Learn all about the Oppo Reno 5K Which comes in the middle category with a screen that supports 90 Hz. See the price, specifications, advantages and disadvantages Oppo Reno 5K right Now!
Oppo announced a new mobile in the Reno 5 series (some of its phones were recently announced in Egypt), where the phone will come under the name Oppo Reno 5K, and the phone carries an OLED screen that supports the 90 Hz refresh rate with Full HD quality. Plus, and the device is manufactured from better materials than most competitors, and the company uses the Snapdragon 750G 5G processor that comes with 8 nano-resolution, and it also carries four rear cameras that support 4K imaging, and in general the mobile does not offer anything new for the rest of the phones The Reno 5 series, some of which have been launched and some have been announced in the current period, as the mobile phone works with a 4300 mAh battery with the ability to fast charge (Super VOOC) of 65 watts. And Saudi Arabia, with a full explanation of the most important advantages, disadvantages and specifications of the device!
Specifications of Oppo Reno 5K:
- The mobile supports connection to mobile networks up to the fifth generation, and the OPPO Reno 5K connects to the internet through chips at speeds of the second generation EDGE or GSM, or the third generation HSPA (the download speed reaches 42.2 megabits per second, and the upload speed is up to 5.76 Mbps), 4G LTE or 5G, and the mobile has two dedicated inputs to add Two calling cards Nano.
- Reach Weight The device reaches 172 or 180 grams, and it comes in length of 159.1 mm, with a width of 73.4 mm, and a thickness of 7.9 mm, and the back of the mobile is made of glass, while the frame is made of aluminum.
- The phone is used Screen OLED capacitive touch screen (same as the mobile Huawei P40 Pro Plus Which comes in the leading category), and the screen supports the display at a refresh rate of 90 Hz (the screen displays 90 frames per second), and the brightness of the screen reaches about 600 nits on average, or a maximum of 750 nits, and the screen comes in an area of 6.43 inches , And its area represents approximately 85.5 percent of the total area of the front end of the phone, and the screen supports a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels (Full HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass v5, and it is designed with very thin edges on the sides, top and bottom of the screen, and there is a hole (at the top left) that contains the selfie camera.
- When you buy the Oppo Reno 5K out of the box, you will find it OS Android 11, ColorOS 11.1 UI.
- The phone is used Processor From Qualcomm, the type Snapdragon 750G 5G with a manufacturing accuracy of 8 nano, which is an eight-core processor (two Kryo 570 cores at 2.2 GHz for each core, and six Kryo 570 cores at 1.8 GHz per core), and next to it is the Adreno 619 graphics processor, and We’ve seen these processors before in a phone Samsung A52 5G Which comes in the same price category.
- There are two versions of the phone with a difference in Internal memory and RAM spacesAnd they are as follows:
– 128 GB internal copy, with 8 GB RAM.
– 256 GB internal copy, 12 GB RAM.
– The internal memory comes from the type UFS 2.1, but the phone does not support adding memory expansion cards at any entrance and of any type.
- Mobile owns Earphone External (Mono) works to amplify the sound during phone calls or while listening to one of the audio files or the audio of various applications, and the device carries a dedicated entrance for additional speakers with a 3.5 mm jack, but it is not equipped with an FM radio system.
- The mobile connects to wireless internet networks (Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / acIt also supports dual band, Wi-Fi Direct (it is used to transfer files to and from the device), and it supports creating a Hot Spot to share data internet with surrounding devices.
- The phone supports the system Bluetooth Of the 5.1 generation, it also supports A2DP, LE, and aptX HD.
- Supports geolocation system (GPS, With dual band A GPS, Glonass, BDS, Galileo, QZSS).
- Oppo Reno 5K does not support NFC.
- Come In the shipping port The modern type USB Type C from the 3.1 generation, it also supports the USB On The Go feature, which allows the phone to recognize the various USB drivers (such as the mouse, keyboard, etc.).
- The device supports the recognition sensor Fingerprint It is located on the front of the phone (a built-in lens at the bottom of the screen), and also supports accelerometer, proximity, compass, and gyroscope sensors.
- Mobile is available In color Black, blue with pink, and cyan.
- Works With battery The Li Po is of the hard-to-remove type and comes with a capacity of 4300 mAh, with the ability to fast charge 65 watts with OPPO’s Super VOOC 2.0 technology, and the phone supports the ability to reverse charging (the phone is used as a power bank).
