Realme C20A mobile phone with a giant battery, a powerful processor, a large screen, with a medium camera, a full review of the phone and is it worth its price.
Realme C20A is the company’s latest phone Realme The Chinese are in the economic category, which is a fierce category in which many international companies compete, and the most famous of them in that category are companies Infinix And the Techno, Especially since the client of this category is mostly from the lowest income group, so companies compete and compete with each other to provide the best possible specifications at competitive pricing, which is more like a bone-crushing stage.
Realme seeks to compete strongly in all categories, especially as it focuses heavily on the middle and upper middle class.
Returning to the new device, we will deal with the most important specifications, and then move on to a full, exhaustive review of everything related to it in addition to the full advantages and disadvantages, and a full evaluation of the device as it comes with specifications: –
Plastic design with glass front.
IPS LCD screen with HD plus resolution and 400 nits brightness.
The Realme UI interface is based on Android 10.
MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor with 12nm manufacturing accuracy.
PowerVR GE8320 graphic processor.
32 GB storage with 2 GB RAM and the ability to install an external memory card.
8-megapixel rear camera with 1080p video shooting.
5-megapixel front camera with 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
5000 mAh large battery.
Micro usb charging port.
Realme C20A phone specifications
- Before we start dealing with the full specifications of the device, it should be noted that the phone is in a low price category, so do not expect the specifications to be supernatural, as they seem proportionate to the price category in some way.
- The design is very traditional, but with wonderful and cheerful colors, and carries a great deal of elegance, especially from the gradients and lines on the back.
- The manufacturing materials of the frame and the back are plastic, while the entire front side is glass.
- The rear camera and flash are inside a square frame, while the front camera is inside the notch.
- The height is 165.2 mm, the width is 76.4 mm, and the thickness is 8.9 mm.
- The weight is good compared to the size of the screen and the battery, as it weighs 190 grams.
- Splash-resistant design.
- The mobile phone supports the fourth generation networks in addition to the second and third generation networks, and does not support the fifth generation 5G networks.
- Supported contact cards Nano SIM, two SIM cards and an external storage card can be installed simultaneously, and the mobile phone supports the dual standby feature.
- Android 10 operating system with Realme UI interface.
- The 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen, with a resolution of HD Plus 1600 * 720 pixels, has a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch in the screen, and the dimensions of 20: 9, and the screen defects the large edges, especially the lower edge, as the screen occupies an area of 80.8% of the front end It comes with an average brightness of 400 lumens.
- The MediaTek Helio G35 processor is an octa-core processor (four cores with a frequency of 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 – four cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53). The processor has a manufacturing accuracy of 12nm, and is good at energy consumption.
- PowerVR GE8320 graphic processor.
- One version in terms of storage capacity and RAM size, as it comes with an internal memory of 32 GB with 2 GB RAM, and the storage capacity can be increased by installing an external micro sd memory card. EMMC 5.1 internal memory.
- The battery is non-removable lithium polymer with a capacity of 5000 mAh.
- The microUSB 2.0 charging port supports OTG, which allows via the charging port to connect an external flash drive and transfer files to or from the phone.
- There is an FM radio.
- There is a 3.5mm Jack port for external speakers.
- Supported wireless versions: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, with support for Wi-Fi Direct and Hotspot.
- Bluetooth version 5.0.
- Accelerometer, convergence and compass sensors.
- Gray and blue mobile colors.
Realme C20A phone camera
A single 8-megapixel rear camera with F2.0 aperture.
There is a single flash, and the camera supports HDR and panorama mode.
The camera supports 1080p video recording at 30 frames per second.
The 5-megapixel front camera with F.2.2 lens slot supports HDR mode and 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
Realme C20A phone price
The Realme C20A mobile price expected in Egypt is 1700 EGP.
The price of the mobile phone in the countries of the world is 90 euros.
Realme C20A phone features
- Huge battery.
- Attractive colors.
- Big Screen.
- Water Resistant.
- Powerful processor.
Realme C20A disadvantages
- Modest camera accuracy.
- Cameras are not the best in the price category.
- Small Ram size.
Realme C20A phone box contents
Realme C20A Mobile.
As we discussed at the beginning of the review, the phone is in a low price category, so do not expect very strong specifications, with the exception of the processor, which offers good performance in the price category, especially due to the presence of strong competing phones such as Tecno Spark 7 And the Infinix Hot 10.