a lot of files without affecting the performance of the phone, but unfortunately the phone does not support an external memory port.
The phone comes with a rear camera that has three high-quality lenses with the wonderful Sony sensor, but it is not the best among the cameras of the leading category phones, and this can be justified by the fact that the phone is a phone dedicated to game lovers, and there are other phones for photography lovers that can be acquired at these prices, the phone depends on It is marketed on performance capabilities more than the quality of the camera, yet it supports in the front camera 3 wonderful imaging sensors that produce high-quality images, and it also has high video recording capabilities and recording speeds, and the front camera is very modest in quality.
The phone supports a giant battery with a capacity of 6000 mAh, and it supports fast charging with high quality to charge 70% of the battery power in 30 minutes, and also supports reverse charging, and it can work for more than a day with average and random use, and it is one of the most prominent advantages of the phone.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems that accept the smartphones mentioned in our articles, are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smart phones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of the operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are released through the phone price links mentioned in the lines of the article.