Realme 8 Complete with an explanation of the most important features and disadvantages of the phone, in addition to the price Realme 8 Abroad and in Egypt and Saudi Arabia!
The brand Realme of the OPPO company launched the new series phones, and the regular version comes under the name Realme 8, which will come with a Super AMOLED screen that supports the Full HD Plus display with high brightness and the Always On Display feature, and the mobile uses the latest Android system available in The market, with four rear cameras that support 4K imaging, and the company kept in this phone a separate headphone port and radio system, as well as added a built-in fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the screen, and the phone works with a 5000 mAh battery with support for 30-watt fast charging technology. But as usual, the company neglected the processor, as the mobile uses the MediaTek Helio G95 processor with a manufacturing accuracy of 12 nano, and in this article we will get acquainted with the details of the specifications of Realme 8, which has many advantages compared to competitors with a great price, and we will also learn about the most prominent disadvantages of the phone !
Realme 8 specifications:
- The mobile carries a drawer with two entrances to add Two calling cards The type of Nano SIM with the ability to operate in the standby mode, in addition to a third entrance dedicated to the storage expansion cards, and the Realme 8 mobile connects to mobile networks from the second generation to the fourth generation, and it also connects to the Internet through chips at the speeds of the second generation EDGE or GSM, And the third generation HSPA (download speed up to 42.2 Mbps, Upload speed up to 5.76 Mbps), and fourth generation LTE (download speed up to 600 Mbps, and upload speed up to To 150 Mbps).
- Reach Weight The device is about 177 grams, with a length of 160.6 mm, a width of 73.9 mm, and a thickness of 8 mm, and the back and frame are made of plastic materials (polycarbonate).
- He owns a mobile phone Screen Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (same type of screen you use Samsung mobiles Usually), and it supports a maximum brightness of 1000 nits, it also comes with a 6.4-inch (accounting for about 83.3 percent of the total front end area), and it displays a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels (Full HD Plus quality), with The aspect ratio of 20: 9, the pixel density is 411 pixels per inch, and the screen supports Always On Display technology that enables the screen to display the watch and notifications permanently, and the screen is designed without edges on the sides, with a small edge at the bottom of the screen and a hole at the top On the left of the screen is the selfie camera.
- Realme 8 carries the latest Realme UI 2.0 user interface from the company that is built on OS Android 11.
- The phone is used Processor MediaTek Helio G95 with a 12-nanometer manufacturing precision is an eight-core processor (two Cortex A76 cores at 2.05 GHz for one core, and six Cortex A55 cores at 2.0 GHz per core), in addition to the Mali G76 MC4 graphics processor, And these processors were previously used in the previous series of Realme in a phone Realme 7.
- The company provides many copies With storage and random spaces Different to suit many categories of users, and these versions are as follows:
– 128 GB solid space version, with 4 GB RAM.
– 128 GB solid space version, with 6 GB RAM.
– 128 GB solid space version, with 8 GB RAM.
– The solid memory for all versions comes from UFS 2.1, and the random memory comes from the LPDDR4X type.
– All copies support adding a micro SD memory expansion card into a separate slot from the slots of the connection.
- There is a device Earphone External (Mono) function is to enlarge the sound during calls (when the Speaker is turned on) or while playing games, audio and video files, and the device carries a dedicated headphone input with a 3.5 mm jack, and it also supports sound at a quality of 24-bit / 192 kHz, and The phone supports the radio system (FM radio).
- It also connects to the local wireless internet (Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac), With support for dual band communication (2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency connection), with Wi-Fi Direct (it is used to send and receive files to and from the device), and supports the creation of a Hot Spot hotspot; To share internet slides with surrounding devices.
- Supports the system Bluetooth 5.1 generation, with support for A2DP and LE.
- The phone supports geolocation system (GPS, With A GPS, Glonass, and BDS).
- Realme 8 does not support the NFC system known as NFC.
- Mobile owns Charging port USB Type C 2.0 generation, with support for USB On The Go.
- The mobile phone supports a sensor dedicated to reading Fingerprint It is located on the front (the lens is integrated at the bottom of the screen), in addition to the accelerometer, proximity, compass, and gyroscope sensors.
- Is available In two colors Silver, and black.
- It also works With battery It is made of lithium polymer of the hard-to-remove type with a capacity of 5000 mAh in its best condition, and it is equipped with a fast charging capacity of 30 watts (same battery capacity and charging technology available in the mobile phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 ProThis technology is sufficient to charge half the battery capacity (from 0% to 50%) in about 26 minutes, and it fully charges the battery (from 0% to 100%) in only about 65 minutes.
