Realme C25 Specifications:
- Supports mobile add-on Two calling cards The type Nano SIM in their two entrances within the entrance tray of the phone with the ability to operate the two slices in Stand By mode, and the Realme C25 mobile connects to mobile networks from the second generation to the fourth generation, and it also connects to the Internet through one of the chips at the speeds of the second generation EDGE or GSM, 3G HSPA (Download speed up to 42.2 Mbps, Upload speed up to 5.76 Mbps), 4G LTE (Download speed up to 300 Mbps, and Upload speed up to 100Mbps).
- The phone is manufactured from Ores Plastic in the back and frame, but the weight and dimensions of the phone were not announced at the time of writing the article.
- Mobile uses Screen IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen (the same type of screen used on mobile phones Xiaomi Poco M3 Economic) and it supports multi-touch, and it comes in a 6.5-inch size, with support for a display resolution of 1600 by 720 pixels (equivalent to the quality of HD Plus), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch, and the mobile is surrounded by edges Thin on the sides, but there is a relatively larger bezel located at the bottom of the screen with a notch at the top of the middle of the screen for the selfie camera.
- Realme C25 uses OS Android 10 by default (immediately out of the box), with Realme UI.
- It also works With a therapist Basic MediaTek Helio G70 that is manufactured with 12 nano technology and is an eight-core processor (two Cortex A75 at 2.0 GHz per core, and six Cortex A55 cores at 1.7 GHz per core), in addition to the Mali G52 2EEMC2 graphics processor, These processors have been used before in mobile phones TECNO Spark 6 Which comes in the same price category.
- The mobile contains memory A solid area of up to 64 GB of type eMMC 5.1, and it can be expanded by inserting the memory expansion card into the entrance designated for it, and the mobile works with a random memory of 4 GB.
- The mobile is also loaded Earphone Mono is an amplifier that works when the Speaker mode is turned on during calls or when a notification or ringtone arrives on the phone or when playing audio and video files or games, and the phone supports the alarm in the two vibration modes or by issuing audio tones (in Mp3 and WAV), The mobile has a dedicated entrance to add the headphones with a 3.5 mm jack, and it also supports the radio system (FM radio).
- The mobile supports wireless internet connection (Wi Fi 802.11 b / g / nIt also supports the ability to create a hot spot; To share the internet for the chipset with the surrounding devices.
- System also supports Bluetooth Fifth generation, with support for A2DP and LE.
- Supports the geo-tagging system (GPS, With A GPS, Glonass, and BDS).
- Realme C25 does not support NFC NFC.
- It also comes In the shipping port A conventional type (Micro USB) of the 2.0 generation, with support for USB On The Go.
- The mobile carries a sensor to read Fingerprint On the back of the phone, in addition to the accelerometer, convergence and compass sensors.
- The device is available In two colors Black, and blue.
- It also works With battery Its capacity is 6000 mAh made of Lithium Polymer, and it is difficult to remove, with support for normal charging of 10 watts, and the battery supports the ability to reverse charging so that you can use the mobile battery as a power bank to charge another phone or bluetooth headphones … etc.
Realme C25 mobile price:
- The expected price of the device abroad is 140 USD (64 g with 4 RAM).
- The expected price in Al-Masry is equivalent to about 2170 EGP.
- It is also equal to the local currency of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia about 520 Saudi riyals.
This is just the expected price of the device abroad with the price conversion to local currencies, and the mobile will be officially announced on March 23, 2021, but there is no news about its arrival in the Arab markets yet!
- Triple rear camera, Includes :
– 48 mega-pixel wide camera, which is equipped with Phase Detection Auto Focus capability.
– Macro camera with a resolution of 2 mega pixels, with aperture of f / 2.4 lens, and it can focus at a distance of only 4 cm from the cameras; Therefore, it is used in photographing objects close to the cameras, such as plants, coins, etc.
– Depth isolation camera with 2 mega pixels, with f / 2.4 aperture, it can calculate the distance of objects from the cameras; And it is used to isolate the background from people when taking pictures in Portrait mode.
Realme C25 rear cameras have a single LED flash, and they also support High Dynamic Range and Panorama modes.
It can record 1080p video at 30 frames per second.
- front camera 8-megapixel normal and wide, with support for High Dynamic Range and Panorama mode as well, and it can record video at the same resolution and speed that the rear cameras support.
This is the preliminary information announced about the cameras, and it was not officially confirmed by the company until the time of writing the article, and of course it is not based on the experience of the device in reality!
- Realme C25 has a drawer with three entrances to add two SIM cards next to the memory card without leaving one of them.
- The internal phone memory and RAM are acceptable for the phone price.
- The processor offers acceptable performance in this price category and is reliable in running some games, but you expect the highest performance in games from it.
- The rear cameras take good quality pictures, and support portraiture and macro photography.
- The selfie camera offers adequate performance for the phone’s price category, but it does not outperform the competitors.
- The phone has a dedicated headphone jack with support for the FM radio system.
- Supports the USB OTG feature, which enables the user to use various USB devices such as mouse, keyboard, etc.
- The fingerprint sensor responds to the correct fingerprint in a very short time.
- The battery lasts for more than a full day and may reach two days with average use, and it can be used as a power bank due to its huge capacity thanks to the Reverse Charging technology.
Realme C25 disadvantages:
- Realme C25 does not support connection to the 5G networks that most phones support in 2021.
- The device is manufactured from plastic materials, as is customary in economical mobiles.
- The screen is IPS LCD unlike Samsung mobiles It is economical, and it does not support Full HD display and is only satisfied with HD Plus; Therefore, you will not be able to watch 1080p videos on the YouTube app.
- The mobile comes with the Android system from the tenth version, and not the 11th, unlike the competitors.
- The internal memory comes from eMMC 5.1 which offers slow read and write speeds; This leads to a general slowdown in the device’s response to some tasks.
- The rear cameras do not support 4K photography, and they do not include a wide camera for wide photography, which you can get with some economical phones such as Redmi 9T.
- Does not support NFC system.
- The charging port comes from the old type (Micro USB), while all competitors come with a Type C charging port.
- The phone does not support the gyroscope sensor; So it is not compatible with virtual reality glasses (Virtual Reality or VR).
- The mobile phone is not equipped with a fast charging capability, and it will take more than three hours to fully recharge the battery from 0%.
Open the box:
The contents of the phone box have not been announced, but it is expected (based on the leaks and the contents of previous phone boxes within the same series) to contain:
- Realme C25 phone.
- 10W original charger, with Micro USB cable.
- Tray eject tool for communication cards and memory card ports.
- A guide for using the mobile phone for the first time with a quality assurance card.
- A screen was previously placed on the screen to protect it from scratches and dirt.
Oppo has been competing in the middle and economic categories for several years, and after the Realme series achieved a lot of sales, the company decided to separate it from the company and the brand was interested in the economic category with the introduction of many phones in the middle and leading categories. To cover the needs of the largest segments of users, the company introduces the new Realme C25 in the economic category.
The device is launched with one of the largest batteries compared to competitors, with three rear cameras and the ability to add two connection cards and a memory expansion card so that you can use the device as a secondary mobile next to your primary phone, and the Helio G70 processor was placed in the phone, which offers more than good performance in normal daily tasks ( Photography, making calls, connecting to the Internet, browsing social networking applications, etc.), and the conference on announcing the phone will be held on March 23 in Indonesia, and this conference will be broadcast live on the company’s official YouTube channel.
What is the right price for a phone with these capabilities? Share your opinion in the comments!