review specification Realme V13 With three rear cameras and 8 GB RAM, plus a price Realme at 13 And explain the advantages and disadvantages of the phone!Every year, smart phone companies achieve most of their sales in the middle class. So Realme is participating in the race and launching its Realme V13 mobile in the middle class with support for connection to 5G networks thanks to the new MediaTek processor (Dimensity 700 5G) that is manufactured with a precision of 7 nanometers, and the company has one of the best user interfaces that have been built on The Android system is of the latest version (11), and the device carries three rear cameras (48 megapixel primary, in addition to two advertising cameras), and the privacy of the user is protected by the traditional fingerprint sensor that was used in most mid-range phones (on the power button) And the mobile phone works with a 5000 mAh battery with support for fast charging, and below we will learn about Realme V13 specifications in detail with an explanation of the advantages and disadvantages of the phone and mention the price of the phone abroad, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, to be able to judge your ability to buy the phone yourself!
Realme V13 Specifications:
- The phone is connected to the distribution towers of mobile networks equipped with the fifth generation technology, and the phone also accepts an add-on Two calling cards Nano SIM, Realme V13 mobile supports internet connection at 2G and even 5G speeds; It offers the user an internet speed of up to 42.2 Mbps (during download), and an Internet speed of up to 5.76 Mbps (during upload) when connected to 3G networks, and it offers the user a speed of up to 2.77 Gbps (during the download). Download) when connected to 5G networks.
- Reaches Weight The mobile phone reaches about 185 grams, which is the average weight compared to the competitors, and is comfortable for the hand, especially as it comes in length of 162.5 mm, width of 74.8 mm, and thickness of 8.5 mm, and the company manufactured the mobile from plastic materials.
- Monitor IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, which is used in most of the medium and economic mobiles (such as Oppo mobiles), And it supports a maximum refresh rate of 90 Hz, with an average brightness of 480 nits and a maximum of 600 nits, and the screen area reaches 6.5 inches (representing about 83.9 percent of the area of the front end of the phone), and it supports The display is 2400 by 1080 pixels (Full HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 405 pixels per inch, and the screen of the device is designed with thin edges on both sides with a medium-sized bezel at the bottom, and there is a hole at the top The left contains the selfie camera.
- When you buy Realme V13, you will find Realme UI 2.0 on it by default, and it is based on Operating System Android 11.
- The phone also works With a therapist Made with 7 nano precision, it is MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G octa-core (four Cortex A76 cores at 2.2 GHz for one core, and four Cortex A55 cores at 2.0 GHz for a single core), graphics are processed using the attached Mali G57 MC2 chip Together with the main processor, and this group of processors was used before in the previous generation of the same series (Realme V11).
- More than one choice is available Internal memory and RAM spaces; To suit the phone with many categories of users, and the versions available are as follows:
– 128 GB solid space version, with 8 GB RAM.
– 256 GB solid space version, with 8 GB RAM.
– The internal memory comes from UFS 2.1, and the phone has an entrance to add Micro SD memory expansion cards (separate from the SIM card slots).
- Holding the phone Earphone Mono external to amplify the sound when needed, and the phone supports 24-bit / 192kHz audio, in addition to a separate headphone input (3.5 mm jack), but the device has not yet been determined to support the FM radio system.
- Mobile connects to networks Wi-Fi On the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies (supports dual band), it also connects to Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, and supports Wi-Fi Direct (transfers files to and from the device at high speed). Mobile possibility to create a hotspot.
- Supports system Bluetooth 5.1 generation, with support for A2DP and LE.
- Realme V13 does not support the NFC system known as NFC.
- The device is charged through USB port Type C, which comes from the second generation (2.0), and the phone supports the USB On The Go feature.
- The mobile is protected by a sensor Fingerprint It is located on the right side of the phone (integrated with the power button), in addition to support for the Face Unlock feature, which unlocks the phone when the user’s facial features are recognized.
- He owns the phone Sensors Accelerometer, convergence, compass, and gyroscope.
- It is also available In two colors Blue, and gray.
- Works With battery The capacity of 5000 mAh is made of Lithium Polymer, of the non-removable type, and the battery is quickly recharged using fast charging technology with a capacity of 18 watts, and the phone is similar in battery and charging technology with a phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Which comes in the same price category.
Realme V13 mobile price:
- The price of the mobile officially reaches 210 euros abroad (the 128 g version with 8 Ram), or 235 euros (the 256 g version with 8 RAM).
- This price in Al-Masry is equivalent to about 3900 EGP and 4330 EGP for the two versions, respectively.
- Also, these prices in the currency of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are equal to about 930 riyals and 1040 Saudi riyals for the two versions, respectively.
The device has already been launched in China, starting from April 2, 2021, and it is not expected to be launched in the Arab markets.
- Triple rear camera, Includes :
– A wide primary lens with a resolution of 48 mega-pixels, with an f / 1.8 lens slot, and a focal length of 26 mm, and is able to autofocus after it has identified Phase Detection Auto Focus.
A 2 mega-pixel Macro lens, with an f / 2.4 lens slot, can focus at a distance of only 40 mm from the cameras, and its main function is to photograph very close objects.
Depth isolation lens, 2 mega pixels, with f / 2.4 aperture, and it can identify all things from the cameras, and its main function is to isolate the background from people when taking pictures in Portrait mode.
Realme V13’s rear cameras have a single LED flash, and support photography in HDR and panorama mode.
It can also record 1080p video at 30 frames per second.
- Selfie camera With a resolution of 8 mega pixels (normal, wide), with an f / 2.0 lens slot, and a focal length of 26 mm, it can record video at the same resolution and at the same speed as the rear cameras.
This data is officially announced about the cameras, but it is not based on the experience of cameras in reality!
- Realme V13 supports connection to the 5G network, which offers fairy internet speeds that are enough to download more than 2.5 GB in just 8 seconds and with a very low price.
- The screen supports Full HD Plus display, in addition to its 90Hz refresh rate, and you can get a better screen in the middle class in a phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro But without support for the fifth generation networks.
- The RAM is very sufficient, and the processor offers acceptable performance for its price in all areas except for games where Qualcomm’s Snapdragon processor excels.
- The fingerprint sensor responds quickly, and is perfectly positioned.
- The device has sufficient entrances to use two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- The battery lasts until the end of the day without the need to recharge it frequently throughout the day, and the supported charging technology is sufficient to fully charge the battery in about an hour and a half.
Realme’s 13 disadvantages:
- Realme V13 is made of plastic materials, although competing phones have glass and metal materials.
- The front and rear cameras do not offer anything new in this price category. On the contrary, they are considered to be the weakest cameras.
- Does not support NFC.
- The mobile phone is not equipped with a stereo sound system, unlike other Realme phones.
Open the box:
The contents of the Realme V13 phone box has not been confirmed yet