Brand Realme announced its new phone under the name Realme 8 Pro, which will come in the middle class with a Snapdragon 732G processor in addition to a Super AMOLED screen that supports Full HD Plus display and displays the clock and notifications permanently, and the phone will be sold with Android 11 operating system. The company has updated the cameras this year, as the mobile carries four rear cameras (the main with a resolution of 108 megapixels) with the ability to record in 4K quality, and the device uses a built-in fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the screen with high-speed performance, and it works with a 4,500 mAh battery, and It is equipped with fast charging technology that is sufficient to fully charge the battery in less than an hour, and below we will talk in detail about the Realme 8 Pro specifications and its most important advantages and disadvantages, as we will mention the price of the phone in dollars, Egyptian pounds and Saudi riyals!
Realme 8 Pro specifications:
- The device has a tray that contains only two entrances designated as an add-on Two calling cards Type Nano SIM and operate in standby mode, while the Realme 8 Pro mobile connects to mobile networks from the second generation to the fourth generation, and supports internet connection through one of the chips at the speeds of the second generation EDGE or GSM, and the third generation HSPA (download speed It is a maximum of 42.2 Mbps, the upload speed is a maximum of 5.76 Mbps), and 4G LTE (Download speed up to 800 Mbps at a maximum).
- The mobile phone weighs about 176 grams, and it is designed with dimensions (160.6 mm) F (73.9 mm) F (8.1 mm), and the front end comes from Ores Glass, while the back and frame are made of polycarbonate.
- Mobile uses Monitor Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (same as the regular version Realme 8), And it has an average brightness of 430 nits, and reaches a maximum of 1000 nits, and comes with an area of 6.4 inches, and thus it represents about 83.3 percent of the total area of the front end of the phone, and supports a display resolution of 2400 by 1080 Pixels (equivalent to Full HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 411 pixels per inch, and it supports the Always On Display feature, and the screen is designed without mentioning edges, and there is a hole in the top left for the camera Anterior.
- Operating System The Realme 8 Pro default is Android 11, while it comes with the company’s Realme UI 2.0 user interface.
- The mobile works With a therapist Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G, which is manufactured with a precision of 8 nano, which is an eight-core processor (two Kryo 465 Gold at 2.3 GHz per core, and six Kryo 465 Silver at 1.8 GHz per core), in addition to the Adreno 618 graphics processor, and it has We’ve seen these processors before on Xiaomi mobiles In the middle class for the previous year.
- More than one version of the device is available with a difference in Random and storage spacesAnd they are as follows:
– 128 GB internal copy, with 6 GB random memory.
128 GB of internal space, with 8 GB of random memory.
– The internal memory of the phone comes from UFS 2.1, and the phone has an entrance dedicated to adding a memory expansion card (separate from the chip slots).
- The mobile is loaded Earphone External (Mono) works to amplify the sound, and also supports sound at a rate of 24-bit / 192 kHz, and the phone carries a separate entrance for the headphones with a 3.5 mm jack, but it does not support the FM radio system.
- The phone connects to the local wireless network (Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac), With support for Dual Band (supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency connection), Wi-Fi Direct (used to transfer files to and from the device), in addition to the ability to create a Hot Spot ; To share the internet for the chipset with the surrounding devices.
- The phone supports the system Bluetooth Fifth generation, with support for A2DP and LE.
- It also comes with GPS support (GPS, With A GPS, Glonass, and BDS).
- Realme 8 Pro supports NFC system NFC (in some areas).
- Come In the shipping port USB Type C of the second generation, with support for USB On The Go.
- The mobile is equipped with a sensor to recognize Fingerprints In the front end (a built-in lens at the bottom of the screen), with support for accelerometer, proximity, compass, and gyroscope sensors.
- Is available In color Blue, Black, and Yellow.
- Works With battery From Li Po, and it comes with a capacity of 4,500 mAh in its new condition, but it is difficult to remove and replace, and it supports the possibility of fast charging with a power of 50 watts, and this technology is sufficient to charge the battery from 0% to 50% in about 17 minutes It fully charges the battery (from 0% to 100%) in just 47 minutes.
Find out the official information about the phone from the company’s website at Here!
Realme 8 Pro mobile price:
- The price of the phone officially in India is about 250 USD (128G with 6 RAM), or 275 USD (128G with 8 RAM).
