Announced Asus Days ago, about the new gaming phone, ROG Phone 5 Pro, with great specifications and prices, with a pioneering Snapdragon 888 processor and a giant battery with a capacity of 6000 mAh, and below today we review with you the full review of the phone’s specifications and prices so that you know it before it officially arrives in our local markets, follow us.
Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro specifications
Dimensions and materials of manufacture:
- A phone comes Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro Dimensions of 172.8 x 77.3 x 10.3mm, and weight of 238g.
- The phone has glass materials on the front and back, which are protected by an insulating layer of Corning Gorilla Glass to resist scratching, with side edges of aluminum.
Look and design:
- The phone comes with a simple design without any holes or cracks in the screen to install the camera, as the glass screen comes in the front end with very thin edges around it and the front camera comes at the upper edge of the screen.
- The camera also came in the backend on the top left in a horizontal arrangement, and there is a small ROG Vision color PMOLED screen in the backend that distinguishes this phone specifically, and it also has areas with a touch sensor and also measures the sensitivity of touch strength to provide a unique gaming experience customized according to taste the user.
- The fingerprint sensor comes built into the screen, and the phone also supports in its design a 3.5mm jack port to install headphones, and it has two USB ports, the first is USB Type-C 3.1 on the side of the phone, and the second is USB Type-C 2.0 at the lower edge.
- The phone also supports DTS: X stereo speakers, which are great quality dual speakers.
- The phone has an AMOLED screen that supports the aspect ratio of 19.5: 9, occupies 82.0% of the front end area, supports multi-touch, and supports the appearance of 1 billion colors.
- The screen comes in 6.78 inches, with a resolution of 1080 x 2448 pixels, and pixel density of 395 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports an outer layer of Corning Gorilla Glass to resist scratching.
- The screen supports HDR10 +.
- The screen supports a frequency of 144 GHz.
- The screen supports 800 nits brightness, and reaches a maximum of 1200 nits.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports 16 GB random access memory (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes with a size of 512 GB.
- The phone does not support an external memory slot at all.
- The Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro has an octa-core processor, and it is a Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 version that works with (5 nm) technology.
- The processor operates at a frequency (1 x 2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3 x 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4 x 1.80 GHz Kryo 680).
- The phone supports an Adreno 660 graphics processor.
- The phone supports 5G networks.
- The phone supports 3 lenses for the rear camera, each lens performing a specific task:
- The first lens comes with a resolution of 64 megapixels, which is a wide lens that works on autofocus, PDAF, comes with aperture of f / 1.8, and supports optical stabilization.
- The second lens is an ultrawide lens, and it comes with a 13-megapixel resolution, f / 2.4 lens slot, and supports auto focus.
- The fourth lens is a macro lens for taking pictures from close angles, and comes with a 5-megapixel resolution, and f / 2.0 lens.
- The phone came with a front camera with only one sliding lens, and it comes with 24-megapixel resolution, f / 2.5 lens slot, and supports HDR and panorama.
- For the rear camera, it supports 8K video recording at 30 frames per second, 2160 pixels (4K) at 30, 60 and 120 frames per second, or 1080p (FullHD +) at 30, 60, 120 or more 240 frames per second, or 720p (HD) quality, with a speed of 480, also supports gyro-EIS.
- As for the front camera, it supports 1080p (FullHD +) video recording at 30 frames per second.
- The camera supports a Sony sensor with support for PDAF autofocus, LED flash, as well as HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging features.
- A phone comes Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro With a fingerprint sensor built into the phone screen.
- The phone also supports acceleration, gyroscope, proximity, compass and barometer sensors.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the Android 11 version and the ROG UI user interface.
Network and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized Sim cards and work in the second, third, fourth and fifth generation networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.2.
- Wi-Fi networks come with the standard Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / 6e, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports the latest GPS technology and location services.
- The phone supports the NFC feature.
- The phone does not support FM radio.
- The phone supports the USB On-The-Go feature to transfer and exchange data between the phone and the external flash and to connect the phone to external devices such as a mouse and keyboard.
- The phone offers a 6000 mAh non-removable lithium polymer battery.
- The battery supports 65-watt fast charging, to charge 70% of the battery power in 30 minutes, or charge 100% of the battery power in 52 minutes from the Quick Charge 5 version.
- The phone supports Reverse charging 10W.
- The phone supports Power Delivery 3.0 charging technology.
- The phone comes with two USB Type-C charging ports, version 3.1 and 2.0.
- The phone supports USB On The Go.
- The phone comes in glossy black only.
- Phone prices start Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro In global markets from 1200 USD.
- You can learn about the phone’s prices in the Arab and Egyptian markets and compare its best offers in different stores through Yaqouta website.
Review of the Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro
The company relied on a design that flips in the front at the front camera, with the use of a shiny glass body for the phone that gives the phone an elegant look similar to the leading phones, and despite its ability to withstand scratches, it may be easily broken over time with shocks and falls, so you may need a protective cover For the phone, and you can use one of the waterproof covers if you need to, the phone is not resistant to water or dust, and the phone comes with full aluminum edges, and the phone supports the built-in fingerprint sensor in its screen, in addition to its support for two USB ports for charging and a 3.5mm jack port for the headphones, and the phone supports From the back is a pressure-sensitive sensor in a number of areas, and also supports a screen with LED lights in the backend that distinguishes its design.
The screen came with AMOLED panels that result in high quality and appropriate resolution of the image, it is able to display content in a clean manner with a review of details, with natural colors and realistic comfort for the eye, and it comes in a large size suitable for modern phones, and it supports the new dimensions of display in the screens, Most of the front end area with thin side edges, and the screen supports an external protection layer to resist scratching, as for the most important features of the screen that make the phone suitable for gaming lovers, it supports touch acceleration up to 144 Hz to run the most powerful games, and supports modern display technology HDR10 +, along with its gentle support Colors up to 1 billion colors, and support for high brightness up to a maximum of 1200 nits.
The phone features the latest processor ever Snapdragon 888 of the leading category, where the processor comes with 5 nm technology, which helps it to provide speed in performance in exchange for also saving in battery power, and this chip comes with a powerful and fast graphics processor for games, along with random storage space The giant 16 GB, which facilitates multitasking on the phone and contributes to the speed of running applications in the background, and the huge internal storage space as well, which allows storing a lot of files without affecting the performance of the phone, but unfortunately the phone does not support an external memory port.
The phone comes with a rear camera that has three high-quality lenses with a great Sony sensor, but it is not the best among the leading category phone cameras, and this can be justified by the fact that the phone is a phone intended for gaming lovers, and there are other phones for photography lovers that can be acquired at these prices, as the phone depends on It is marketed for performance capabilities more than the quality of the camera, however it supports in the front camera 3 great imaging sensors that produce high-quality images, and it is characterized by high capabilities in video recording and recording speeds, and the front camera is much modest in quality.
The phone supports a giant battery with a capacity of 6000 mAh, it supports fast charging with very high quality, and also supports reverse charging, and it can work for more than a day with moderate and random use, and it is one of the most prominent advantages of the phone.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems in which smartphones are accepted in our articles are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smartphones may accept upgrades to newer versions of operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are presented through the phone price links mentioned during the article lines.