The Oppo Reno5 F mobile phone has a wonderful super AMOLED screen, powerful cameras, with super-fast charging and a built-in screen signature. An objective and detailed review of everything related to the phone.
A strong start from the Chinese giant OPPO at the beginning of the second quarter of the year 2021 with a new phone in the middle class, which is burning day by day as companies compete with each other to get a share of a cake and one of the best-selling categories at all in smartphones.
The middle class customer is always looking for the best value for the price. He wants to get specifications similar to the phones of the leading category at the lowest possible price, so companies like Xiaomi And theRealme And others, by providing powerful specifications that reside in the higher category, such as cameras, super-fast charging speeds, or powerful processors at an affordable price.
The Oppo company launched the Oppo Reno5 F phone with good specifications, which we will deal with in detail, but in general, the phone has several specifications, the most prominent of which are: –
Plastic design that combines elegance and durability.
6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen with Full HD plus resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels.
Android 11 operating system with the famous interface of ColorOS 11.1.
Helio P95 octa-core processor with 12nm manufacturing accuracy.
Special processor for graphics PowerVR GM9446.
128 GB storage memory with 6 or 8 GB RAM and can be increased by installing additional external memory.
4 rear cameras with 48 – 8 – 2 – 2 megapixel resolution, with single flash, to shoot 4k videos at 30 frames per second.
16-megapixel front camera with 1080p shooting at 30 frames per second, and we review in detail a full review of the mobile cameras.
4310 mAh battery, non-removable, supports 30 watt fast charging.
USB Type-C charging port.
The fingerprint sensor is integrated at the bottom of the screen.
Specifications of the Oppo Reno5 F phone
- The phone is very elegant and this is evident when you shine the light on the back of the mobile, so we find distinctive reflections and gradations in colors that give a wonderful aesthetic to the phone.
- The mobile phone is made of a plastic back and frame, with a front part made entirely of glass.
- The screen edges are very thin except for the bottom bezel, which is somewhat acceptable.
- The front camera comes in the form of a punch hole at the top left of the screen, while the back camera comes within a rectangular frame with the flash parallel to the frame vertically.
- The device comes with the latest interface of the company, which is the ColorOS 11.1 interface, which is completely based on the Android 11 operating system.
- The super AMOLED screen is rich in definition and is one of the best screens in the world, if not the best one, which adds a point of distinction for phones, especially as it is characterized by energy saving in addition to the purity and quality of colors and distinctive viewing angles.
- The screen is 6.4 inches, with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2400 * 1080 pixels, with a pixel density of 411 pixels per inch in the screen with dimensions of 20: 9.
- There are two versions in terms of storage and RAM, the first version with a storage capacity of 128 GB with 6 GB RAM, the second version with a storage capacity of 128 GB with 8 GB RAM, and both versions can increase the storage space by installing an external micro sd memory card.
- The well-energy-efficient 12nm processor, MediaTek, is a famous Helio P95 (two 2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 cores – six 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 cores).
- PowerVR GM9446 gaming and graphics processor.
- A 4310 mAh lithium-polymer non-removable battery supports fast charging and a 30-watt charger.
- The port for charging is USB-Type-C and features support for OTG or USB On-The-Go technology, which allows files and images to be transferred to and from an external flash or hard drive by connecting it to the charging port.
- Due to the fact that the screen is of the type of Super AMOLED, which allows the possibility of integrating a fingerprint sensor underneath, so the company took advantage of it being Super AMOLED and integrated the fingerprint sensor underneath.
- The company has also added a number of sensors such as light sensor, gyroscope, and compass, in addition to proximity and acceleration sensors.
- There is a popular 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The device supports all communication networks up to the fourth generation and does not support the fifth generation 5G networks.
- The mobile phone supports Nano SIM cards with support for installing two SIM cards simultaneously with the dual stand-by feature.
- It also supports wireless networks of types a / b / g / n / ac in addition to wireless direct and hotspot.
- Bluetooth sensor version 5.1.
- The mobile is available in three colors to suit all tastes, which are black, mauve and silver.
Oppo Reno5 F camera
Returning to the point of the cameras, we find on the back 4 rear cameras located in a square, and next to them parallel to a single flash that comes in linear form.
The main 48-megapixel camera of the device supports artificial intelligence (AI) for a distinctive photography experience with a wide camera F1.8 aperture.
The second ultra-wide camera, 8-megapixel ultrawide, with an angle of 119 degrees, with F2.2 lens.
The third camera of the mobile phone is a macro to take excellent photos from a very close distance, with a lens F2.4, with a resolution of 2 megapixels.
The last 2-megapixel camera with an F2.4 lens slot is for insulation.
The phone supports panorama and HDR modes.
4K videos can be captured at 30 frames per second and 1080p at 30, 60 or 120 frames per second, in addition to the presence of an electronic stabilizer gyro-EIS.
The 16-megapixel front camera with F2.0 lens slot supports HDR mode with 1080p video recording at 30 frames per second.
The price of the Oppo Reno5 F phone
The price of the Oppo Reno5 F in the Egyptian market is expected to reach 4,500 EGP.
The price of the phone in the global market is expected to reach 300 US dollars.
Features of the Oppo Reno5 F phone
- Stylish and attractive design in modern colors.
- Decreased edges on the sides and top of the screen.
- Featured screen.
- Great charging speed.
- Large storage memory.
- A distinctive rear camera.
- Recycle operation interface is more stable.
Disadvantages of the Oppo Reno5 F phone
- Pricing is higher than the competitors.
- The processor is not the most powerful in the price category, especially in terms of energy saving.
- It does not support fifth generation networks.
Contents of the Oppo Reno5 F phone box
- Oppo Reno5 F.
- Charger head with a power of 30 watts.
- Charger cord.
- instruction manual.
You flirt with a company Oppo A segment of middle-class users with design, rear cameras and super AMOLED screen, hoping to obtain the largest percentage of sales, but the company needs to review pricing, especially because of the presence of strong competitors, especially in the processor point, manufacturing materials, size and speed of battery charging such as Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro And the Samsung Galaxy A32 Especially since this category is characterized by fierce competition, as the customer wants to obtain the best possible specifications for the best possible price