We review with you through this topic the full review For Realme 7i Who comes from Realme Corporation. Company specializing in presenting smart phones For youth and to combine low prices and powerful technical specifications at the same time. Can Realme 7i compete in this choppy sea of rival phones?
Realme 7i specifications
- In terms of design, the phone comes with a modern design in which the screen occupies most of the front space except for a small area of the edges and the front camera comes in the form of a point at the top left of the phone and in the back are the rear cameras and the fingerprint sensor
- As for the Realme 7i communication networks, the phone comes with the ability to operate two SIM cards of mobile phones, which helps to separate the personal life and work of users with the ability to receive mobile waves from the third and fourth generation
- The phone comes Realme 7i With IPS LCD screen, 90Hz refresh rate. Its screen comes in high definition, as it comes with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels per inch. The phone comes with Corning Gorilla protection.
- For the phone operating system, the phone comes with the Android 10 operating system, with the Realme UI system interface, and supports the Snapdragon 662 processor, a Qualcomm SM6115 eight-core processor, and the phone comes with an Adreno 610 graphic processor.
- The device comes in three versions for memory. A 64GB memory version with 4GB RAM, 128GB version with 4GB RAM, and another third version with 128GB memory, but with 8GB RAM.
- The rear cameras come with four cameras, the main one with a resolution of 64 mega pixels with a 1.8 mm lens slot. The second camera comes with an 8 mega-pixel camera, with a 2.3 mm lens slot. As for the last two cameras, each comes with a 2-megapixel resolution and a slot of 2.4 mm, one of which is macro and the second is for depth. The rear cameras come with a 1080p resolution.
- The front camera of the phone comes with a 16-megapixel camera and comes with HDR and video resolution 1080p.
- As for the sound in the Realme 7i phone, it comes with a loudspeaker, and a 3.5 mm input to connect external speakers, and the phone does not support radio waves.
- As for the battery, it comes with a space of 5000 mAh and is not removable. The device supports 18W fast charging
- The Realme 7i phone comes at a price of about 4,000 pounds, and the prices can be compared through the Yaqouta website
Realme 7i phone review
- Realme 7i features a modern, eye-catching and easy-to-use design
- The Realme 7i phone screen offers outstanding performance in terms of refresh rate. And it comes with an additional layer of protection, but its disadvantage is that it does not perform well under direct sunlight due to the mismatch between screen size and the number of pixels per inch (270 pixels per inch)
- Compared to the price of the phone, the processor offers good performance and the ability to run electronic games, especially with the consistency between the main phone processor and the graphics
- The Realme 7i phone comes with many internal memory options and with the ability to increase memory through external memory cards, what are its advantages
- The Realme 7i comes with a high-capacity rear camera. The front camera does not provide the same power. Whether in shooting still or video clips.
- The sound system in the Realme 7i phone is good, but the phone is wrong with the inability to capture radio waves. The phone features the ability to connect external accessories in OTG mode
- The Realme 7i phone comes with a large capacity battery with the ability to fast charging, which is one of the advantages of the phone, but it is disadvantaged at the same time that it does not support wireless or reverse charging.
- The operating system that was mentioned as the last system that smartphones mentioned in the article accept, is the system mentioned on the company’s official website at the time the article was written, and some smartphones may accept upgrades to newer versions of operating systems.
- Smartphone prices mentioned in this article are the prices listed in the stores at the time the article was published, and the prices fluctuate up and down according to the movement of the markets.