Specifications Realme GT Neo In full with mentioning the price of the phone abroad, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, see the explanation of the advantages and disadvantages Realme GT Neo With Mobi-C!
Realme announced its new Realme GT Neo mobile phone, which is exclusive to the Chinese market only, and the company used in this device the latest MediaTek processors made with a precision of 6 nano, called Dimensity 1200 5G, which supports – of course – the connection to the fifth generation mobile networks, as the company took care of The phone screen is basically able to compete with Samsung phones, as it carries a Super AMOLED screen with the fastest update rate in its price category, and the latest operating system (Android 11) will be used, and many copies are available with RAM sizes ranging from 6 to 12 GB Byte, and mobile cameras can be relied upon for being an average mobile, in addition to that it comes with a stereo sound system, and works with a battery that lasts until the end of the day with one of the fastest charging technologies, and in this article we will get to know the specifications of Realme GT Neo in detail, as we will explain the features And defects of the phone; So you can judge the price of the phone for yourself!
Realme GT Neo Specifications:
- The device supports connection to mobile networks from the second generation to the fifth generation, with the possibility of adding Dual Nano SIM To connect to mobile networks, Realme GT Neo Mobile is able to connect to the Internet by using one of the SIM cards, and the user gets an Internet speed of 42.2 Mbps (during download), and 5.76 Mbps (during upload) When connecting to third-generation networks (HSPA), while it gets an upload speed of 4.7 gigabits per second (during download), and 2.5 gigabits per second (during upload) when connected to networks of the fifth generation (5G).
- Weigh The phone is about 179 grams, and it comes in length of 158.5 mm, width of 73.3 mm, and thickness of 8.4 mm, and the company manufactures the back of the mobile from glass, while it makes the frame of aluminum.
- Monitor Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (the same type is used for Samsung mobiles), And it supports a maximum refresh rate of 120 Hz, which is the best refresh rate available in this price category, and comes with a 6.43-inch area, with an acquisition ratio of 85.9 percent of the total area of the front end, and the screen displays a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels (Full HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch, the screen is surrounded by little edges, but there is a hole in the upper left for the front camera.
- Realme UI 2.0 is installed by default, and it is based on Operating System Android 11.
- It also possesses Processor Mains MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G manufactured with 6 nano-precision with eight cores (Cortex A78 cores at 3.0 GHz, three Cortex A78 cores at 2.6 GHz per core, four Cortex A55 cores at 2.0 GHz per core) Besides this processor, the phone has a Mali G77 MC9 chip that is used in graphics processing, and the company uses this same set of processors in its mobile phone. Realme X9 Pro.
- There are three versions of the phone with many options Solid and random memory spacesAnd they are as follows:
– 128 GB solid space version, with 6 GB RAM.
– 128 GB solid space version, with 8 GB RAM.
– 256 GB solid space version, with 12 GB RAM.
– The hard memory in all versions comes from the type UFS 3.1, but the phone does not support adding memory cards to any entrance.
- There is a phone Headphones Stereo external is used to amplify the sound during calls in Speaker mode or when playing one of the Multi Media files, and there is also a dedicated input only to add a speaker with a 3.5 mm jack, and the phone supports sound at the quality of 24-bit / 192 kHz, but it is Not equipped with FM radio system.
- The mobile communicates Wi-Fi On the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies (supports Dual Band), it connects to Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / 6, and also supports the Wi Fi Direct system that can be relied upon to exchange any files with other devices that support the same System, and you can create a hot spot to create a local Wi-Fi network with the internet from the connection cards.
- Supports the system Bluetooth 5.1 generation and supports A2DP, LE, with aptX HD.
- The mobile is equipped with a GPS system.GPS, With dual band A GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BDS, QZSS).
- Realme GT Neo supports NFC system NFC.
- Have Charging port USB Type C 2.0 Gen.
- The mobile supports a reader that recognizes Fingerprints It is located on the front of the phone (the lens is integrated at the bottom of the screen), in addition to the accelerometer, proximity, compass, and gyroscope sensors.
- Available in many Colors : Black, silver, sunrise color.
- The device derives its energy from battery It has a capacity of 4,500 mAh of lithium polymer and is built-in and cannot be removed easily, and it is equipped with a fast charging capacity of 50 watts, and this technology can charge half the capacity of the battery (from 0% to 50%) in only about 16 minutes .
