The Vivo X60t Pro Plus has a dazzling display, powerful processor, and incredible cameras, with a super fast charger.
A complete and extensive review of each small and large, with advantages and disadvantages.
Brand new phone vivo The most promising Chinese phone, which ranks between the upper middle class and the leader in terms of pricing, is the Vivo X60t Pro Plus, which offers a great combination, and it is almost perfect, whether in terms of design, hardware or cameras.
The contemplator of Vivo finds that, in a few years, it was able to reserve a seat among the best smartphone companies, due to reliability and quality of materials, in addition to the compatibility of the software.
This new device comes with the following specifications:-
An elegant design characterized by luxury with leather on the back, an aluminum frame, and a glass front facade.
6.56 inch Super AMOLED display, Full HD Plus resolution, 120Hz refresh rate.
The interface is OriginOS 1.0 based on Android 11.
Snapdragon 888 5G octa-core processor, supporting 5th generation networks, with 5nm manufacturing accuracy.
Adreno 660 graphic processor.
Storage memory 128 / 8 or 256 / 12 GB RAM, it is not possible to install an external storage card.
4 rear cameras with a resolution of 50 – 8 – 12 – 48 megapixels, with 8K video shooting.
32 MP front camera with 4K video shooting.
4200 mAh non-removable battery, supports fast charging with a 55W charger.
Fingerprint sensor built into the screen.
Vivo X60t Pro Plus Specifications
- The design of the mobile gives a sense of luxury. The back is made of leather, the frame that surrounds the phone is made of aluminum, and the front end is made of glass.
- The rear camera is unusual, with a dual flash underneath.
- The front camera is inside a small bench hole, above the middle of the screen.
- The length of the mobile is 158.6 mm, the width is 73.4 mm, and the thickness is 9.1 mm.
- The weight of the mobile is 191 grams.
- The phone supports networks up to the fifth generation networks, with support for Nano SIM cards, and the installation of two SIM cards simultaneously with a dual standby feature.
- Android 11 operating system, with Vivo OriginOS 1.0 interface.
- The screen is a 6.56-inch Super AMOLED screen, with a Full HD Plus display resolution, 2376 x 1080 pixels, a pixel density of 398 pixels per inch in the screen, and it has few bezels, as it occupies an area of 89.8% of the front end, in addition to a 120 Hz refresh rate, and a brightness rate of 1300 Lumens, with HDR 10 plus support.
- The processor is produced by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G, supports fifth generation networks, octa-core (2.84 GHz Kryo 680 core – three 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 cores – four 1.8 GHz Kryo 680 cores).
- The processor is manufactured with a precision of 5 nanometers, very energy-saving.
- Adreno 660 graphics processor.
- Two versions of the device, the first with a storage memory of 128 / 8 and the second with a capacity of 256 / 12 GB RAM, and it is not possible to add an additional storage card.
- The internal memory is UFS 3.1.
- The non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery supports 55W ultra-fast charging.
- The USB Type-C 2.0 charging port supports OTG.
- The optical fingerprint sensor is integrated on the phone screen.
- Gyroscope, light, accelerometer, proximity, compass and color analyzer sensors.
- The mobile supports wireless a/b/g/n/ac/6 networks with hotspot support and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.2.
- There is no FM radio.
- No Jack 3.5mm port.
- There is an NFC sensor.
- The colors of the phone are blue-orange.
Vivo X60t Pro Plus Camera
The phone cameras are legendary, as the Zeiss lenses come with dual flash and 4 rear cameras.
The first camera is 50-megapixel, with a wide lens slot, F1.6, 1/1.31-inch sensor, dual-pixel, with OIS optical anti-shake.
The second camera is an 8-megapixel telephoto periscope with an F3.4 lens slot, a 125mm lens, a 1/4.0-inch sensor with 5x optical zoom, and OIS.
A 12-megapixel telephoto camera, F2.0 aperture, and 2x optical zoom.
The fourth camera is superstitious, and one of the few times we find an Ultra Wide 48-megapixel camera with an angle of 114 degrees.
The cameras support panorama and HDR modes with dual flash.
What is impressive about the cameras is the ability to shoot videos in 8K resolution at 30 frames per second and 4K resolution at 30 and 60 frames per second, with support for HDR 10 plus in addition to the presence of a digital gyro-EIS stabilizer.
The front camera is 32 megapixels, with an f2.5 lens slot, that supports HDR mode.
The front camera can shoot 4K videos at 30 frames per second.
Vivo X60t Pro Plus Price
The expected price of the Vivo X60t Pro Plus phone in Egypt is 12,000 EGP.
It is expected that the price of the phone in the world will be 650 euros.
Vivo X60t Pro Plus Features
- Elegant design gives a sense of luxury.
- Distinctive screen with high brightness.
- Very powerful and energy efficient processor.
- fairy cameras.
- Ultra fast charging.
- A large number of sensors.
- Very high definition photography.
Disadvantages of Vivo X60t Pro Plus
- The thickness of the phone is relatively large.
- The battery is not the best.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
- An additional storage card cannot be installed.
Vivo X60t Pro Plus Box Contents
Mobile Vivo X60t Pro Plus.
The phone offers a unique combination, especially in cameras, imaging accuracy, in addition to manufacturing materials, with a powerful processor, and is rivaled by powerful phones in the same price category such as Honor 50 Pro And the Xiaomi Redmi K40 pro plus.