Announced Xiaomi About its new flagship phones Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra with many great specifications and reasonable prices, and below today we review with you a review of the specifications of the Pro phone and its prices, as the phone has a modern flagship processor Snapdragon 888 5G in addition to an AMOLED screen, a high-quality rear camera and a battery A giant with a capacity of 5000 mAh, and below we review with you a complete review of the specifications of the wonderful phone before it reaches our local markets, so follow us.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro phone specifications
- A phone comes Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro It measures 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.5 mm, and weighs 208 grams.
- The phone has an AMOLED screen that supports the aspect ratio of 20: 9, it supports multi-touch and 1 billion colors.
- The screen comes in 6.81 inches, with a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels, and pixel density of 515 pixels per inch.
- The phone supports HDR10 + and Dolby Vision.
- The screen supports a frame refresh rate of 120 Hz.
- The screen supports a maximum brightness of 1500 nits.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports random access memory with a capacity of 8 and 12 GB (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in the size of 128 and 256 GB.
- The phone does not support an external memory slot.
- Enjoy a phone Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro With an eight-core processor, it is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 version that works with 5 nm technology.
- The processor operates at a frequency (1 x 2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3 x 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4 x 1.80 GHz Kryo 680).
- The phone supports an Adreno 660 graphics processor.
- The phone supports 3 lenses for the rear camera, each lens performing a specific task:
- The first lens comes with a resolution of 50 megapixels, which is a wide lens that works on dual-pixel PDAF autofocus, and optical stabilization OIS, with an f / 2.0 aperture.
- The second lens is an 8-megapixel periscope telephoto lens that supports 5x optical zoom.
- The third lens is an ultrawide lens that may work with a 13-megapixel camera with a 123˚ shooting angle, and f / 2.4 aperture.
- The phone comes with a front camera with one wide lens, and comes with a resolution of 20 megapixels, and supports HDR and panorama photography.
- As for the rear camera, it supports recording video clips in (8K) quality at 24 frames per second, at 2160 pixels (4K) at 30 and 60 frames per second, as well as 1080p (FullHD +) at 30 and 60 frames per second. .
- As for the front camera, it supports 1080p (FullHD +) video recording at 30 or 60 frames per second and 720p (HD) at 120 frames per second.
- The camera supports PDAF autofocus, dual-LED flash, in addition to HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging.
- The Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro comes with acceleration, proximity, gyroscope, compass and barometer sensors, as well as a fingerprint sensor built into the phone screen.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the version of Android 11, with MIUI 12.5 user interface.
Network and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized Sim cards and work in the second, third, fourth and fifth generation networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.2.
- Wi-Fi networks will come with the standard Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / 6e, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports GPS technologies.
- The phone supports USB On-The-Go to connect to external flash drives or external devices, and transfer data directly with ease.
- The phone does not support automatic FM radio.
- The phone supports NFC technology.
- The phone works with a non-removable lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh.
- The battery supports 67 watt fast charging, as the company announced that the phone is able to fully charge the battery in just 36 minutes.
- The battery supports the fast wireless charging feature of 67 watts, as the company announced that the phone is able to fully charge the battery in just 39 minutes.
- The battery supports wireless reverse charging with a capacity of 10 watts.
- The battery supports Quick Charge 4+ and Power Delivery 3.0 for fast charging.
- The phone comes with a Type-C 2.0 USB port for charging from version 2.0.
- The phone supports black, green and purple colors.
- Phone prices start Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro In global markets from 715 USD.
- You can learn about the phone’s prices in the Arab and Egyptian markets and compare its best offers in different stores through Yaqouta website.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro review
The screen came with wonderful AMOLED panels from Samsung that provide high resolution and image quality, with natural and realistic colors that are comfortable for the eye, and it comes in a large size and suitable for modern phones, and it supports the new dimensions of the display in the screens, and takes up most of the front-end area with thin side edges It is able to display the content in a clean manner with a full review of the details, and it has a high speed of updating the frames, which allows a distinctive gaming experience, especially with games with high graphics and heavy, and it also has a very large brightness that allows you to use the phone comfortably under direct sunlight .
The phone features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor for the modern leading category, where the processor comes with 5 nm technology, which helps it to provide speed in performance in exchange for saving also in battery power, and this processor also supports the operation of 5G networks, and this chip also comes with a processor Powerful and fast graphics for games It can run games at the highest graphics quality possible, and all of this comes along with two large random storage spaces that facilitate multitasking on the phone with a capacity of 8 and 12 GB (RAM), and internal storage spaces as well, which allow storing a lot of files without affecting Phone performance, unfortunately, the phone does not support an external memory port.
The phone comes with a high-quality triple rear camera for its price category so that it can compete strongly, and it is considered one of the best smartphone cameras for this category, and it is worth noting that the brother of this big phone, Mi 11 Ultra, was able to get first place as the best smartphone camera in the market. According to the evaluation of the DxoMark site, although there are differences in the camera of the two phones, but they are similar in some basic elements, and the camera in the Pro phone comes with the basic sensor that comes with 50 megapixels with a strong optical stabilizer, and the lens with the periscope telephoto sensor to capture close-up photos up to 5x, and finally An ultrawide sensor lens, and the camera is characterized by high quality night photography in low light, and the phone supports high-quality front camera as well, and finally the camera offers different video recording speeds, and it can record at 4320 (8K), 2160 (4K) and 1080p.
The phone supports a giant battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh, it supports fast charging, fast wireless charging and reverse charging, and it can work for more than a day with moderate and random use, and the battery is one of the most important and prominent advantages of a gaming phone, as it relies on Quick Charge 4+ fast charging technology as 67 watts to charge 100% of the battery power, only about 36 minutes, and in wireless charging, it shows to fill 100% of the battery power in just 39 minutes.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems in which smartphones are accepted in our articles are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smartphones may accept upgrades to newer versions of operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are presented through the phone price links mentioned during the article lines.