The Vivo X70 phone has a dazzling display, with a powerful power-saving processor, and exceptional cameras. We get to know the upcoming Vivo X70 monster, with its advantages and disadvantages.
Before the end of the year 2021, the Chinese company Vivo did not want the year 2021 to end before the launch of the X70 series, which is a relatively new category, offering very good specifications, in addition to the unique design, and Vivo is considered the brother of phones OPPO And realme, They belong to the parent company, but each company has its own flavor, unique strategy, and even compete with each other to get the biggest pie of sales.
and characterized vivo Innovative, as it is credited with inventing several unique technologies, and we will see in this new model whether it is worth its price or not.
But let’s take a closer look at the basic specifications, and later we will make a detailed review of each part, in addition to the contents of the box, and an accurate look at the cameras, and in the end we review the most important features and disadvantages of the new version, with all transparency and objectivity, and among the most important specifications:-
The design is very elegant, with a very good weight, and unprecedented thinness.
The screen is of the preferred type for smartphone enthusiasts, of the type Super AMOLED, the size of 6.56 inches, with a high display resolution of Full HD Plus, and an impressive refresh rate of 120 Hz.
The phone is in the box with the latest operating system up to now Android 11.
Super processor, energy-saving, and support for the fifth generation networks Exynos 1080, with a manufacturing accuracy of 5 nm.
Large storage capacity with RAM of a special size also 128 / 8 and 256 / 12 GB, and unfortunately there is no support for adding additional storage capacity.
Distinguished cameras we will review later, as it comes with three rear cameras, with a dual LED flash, and supports capturing unforgettable videos with a resolution of up to 4K.
An impressive selfie camera that is a powerful addition with a 32-megapixel camera, which supports shooting videos with a resolution of up to 4K.
The battery is not the largest in capacity, it has a capacity of 4400 mAh, but the company supported it with a distinctive charging speed of 44 watts.
Due to the fact that the screen is Super AMOLED, the company can now integrate the fingerprint sensor on the main screen.
Vivo X70 Specifications
- At first we review the design of the vivo X70 mobile, which is characterized by elegance, and at first glance you will find a design that combines simplicity and elegance, and this is reflected in the curves on both sides, whether from the back or the main screen.
- The rear cameras appear in a way that we do not see much. They come within a rectangular frame, which appears vertically, and in parallel within a white frame there is the dual flash.
- The front end is no less elegant than the back end, the edges are very small, whether from the sides, top or bottom edge, and the notch is in the form of a bench hole in a very small size, and is located at the top of the middle of the screen.
- The weight is very good as it weighs 181 grams, and it does not pose a hindrance while carrying it or in a pocket.
- The dimensions of the phone are 160.1 * 75.4 * 7.6 mm, and we note that the phone is thin thanks to the thickness of the new phone.
- The new phone supports the latest communication networks in the world, which is the fifth generation 5G, and this is of course unlike the support of previous generations, such as the third and fourth generation, provided that the SIM cards are Nano SIM, and a maximum of two SIM cards can be installed, and supports the waiting feature for both SIMs, dual standby.
- When you open the mobile, you will find that it works on the latest version of the Android versions so far, Android 11, and it will certainly be updated later to the version of Android 12, and for the Chinese versions, it will come with the operating interface OriginOS 1.0.
- Fans of the world’s best Super AMOLED screens, which combine good viewing angles, rich colors, and true black, in addition to saving energy and battery, are on a date with the new phone, which comes with a 6.56-inch screen, with a high resolution Full HD Plus, including It means 2376 by 1080 pixels, with a high pixel density where every inch of the screen contains 398 pixels.
- Distinction in the screen is not limited to this, as it is characterized by elegance for the lack of bezels significantly, compared to the total area of the front end, we find that the screen occupies 86.6% of the total area.
- The screen supports HDR 10 Plus, in addition to a high refresh rate of 120 Hz, and it is known that the higher the refresh rate, the smoother the performance, especially when navigating between applications on the home screen, or when browsing websites or games.
- If we talk about the internal memory and the size of the RAM, we should know that the internal memory is of the type UFS 3.1, which is one of the fastest types of internal memory, which is reflected on the performance of the phone as a whole, and there are two versions, the first versions with a storage capacity of 128 / 8, and the second with a capacity of 256 / 12 1 gigabyte of RAM, unfortunately it is not possible to install an additional storage card.
- The processor is very special for more than one reason. The Exynos 1080 processor, which combines strength in performance and energy savings, has eight cores (one core at a frequency of 2.8 GHz – three cores at a frequency of 2.6 GHz – four cores at a frequency of 2.0 GHz).
- The very distinctive feature of the processor is the 5 nanometer manufacturing accuracy, and it is known to be the latest and best technology in energy savings and battery consumption so far.
- The mobile battery is not the largest, as it has a capacity of 4400 mAh, and it is not removable, but the company replaced that by providing a 44W fast charging technology, which can fully charge the battery in record time.
- The charging port is of great importance, as it is no longer just a charging port, but also supports the OTG feature, which allows the transfer of files and photos through the port, which comes from USB Type-C.
- Thanks to the Super AMOLED screen, the fingerprint sensor is integrated on the screen, and it is a fast optical sensor.
- The company added to the mobile a large number of different sensors, such as the gyroscope sensor, the color analyzer sensor, the light sensor, the accelerometer, the proximity and the compass.
- Unfortunately, there is no 3.5mm headphone jack, and there is also no FM radio.
- There is support for a large number of Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6 networks, in addition to support for major technologies such as Wi-Fi Direct and Hotspot.
- Bluetooth version 5.2.
- There is an NFC sensor.
- Blue mobile color.
vivo X70 mobile camera
Photography enthusiasts on a date with exceptional cameras.
Three Zeiss optics rear cameras with dual LED flash.
The first and primary camera is 40 megapixel wide.
The second camera is a 12-megapixel telephoto, with an F1.8 lens slot, 50mm lens, and 2x optical zoom.
The third is 12 megapixel Ultra Wide.
The mobile supports HDR and panorama modes.
The mobile allows recording videos in high definition by the rear cameras, with a resolution of up to 4K at 30 or 60 frames per second, this is of course in addition to the ability to record 1080p videos at 30 or 60 frames per second, with an electronic gyro-EIS stabilizer, and support for HDR10 Plus .
The front camera is distinctive, it is a 32-megapixel camera, with an F2.5 lens slot, and a 26mm lens.
The camera supports HDR mode, and video recording at up to 4K resolution, at 30 frames per second, this is of course in addition to 1080p video recording at 30 frames per second.
The price of the vivo X70 phone
The expected price of the vivo X70 mobile, if it is launched in the Egyptian market, is 5500 Egyptian pounds.
The expected price in the countries of the world is 300 euros.
Vivo X70 Features
- Powerful processor in performance, energy saving.
- Distinguished screen with a great refresh rate.
- Distinguished cameras, both front and back.
- Super fast charging.
- The phone has a good weight with a noticeable thinness.
- Extremely elegant design.
Disadvantages of Vivo X70
- There is no FM radio.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
- It is not possible to add an additional storage card.
Vivo X70 Box Contents
Mobile vivo X70.
The phone is a very good deal, and it is a good addition, as it is considered highly integrated in terms of design, performance, cameras and charging speed, and it competes with a distinguished group of phones in the same price category such as Oppo Reno 6 And honor 50 SE.