Realme 8S 5G mobile with a huge battery, a processor that supports 5G networks, with special cameras. We review a detailed review of the phone with its advantages and disadvantages.
company has prepared realme The Chinese company is promising to launch one of its latest devices, Realme 8S 5G, which comes with good specifications, and Realme phones are distinguished by providing good specifications for good pricing and occupying good positions in sales of the middle and economic categories in particular, and are a strong competitor to companies that have sold in the smart phone market such as OPPO And xiaomi and Samsung.
The new mobile is one of the phones that support 5G networks, and we will learn about the basic specifications before making a detailed review of the phone, as it comes with the following specifications:-
6.5-inch IPS LCD screen, with a Full HD Plus display resolution, a 90Hz refresh rate with a pixel density of 405 pixels per inch in the screen.
Realme UI 2.0 operating interface based entirely on Android 11 operating system.
Octa-core processor, supporting 5G networks.
Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor.
Internal storage 128 / 6 or 256 / 8 GB.
3 rear cameras with a resolution of 64 – 8 – 2 megapixels, with 4k video shooting.
16 MP front camera, with 1080p video recording.
A huge 5000 mAh battery that supports fast charging with a 33W charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port. With OTG support.
A fingerprint sensor is built into the power button on the right side of the mobile.
Realme 8S 5G phone specifications
- The phone supports networks up to the fifth generation, in addition to the second, third and fourth generation networks, supports Nano SIM cards and supports dual stand-by.
- Android 11 operating system with Realme UI 2.0 interface.
- The 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen, with a Full HD Plus display resolution of 2400 * 1080 pixels, has a pixel density of 405 pixels per inch in the screen, and dimensions of 20: 9, and the screen has a refresh rate of 90 Hz.
- The eight-core processor supports the fifth generation networks.
- The internal storage is of a type UFS, and the phone comes in two versions, the first with a storage memory of 128 / 6 GB RAM, and the second with a storage capacity of 256 / 8 GB of RAM.
- The battery is a gigantic, non-removable Li-Polymer battery, with a capacity of 5000 mAh, supporting fast charging and a 33W charger.
- USB Type-C 2.0 charging port. Supports OTG feature.
- The fingerprint sensor is built into the power button on the right side of the phone.
- Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope and compass.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Supported wireless networks Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac in addition to hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.1.
- Black phone colours.
Realme 8s 5G camera
3 rear cameras, with LED flash.
The first camera is 64 megapixels, wide.
The second Ultra Wide 8-megapixel camera.
The third isolation camera, 2 megapixels, and F2.4 aperture
The cameras support HDR and panorama modes.
The cameras can shoot 4K videos at 30fps and 1080p videos at 30 or 60fps.
The front camera is 16 megapixels, with a wide F2.5 lens slot.
The front camera supports HDR and panorama modes.
The front camera can record 1080p videos at 30fps.
Realme 8s 5G phone price
The Realme 8s 5G phone is expected to be priced at 4950 EGP.
The expected price of the phone in the world is 265 euros.
Realme 8S 5G Features
- Giant battery.
- The charging speed is outstanding.
- Distinguished rear camera.
- Smooth operation interface.
- Large internal memory.
Realme 8S 5G defects
- The screen is not super AMOLED.
Realme 8s 5G box contents
Realme 8s 5G mobile.