You can visit the phone page on the official website of Brand Realme to see the official announced information about the phone from Here!
Realme 8 mobile price:
- The price of the device abroad is $ 205 (128 g with 4 RAM), $ 220 (128 g with 6 RAM), and $ 235 (128 g with 8 RAM).
- In Al-Masry, these prices are equivalent to approximately 3200 EGP, 3450 EGP and 3700 EGP for copies, respectively.
- It is also equivalent to Saudi Arabia about 770 riyals, 825 riyals and 880 Saudi riyals for three copies, respectively.
These are the official prices for the device abroad, and the phone will be launched in the Arab markets soon, but with different prices.
- Four rear cameras, Includes :
– 64-megapixel wide primary camera, with f / 1.8 lens aperture, 26 mm focal length, 1 / 1.73 inch sensor, and 0.8 micro-meter pixel diameter, and it supports autofocus after Phase Detection Auto Focus.
– An 8-megapixel Ultra Wide camera, with an f / 2.3 lens slot, 16 mm focal length, with a 1 / 4.0-inch sensor, and a pixel diameter of 1.12 μm, and it can shoot from a 119-degree angle to get pictures And videos have a larger field of view than the primary camera when shooting at the same distance.
– Macro camera with 2 mega pixel resolution, with f / 2.4 lens slot, and it is able to focus at a distance of 4 cm from the cameras, and it is used in photographing objects very close to the cameras, such as plants and currencies.
Depth isolation camera with 2 mega pixels, with f / 2.4 aperture, and this camera enables to recognize the distance of objects from the cameras and is used to isolate the background from people when taking pictures in portrait mode.
The Realme 8 rear cameras have a single LED flash, and support High Dynamic Range and Panorama modes.
It can also record video in 4K quality at a speed of 30 frames per second, or in 1080p resolution at a speed of 30, 60 or 120 frames per second, and it supports the Gyro EIS stabilizer.
- front camera 16-megapixel normal wide, with an f / 2.5 lens slot, and a 1 / 3.0-inch sensor, with a pixel diameter of 1 micro-meter, and it supports photography in High Dynamic Range and Panorama modes, and it also records 1080p video on Speed of 30 or 120 frames per second, also supports Gyro EIS electronic stabilizer.
This is the official announced information about the cameras, but it is not based on real-world experience!
- Realme 8 supports the addition of two SIM cards next to the memory expansion card, without the need to leave one of them.
- The weight of the mobile is relatively light, especially when compared to phones that carry a battery of similar capacity.
- Super AMOLED screen is one of the best types in this price category (like a phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max), With a full screen design and Always On Display technology, and it offers one of the highest brightness levels in this price category.
- The latest operating system on the market straight out of the box.
- The phone offers great value for its price.
- The selfie camera offers better performance than the rest of the price category phones.
- The rear cameras capture high-quality images with many details with an improvement in colors, and they support 4K imaging.
- Dedicated headphone jack with support for the FM radio system.
- The built-in fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the screen is responsive.
- The battery is sufficient to operate the phone for more than 24 hours without the need to recharge it frequently in the middle of the day, and it is equipped with a suitable fast charging capacity for this capacity.
Realme 8 disadvantages:
- Realme 8 does not support connection to 5G networks, unlike most competing phones.
- The back and frame of the device are made of plastic materials, while many competitors come in glass and metal materials.
- The screen does not support a refresh rate higher than 60 Hz, while many competitors support 120 Hz refresh rates, and Realme phones last year came with a 90 Hz refresh rate in the regular version (Realme 7).
- The processor does not provide the strongest performance and is not recommended for fans of games, as it comes with 12 nanotechnology; Which means, it will consume energy and its temperature will increase more than the competitors.
- The rear cameras do not include a zoom camera and do not support OIS, but these defects are common to most phone cameras sold at comparable prices.
- Does not support NFC system.
- The phone is not equipped with stereo speakers.
Open the box:
- Realme 8.
- 30W (5V – 6A) original charger head, with USB Type C cable.
- A tray eject tool for the ports of communication chips and memory cards.
- A protection layer has been placed on the screen to block dust and scratches.
- A case that protects the back of the phone from shocks.
- Manual for using the device for the first time.
- Phone-specific information that includes the Realme quality warranty card.