Realme Q3 Pro 5G mobile with a powerful processor and competitive pricing with an impressive screen and professional cameras, a comprehensive review for every small and large phone, and its weaknesses and strengths.
We are impressed by a company Realme The Chinese promising phone is great, especially in the economic category, the middle and upper middle class, through a combination of the best hardware with an elegant design, and competitive pricing similar to a company Xiaomi, And rivaling older sister Oppo, in addition to the leading Samsung.
Through this combination, Realme flirts with the middle-class customer with a new phone, Realme Q3 Pro 5G, with very strong specifications, and it is expected that the black horse will be this year, especially with the launch in early spring 2021, as it offers a bouquet of distinctive specifications, which we will deal in detail, with a careful review And objectively, as it comes with specifications, most notably: –
Simple modern design.
6.43 Super AMOLED display with full HD plus resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
Realme UI 2.0 operating interface based on Android 11.
Dimensity 1100 5G octa-core processor that supports 5G networks with a manufacturing accuracy of 6 nm.
Mali-G77 MC9 graphic processor.
Memory 128/6 GB, 128/8 GB, or 256/8 GB RAM, and additional external memory cannot be installed.
3 rear cameras of 64 – 8 – 2 megapixels with 4k resolution.
16-megapixel front camera with 1080p shooting.
4500 mAh battery supports 30W fast charging.
A fingerprint sensor built into the screen.
Realme Q3 Pro 5G phone specifications
- The phone is neat.
- The price of the phone is distinguished.
- The phone is among the mid-range phones, despite that, the design, despite being simple, comes in modern colors.
- On the back are the rear cameras inside a rectangular frame with dual flash, and at the bottom on the right is the realme logo and on the right, and the length of the phone is Dare To Leap.
- From the front of the screen with a front camera punch hole at the far left of the screen from the top.
- The weight is 179g which is a very good weight.
- The phone is 158.5 mm long, 73.3 mm wide and 8.4 mm thick.
- Android 11 operating system with the new Realme UI 2.0 interface.
- The screen is impressive, despite the price of the competing device, it comes in a Super AMOLED format, with a size of 6.43 inches, with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2400 by 1080 pixels, with a density of 409 pixels per inch, and 20: 9 dimensions.
- What distinguishes the screen is the refresh rate of 120 hertz, which is reflected in the smooth navigation, graphics and when browsing, and the screen is also distinguished by the lack of edges significantly, as it occupies 85.9% of the total area of the front interface.
- The processor is a breakthrough in that category, as it is one of the latest Mediatech processors with Dimensity 1100 5G supporting eight-core 5G networks (4 cores of 2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 – four cores of 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55). The highlight of the processor is the 6nm manufacturing precision, which is highly energy efficient and has the longest battery life.
- Mali-G77 MC9 graphic processor.
- 3 versions for mobile in terms of internal storage memory or RAM, the first version 128/6 GB and the second 128/8 GB, and the highest version 256/8 GB internal memory of the UFS 3.1 type, unfortunately, an external memory cannot be installed and there is no place dedicated to installing external memory.
- The battery is 4500 mAh of non-removable lithium polymer type, supports fast charging with a 30-watt charger, it fully charges the battery from 0-100 in 59 minutes.
- USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
- Thanks to the Super AMOLED screen, a fingerprint sensor has been integrated under the optical screen.
- There are a number of gyroscope, compass, acceleration and convergence sensors.
- The mobile phone supports networks up to the fifth generation, and two Nano SIM cards can work together, with the dual stand-by feature.
- Premium stereo speakers that support Dolby Atmos technology.
- The mobile supports wireless networks a / b / g / n / ac / 6 with Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot support.
- Bluetooth version 5.1.
- There is no NFC sensor.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is a 3.5mm Jack headphone jack.
- Black – blue – yellow phone colors.
Realme Q3 Pro 5G mobile camera
3 rear cameras located inside a rectangle.
64-megapixel main camera with F1.8 lens slot.
The second camera is 8 megapixel, ultra-wide, with a 119 ° F2.3 lens slot.
The third camera is 2 megapixels with F2.4 lens slot.
With the cameras there is dual flash, and the phone supports panorama and HDR modes.
Video clips up to 4K resolution can be captured at 30 or 60 frames per second, in addition to 1080p resolution at 30 or 60 frames per second with an electronic stabilizer gyro-EIS.
The 16-megapixel front camera with F2.5 lens slot supports HDR and panorama modes, in addition to the ability to record videos up to 1080p at 30 frames per second.
Realme Q3 Pro 5G mobile price
The Realme Q3 Pro 5G mobile price expected in Egypt is 4000 EGP.
The price of the mobile phone worldwide is 210 euros.
Realme Q3 Pro 5G features
- Stylish design.
- Featured screen.
- Competitive pricing.
- Powerful, energy-efficient processor.
- High resolution screen.
- Fingerprint sensor built into the screen.
- Powerful battery.
- Stereo stereo sound supports Dolby.
- Powerful rear camera.
Realme Q3 Pro 5G disadvantages
- The additional storage memory cannot be installed.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is no NFC sensor.
- The text on the rear on the back of the phone is exaggerated in terms of aesthetics of the design.
Realme Q3 Pro 5G phone box contents
Realme Q3 Pro 5G.
The phone is considered an integrated combination to a large extent, it combines elegance of design and strength of hardware, with distinctive cameras with some simple compromises.