Mobile price for Oppo Reno 5K:
- The phone has not been officially priced yet, but its price is expected to start at 370 euros for the smaller version (128G with 8 RAM).
- This price is equivalent to the local currency of the Arab Republic of Egypt, about 6950 Egyptian pounds.
- It is equivalent to about 1660 Saudi riyals in Saudi.
The phone was announced in China so that it will be launched in the market starting on March 5, 2021, but there is no news about the launch of the device outside China and it is not expected to be launched outside it from the ground up.
- Quad rear camera, Consisting of :
– 64-megapixel wide primary camera, with an f / 1.7 lens slot, and a 1 / 1.73-inch sensor, with a pixel diameter of 0.8 μm, and it supports the ability to auto focus after Phase Detection Auto Focus.
– An 8-megapixel Ultra Wide camera, with an f / 2.2 lens slot, and a 1 / 4.0-inch sensor, with a pixel diameter of 1.12 micro meters, and this camera has the ability to shoot from a wider angle than the primary camera to obtain a larger field of view When photographing from the same distance.
– Macro camera with 2 mega pixels, with f / 2.4 lens slot, and this camera has the ability to focus at a distance of 4 cm; Therefore, it is used in photographing objects that are very close to the cameras, such as coins, plants, etc.
– Depth isolation camera with 2 mega pixels, with f / 2.4 lens slot, and this camera has the ability to know the distance of objects from the cameras This is why it is used to isolate the background from people when taking pictures in Portrait mode.
Oppo Reno 5K rear cameras support a single LED flash, with the ability to shoot in High Dynamic Range and Panorama modes.
It also records 4K video at a speed of 30 frames per second or at 1080p resolution at a speed of 30, 60 or 120 frames per second, and it is equipped with Gyro EIS electronic stabilizer.
- front camera 32 mega-pixel normal, with f / 2.4 lens slot, 24 mm focal length, and 1 / 2.8 inch sensor bearing, with a pixel diameter of 0.8 micro meters, and the selfie camera supports High Dynamic Range mode as well, as it records Video is in 1080p resolution at a speed of 30 frames per second, with support for Gyro EIS electronic stabilizer.
This is the information that has been announced about the cameras, but has not actually been tried yet!
- The Oppo Reno 5K mobile connects to the fifth generation networks to provide the user with 3.7 Gbps internet during download and 1.6 Gbps during uploading; Which means you can download a Full HD movie in just about two seconds!
- The weight of the mobile is relatively light, and it is made of premium materials.
- The screen comes from the best types, good design and a durable protection layer.
- Latest OS (such as the one in Google mobilesAnd you will enjoy it as soon as you buy the phone.
- The processor offers good performance in this price category, and it can be relied upon to play heavy games with high quality and a refresh speed higher than 30 frames per second.
- RAM reaches 12 GB.
- The rear cameras capture images with lots of detail with colors close to natural with acceptable sharpness, and they can be used to shoot in 4K or Full HD quality to enjoy the electronic stabilizer.
- The selfie camera offers good performance compared to other phones in the same price category.
- It has a dedicated headphone jack.
- Supports USB OTG.
- A fingerprint sensor in the same place used in the leading phones, with good response speed.
- The battery can be relied upon to operate the phone until the end of the day without recharging again throughout the day.
- The phone supports 65W super-fast charging technology, which enables the battery to be fully recharged in about an hour or so.
Disadvantages of Oppo Reno 5K:
- The Oppo Reno 5K doesn’t have official certificates for water, dust, or even splash resistance.
- The same processor is available in phones that are cheaper in price and it was better for the company to improve the processor at least to match the price of the device.
- You cannot add memory expansion cards to the phone at any entrance.
- The rear cameras do not have an OIS optical stabilizer, and they do not include a zoom lens. You can only zoom in digital format, which leads to a loss in the quality of pictures and videos.
- The mobile is not equipped with a stereo sound system.
- The phone does not support the FM radio system although the entrance to the headphones is available, and the phone does not support NFC.
Open the box:
The contents of the box haven’t been confirmed, but it will likely contain:
- Oppo Reno 5K.
- Charger head is 65W, with Type C USB cable.
- Phone manual with a quality assurance card.
- Tray eject tool for calling card ports.
- A case that protects the back of the phone from shocks and accidents.
- A screen has already been placed on the screen in order to protect it from dust and scratches.