announced Realme At the end of June, the Chinese announced its new economic-class phone, Realme C21Y, with suitable specifications and prices, and today we review with you a review of the specifications of the new phone, so follow us.
- enjoy phone Realme C21Y It has an IPS LCD screen that supports multi-touch and supports 16 million colors.
- The screen measures 6.5 inches, with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, and a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports the new aspect ratio 20:9.
- The screen supports a brightness of 400 nits.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports 4 GB of random access memory (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in a size of 64 GB.
- The phone supports a microSDXC external memory card port in a separate port.
- enjoy phone Realme C21Y It is powered by an octa-core processor from the Unisoc T610 version with a 12nm manufacturing accuracy.
- This processor operates at a frequency of (2xX.X GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55).
- The phone comes with a Mali-G52 graphic processor.
- The phone supports 3 lenses for the rear camera, each of which performs a specific task:
- The first lens comes with a 13-megapixel resolution, a wide lens that works with autofocus in the PDAF camera, with an f/2.2 lens slot.
- The second lens is a macro sensor lens for close-up photos, and it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution and f/2.4 aperture.
- The third lens is a lens with a depth sensor to capture the depth of the image and activate the portrait feature. It comes with a 2-megapixel resolution and f/2.4 aperture.
- The phone comes with a front camera with a single 5-megapixel lens, a wide lens with an f / 2.2 lens slot, HDR and panorama photography.
- As for the rear camera, it supports 1080p video recording (FullHD+) at 30 frames per second.
- As for the front camera, it supports 1080p video recording (FullHD+) at 30 frames per second as well.
- The camera supports the PDAF autofocus feature, and supports LED flash, in addition to the advantages of HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging of images.
- phone comes Realme C21Y With accelerometer, proximity and compass sensors, the phone supports a fingerprint sensor in the backend.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the Android 10 version, with Realme UI 1.0 operating interface.
Networking and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized SIM cards and works on the second, third and fourth generation 4G networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.0.
- Wi-Fi networks come with the Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n standard, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports GPS technologies.
- The phone does not support NFC technology.
- The phone does not support FM radio.
- The phone works with a non-removable lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh.
- The phone supports reverse charging.
- The phone comes with a microUSB 2.0 port for charging.
- The phone supports USB On-The-Go technology.
- The phone comes in black and blue colors only.
- Phone prices start Realme C21Y In global markets from about 120 USD approx.
- Once the phone is launched in the Arab and Egyptian markets, you can get to know its prices and compare the best offers for its purchase in different stores through the Yaoota website.
Realme C21Y Specifications Review
The phone in its design comes with a relatively heavy weight and it also comes with a large thickness, and for its screen it is an economical screen with a suitable quality for it, and the phone also supports an appropriate space for the internal memory chip and random access memory.
As for the performance of the phone, it offers the modest performance of economic phones with a modest processor in quality, and it can run heavy games with low quality.
As for photography and camera capabilities, the phone is distinguished in these specifications with a suitable triple camera in quality, with support for 1080p video recording.
As for the battery, it is one of the most distinctive elements of the phone, as it has a giant battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh that can work for a day or more with average use, but it may take a long time to charge because it does not support fast charging.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems that accept the smartphones mentioned in our articles, are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smart phones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of the operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are released through the phone price links mentioned in the lines of the article.