Realme Pad offers a giant screen, a huge battery, and a competitive price, with strong manufacturing materials.
We review the full specifications of the new tablet, with its strengths and weaknesses, in an objective review.
Despite the competition of the company realme In many price categories, especially economic, middle and upper middle, they did not pay much attention to the tablet category, despite being in the focus of a large segment of users.
So the company launched the new tablet, which bears the name Realme Pad, and it is expected that it will compete with the tablets of multiple companies in the market, such as Huawei And Honor And Xiaomi and other companies that have launched tablets in the market.
The new tablet comes in the economy category, at a competitive pricing, and comes with good specifications, most notably:-
All-aluminium design, glass front.
A huge 10.4-inch screen, with a display resolution of 1200 * 200 pixels, and dimensions of 5:3, IPS LCD screen.
Android 11 operating system.
Octa-core processor from MediaTek Helio G80, with 12nm manufacturing accuracy.
Mali-G52 MC2 graphics processor.
Storage memory 32 / 3 or 64 / 4 GB RAM, and the storage capacity can be increased by installing an additional storage card.
8-megapixel rear camera, supports video shooting up to 1080p, at 30 frames per second.
8-megapixel front camera, also supports shooting videos with a resolution of up to 1080p, at a speed of 30 frames per second.
A huge 7100 mAh battery with fast charging with an 18W charger, in addition to supporting reverse charging.
Realme Pad Tablet Specifications
- The design of the tablet is very durable, the back and frame are made of aluminum, which is characterized by durability, strength and elegance, and the front is made of glass.
- The weight of the tablet is 440 grams.
- The dimensions are 246.1 x 155.9 x 6.9 mm, and here we find that the tablet is extremely thin, which is a positive point in the design.
- The tablet supports networks up to the fourth generation, and supports the installation of a Nano SIM card.
- The tablet comes in the box with Android 11 installed.
- The IPS LCD screen has a large size of 10.4 inches, with a display resolution of 1200 * 2000 pixels, a pixel density of 224 pixels per inch in the screen, and dimensions of 5:3.
- The screen has a brightness of 360 nits, and occupies an area of 80.2% of the total area of the front side of the tablet.
- The processor is manufactured by MediaTek Helio G80, octa-core (two cores with a frequency of 2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 – six cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz of the type Cortex-A55).
- The processor with 12nm manufacturing precision is good in battery consumption and energy saving.
- Mali-G52 MC2 graphics and gaming processor.
- There are two versions of the phone and the difference lies in the storage capacity and RAM, the first version has a storage capacity of 32/3 GB, and the second version has a capacity of 64/4 GB of random memory (RAM), and fortunately there is a separate port that allows installing an additional microsd storage memory.
- The battery is a gigantic 7100 mAh lithium-polymer type, non-removable supports fast charging with an 18-watt charger, but it takes more time to charge, given the large battery size, and the mobile also supports reverse charging.
- The charging port is USB Type-C 2.0, and supports the OTG feature to transfer files to the tablet, or from the tablet via the charging port.
- There is no fingerprint sensor.
- There are accelerometer, proximity and gyroscope sensors.
- There is no NFC sensor.
- There is also no FM radio.
- The tablet features four impressive stereo speakers.
- The company did not dispense with the headphone jack 3.5mm.
- The wireless networks supported by the tablet are Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, in addition to hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Supported bluetooth version 5.0.
- The colors of the tablet are gold and silver.
Realme Pad Tablet Camera
It is known that tablets do not provide a distinctive experience in photography, they are designed primarily for lovers of large screens, we do not expect this tablet to provide a fairy photography experience, the cameras only serve the purpose.
The rear camera is 8 megapixels, with the ability to shoot videos at a resolution of up to 1080p, at a speed of 30 frames per second.
The front camera is also an 8-megapixel Ultra Wide, with an angle of 105 degrees, that can shoot videos at up to 1080p at 30 frames per second.
Realme Pad Tablet Price
If the Realme Pad is launched in the Egyptian market, it is expected to sell for 2,950 EGP.
The expected mobile price in the world is 160 euros.
Features of Realme Pad Tablet
- Giant battery.
- Good handler.
- Powerful stereo headphones.
- Strong manufacturing materials.
- Competitive pricing.
- The tablet is thin.
Disadvantages of Realme Pad Tablet
- It takes a long time to ship.
- There is no FM radio.
- The cameras are not the best.
Realme Pad Tablet Box Contents
Realme Pad Tablet.
The new tablet offers a good value for the price, whether in terms of materials, battery, processor or screen size.