This is our full review For Redmi 9T We offer it to you so that you are aware of all Phone specifications And we saw it before proceeding to the purchase step. Where the phone competes with a wide range of other phones in the same price category. So can you Red Me Dominating the phone market in this category?
Redmi 9T phone review
- In terms of design, the Redmi 9T phone comes with a modern design in which the screen occupies most of the front space except for a relatively small area of the edges that increases slightly at the bottom of the phone. At the back are the rear cameras, and underneath the distinctive Redmi logo.
- In terms of networks, the phone supports third and fourth generation mobile capture, with the ability to operate two SIM cards, which helps separate users’ personal and work lives and benefit from mobile phone offers. We had hoped that the phone would also support the ability to capture fifth generation networks.
- Phone screen Redmi 9T 6.53-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 395 pixels per inch, which means that the phone is able to perform well under direct sunlight, and the phone also comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection layer that protects the phone from scratches and shocks and is considered one of the features of the screen in addition to its suitable size for lovers Watching videos and playing electronic games
- The Redmi 9T phone comes with the Android 10 operating system and the MIUI 12 user interface to facilitate the use of the phone and we had expected the phone to come with the latest version of Google Android
- The Redmi 9T comes with a Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor and an Adreno 610 graphics processor, which combine to provide a suitable gaming experience with the rest of the phone’s specifications and price.
- The Redmi 9T phone comes with an internal memory of 64 or 128 GB with 4 or 6 GB RAM with the ability to increase the memory through external cards
- The Redmi 9T phone comes with 4 rear cameras, the first with a 48 mega pixel camera with a wide lens, the second with a very wide 8 mega pixel lens, the third with a 2 mega pixel camera with a macro lens and the last with the same resolution but with a special lens for depth and the phone comes with an 8 mega pixel front camera with a wide lens capable of 1080p @ 30fps video shooting. A shame at Redmi, the front camera is not as good as we expected, while the rear cameras provide good performance, but we expected it to perform better in terms of video quality, as it filmed videos with the same quality as the front camera.
- The Redmi 9T comes with a stereo amplifier and the ability to connect to the headphones in a 3.5 mm mode, a feature that is no longer present in many phones with the ability to capture radio waves and connect accessories in OTG mode
- The Redmi 9T phone comes with a distinctive gigantic battery with a capacity of 6000 mAh with fast charging of 18 watts and reverse charging of 2.5 watts. This cocktail is not wrong except that the battery is not removable, which is what we find in many phones today
- The Redmi 9T comes with a fingerprint sensor on the side of the phone, an acceleration sensor, convergence, and a compass
- The price of the Redmi 9T phone starts at 2861 pounds, and prices can be compared through the Yaqouta website
- The operating system that was mentioned as the last system that smartphones mentioned in the article accept, is the system mentioned on the company’s official website at the time the article was written, and some smartphones may accept upgrades to newer versions of operating systems.
- Smartphone prices mentioned in this article are the prices listed in the stores at the time the article was published, and the prices fluctuate up and down according to the movement of the markets.