If you want to know the mobile information from its official source on the company’s website, click Here (Source in Chinese)!
Realme GT Neo mobile price:
- The device was priced in China at a price equivalent to $ 275 (128 g with 6 RAM), $ 290 (128 g with 8 RAM), and $ 365 USD (256 g with 12 RAM).
- In the local currency of Egypt, these prices are equivalent to about 4,300 EGP, 4,550 EGP and 5,750 EGP for the three copies, respectively.
- These prices are equivalent in the local Saudi currency to about 1030 riyals, 1085 riyals and 1370 Saudi riyals for the three copies, respectively.
The phone will be officially launched in China starting April 9, 2021, but there is no news about the official launch of the mobile outside China.
- Triple rear camera, Includes :
– 64 mega-pixel wide primary camera, with f / 1.8 lens aperture, 26 mm focal length, with a sensor 1 / 1.73 inch, and a pixel diameter of 0.8 micro meters, and this camera has the ability to focus automatically after checking Phase Detection Auto Focus.
– An 8 mega-pixel Ultra Wide camera, with an f / 2.3 lens slot, 16 mm focal length, with a 1 / 4.0 inch sensor, and a pixel diameter of 1.12 μm, it can shoot and record from a 119-degree angle; It delivers results with a wider field of view compared to photos and videos produced from the primary camera.
– Macro camera with 2 mega pixel resolution, with f / 2.4 lens slot, and this camera has the ability to focus at a distance of 40 mm from the cameras; And this ability is used in photographing objects near cameras.
The Realme GT Neo rear cameras have a dual-LED flash with dual tone, and they support photography in HDR or panorama mode.
It can also record 4K video at 30 or 60 frames per second, or 1080p resolution at 30, 60 or 480 frames per second, with support for the Gyro EIS stabilizer.
- front camera 16-megapixel normal wide, with f / 2.5 lens aperture, 26 mm focal length, with a sensor 1 / 3.0 inch, and a pixel diameter of 1.0 micro meters, it supports photography in HDR and panorama mode as well, as well as recording videos accurately 1080p at a speed of 30 frames per second.
This information about the cameras has been officially announced by the company, and it is not based on the actual camera experience in the real world!
- The Realme GT Neo comes with a processor with the ability to connect to 5G networks, and it offers internet speed that is enough to download 4GB in less than 8 seconds.
- The device is light in weight and is made of the best materials in this price category.
- The best screen type with the highest refresh rates compared to competitors, it is the same refresh rate that a monitor supports Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro.
- The company is releasing the device with the latest operating system and user interface available so far.
- The processor offers strong performance in all areas except for games in which it offers good performance compared to the Snapdragon 870 processor, which significantly excels in this field (it is used in Xiaomi Poco F3).
- A 12GB RAM version is available with a UFS 3.1 internal memory that has high read and write speeds.
- The rear cameras perform better than most of the competitors, and they can record in 4K quality with a speed of 60 frames per second.
- The front camera performs well, but it doesn’t have anything new compared to other phones.
- Stereo sound system with support for the NFC system.
- The design of the phone in general suggests that it is one of the higher price groups.
- The battery is sufficient to power the phone until the end of the day, and it is fully charged in less than an hour.
Realme GT Neo disadvantages:
- Realme GT Neo is not certified for water and dust resistance.
- The mobile phone does not support adding memory cards in any port of any kind, in addition to not supporting the USB On The Go feature; This will force users to keep all files (including photos and videos) in the internal memory.
- The rear cameras do not include a separate zoom camera or optical stabilizer.
- The phone does not support the FM radio system, although the traditional headphone input is available.
- The screen does not have a Corning Gorilla layer to protect it from any damage, and its support for the Always On Display has not been confirmed.
- The phone is not equipped with an infrared port that enables you to control electronic devices remotely.
Open the box:
- Realme GT Neo.
- 65-watt smart charger head (reliable 50-watt charging without damaging the battery).
- USB Type C data cable.
- Cover (case) in a transparent color to protect the body of the phone from shocks while showing its design.
- Tray eject tool for chip ports.
- A screen is already placed on the screen.
- Mobile user guide for the first time.
- Information about the phone with the quality assurance card from Realme.