- The price of the device officially in Europe is about 280 euros (128 g with 8 RAM), and this is the only copy available there.
- The same version for Europe will be launched in the Egyptian market soon, and its price is equivalent to about 5,190 EGP.
- The price of the same copy in Saudi is equivalent to about 1250 Saudi riyals.
The mobile has already been launched in India from March 25, 2021, and it will be launched in Europe from March 31, and will soon be launched in the Arab markets.
- Four rear cameras, Includes :
– A wide primary camera with a resolution of 108 megapixels, with an f / 1.9 lens slot, a focal length of 26 mm, with a sensor 1 / 1.52 inch, and a pixel diameter of 0.7 micro meters, and it supports the ability to autofocus after phase detection Auto Focus.
– An 8-megapixel Ultra Wide camera, with an f / 2.3 lens slot, 16 mm focal length, with a sensor 1 / 4.0 inch, and a pixel diameter of 1.12 micro meters, and this camera has the ability to shoot from an angle of 119 degrees to obtain Photos and videos have a greater field of view than the main camera.
– Macro camera with 2 mega pixel resolution, f / 2.4 lens slot, and this camera has the ability to focus at a distance of 4 cm from the cameras, and it is used in photographing objects very close to the cameras, such as flowers and insects.
Depth isolation camera with 2 mega pixels, with f / 2.4 lens slot, this camera has the ability to calculate the distance of objects from the cameras, and this feature is used to recognize the background and people while taking pictures in portrait mode.
The Realme 8 Pro rear cameras have a single LED flash, and it supports shooting in High Dynamic Range mode and Panorama mode.
It also supports recording video in 4K at a speed of 30 frames per second, or in 1080p resolution at a speed of 30, 60, 120 or 480 frames per second, or in 720 pixels at a speed of 960 frames per second, and it is equipped with Gyro EIS stabilizer, and They are a lot like cameras Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro.
- front camera 16-megapixel normal wide, with an f / 2.5 lens slot, and a 1 / 3.0-inch sensor, with a pixel diameter of 1.0 micro meters, and it supports photography in HDR mode, and panorama as well, and supports 1080p video recording at 30 speeds. Or 120 frames per second, with support for Gyro EIS.
This is the information that has been officially announced about the cameras, and it is not based on the experience of the phone in reality!
- Realme 8 Pro is relatively light in weight.
- The phone supports the addition of two Nano-SIM cards, with a Micro SD memory card at the same time.
- The phone has one of the best types of screens, and it supports high brightness, making it one of the best screens for use under the sun’s rays, and it is equipped with the Always On Display feature.
- You will get the latest operating system in the market as soon as you buy the phone.
- The processor offers strong performance in this price category, and it is reliable for game lovers, as it can run Call Of Duty Mobile game at the highest quality and High refresh rate, and you can play it on Medium quality and Ultra refresh rate.
- The internal memory of the device and the RAM come with enough spaces.
- The rear cameras offer a unique experience in this price category, and the cameras can shoot in high quality with many details, and they support 4K imaging.
- The front camera beats most of the competitors.
- The full battery price can be counted on to keep the phone running for an entire day.
- The charging technology is fast and sufficient in relation to the battery capacity; It is enough to fully charge it in less than an hour, but it is less than the previous generation (Realme 7 Pro).
- Realme uses new sensors built into the bottom of the screen, and it responds faster than the previous generation.
Realme 8 Pro disadvantages:
- Realme 8 Pro does not support connection to 5G networks, unlike most competing phones.
- The back is made of plastic, while there are many phones in the middle class with glass and metal materials.
- The screen does not support a refresh rate higher than 60 Hz, while competitors have screens that support refresh rates up to 120 Hz.
- Despite the strong performance of the processor, it is not the best in this price category.
- Box Contents Does Not Include Handfree Headphones.
- The mobile is not equipped with stereo speakers.
- The FM radio system is not supported although a separate speaker input is provided.
Open the box:
- Realme 8 Pro.
- 65W original charger head (configured to charge 50W without causing damage to phone or battery), with USB Type C cable.
- The tray output pin for the communication chip and memory card ports.
- A protective layer placed on the screen to prevent scratches and dust.
- A case that works to protect the back of the mobile from shocks.
- Manual of using the machine at the first time,
- Manufacturing quality assurance card (with many official information sheets about the phone).