Announced Realme At the beginning of this April on its wonderful phone, Realme X7 Pro Ultra, which is expected to be at the fore in the market of upper middle class phones in the markets, it is a fierce competitor that supports 5G networks with great specifications and prices, and here we review today with you a review of the specifications of the new giant, so follow us .
Realme X7 Pro Ultra specifications
- A phone comes Realme X7 Pro Ultra Dimensions of 159.9 x 73.4 x 7.8mm, and weight of 170g.
- The phone has a Super AMOLED screen, it supports multi-touch, supports 16 million colors, with a aspect ratio of 20: 9, and it occupies 88.3% of the front end of the phone.
- The screen comes in 6.55 inches, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, and pixel density of 402 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports an outer layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 to resist scratching.
- The screen supports frame refresh acceleration up to 90Hz.
- The screen supports a maximum brightness of 1200 nits.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports random access memory (RAM) with a capacity of 8 or 12 GB (RAM).
- As for the internal storage (memory), it comes in the size of 128 or 256 GB.
- The phone does not support an external memory slot at all.
- Enjoy a phone Realme X7 Pro Ultra Mediatek Dimensity 1000+ Octa Core processor with 7nm manufacturing accuracy.
- This processor operates at a frequency of (4 × 2.6 GHz Cortex-A77 & 4 × 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55).
- The phone comes with a Mali-G77 MC9 graphics processor.
- The phone supports 4 lenses for the rear camera, each lens performing a specific task:
- The first lens comes with a resolution of 64 megapixels, which is a wide lens that works on auto focus in the camera with PDAF technology, and comes with aperture of f / 1.8.
- The second lens comes with 8 megapixels, f / 2.3, and an ultrawide lens.
- The third lens comes with 2 megapixels and f / 2.4 lens slot, which is a macro lens to capture details closely.
- The fourth lens is a 2-megapixel depth sensor lens, and f / 2.4 lens.
- The phone comes with a 32-megapixel single front camera with a wide sensor and f / 2.5 medium aperture.
- The front camera supports HDR.
- As for the rear camera, it may support recording videos at 2160 pixels (4K) at 30 or 60 frames per second, 1080 pixels (FullHD +) and 30 or 60 frames per second.
- As for the front camera, it may support 1080p (FullHD +) video recording at 30 frames per second.
- The camera supports PDAF autofocus and mono LED flash, in addition to HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging.
- A phone comes Realme X7 Pro Ultra With accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope and compass sensors, in addition to the fingerprint sensor installed at the side of the phone.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the version of Android 11 and the Realme UI 2.0 user interface.
Network and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized Sim cards and work in the second, third, fourth and fifth generation networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.1.
- Wi-Fi networks come with the standard Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / 6, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports GPS technologies.
- The phone supports NFC playback.
- The phone does not support FM radio.
- The phone works with a 4,500 mAh non-removable lithium polymer battery.
- The battery supports 65W fast charging, which charges 100% of the phone’s battery in just 35 minutes.
- The phone comes with a Type-C 1.0 USB port for charging from version 2.0, and the company has not announced the USB On-The-Go feature that hears the phone by direct contact with external flashes or some USB devices.
- Phone prices start Realme X7 Pro Ultra In global markets from 320 USD.
- Once the phone is launched in the Arab and Egyptian markets, you can know its prices and compare its best purchase offers in different stores through Yaqouta website.
The advantages and disadvantages of the Realme X7 Pro Ultra
The screen came with the wonderful AMOLED panels from Samsung that provide high resolution and image quality, with natural and realistic colors that are comfortable for the eye, and it comes in a large size and suitable for modern phones, and it supports the new dimensions of the display in the screens, and takes up most of the front-end area with thin side edges It is able to display content in a clean manner with a full review of details, with support for HDR10 technology, and it also has a very large brightness that allows you to comfortably use the phone under direct sunlight, but unfortunately it does not have a high speed of updating the frames, which allows a gaming experience Excellent, especially with heavy and heavy graphics games.
The phone features Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 750G 5G processor for the modern upper-middle class, where the processor comes with 8 nm technology, which helps it to provide speed in performance in exchange for saving also in battery power, and this processor also supports the operation of 5G networks, and this chip also comes With a powerful and fast graphics processor for games, it can run games with high quality, and all of this comes along with the large random storage space that facilitates multitasking on the phone with a capacity of 6 GB (RAM), and the internal storage space as well, which allows storing a lot of files without affecting the performance of the phone, The phone also supports a port to install the external memory chip, and it is shared with the second connection port.
It is also worth noting that the phone supports the latest current operating systems Android 11, with a TCL UI user interface.
The phone comes with a quad rear camera that is suitable for its quality in relation to its price category so that it can compete despite the presence of many competitors in this category, it is based on a basic wide sensor and an ultrawide sensor for wide cadres and a macro lens and depth, and the camera is also distinguished in night photography in low lighting with appropriate quality , The phone supports a high-quality front camera as well, and finally the camera offers different speeds for recording video, and it can record in 2160 (4K) and 1080p for the front and rear cameras.
The phone supports a giant 4500 mAh lithium polymer battery, which supports fast charging and fast wireless charging, but it does not support reverse charging, and it can work for more than a day with moderate and random use, and the battery is one of the most important and prominent advantages of the wonderful phone, and it is also suitable with the size of the screen and capabilities Phone-specific performance.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems in which smartphones are accepted in our articles are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smartphones may accept upgrades to newer versions of operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are presented through the links to the prices of the phones mentioned during the lines of the article.