The Oppo K9 phone has powerful cameras, a distinctive screen, and super-fast charging, with a powerful processor. A complete and objective review of every small and major, with advantages and disadvantages.
The Chinese giant announced Oppo About one of its latest powerful phones, with powerful hardware and camera and strong pricing, which will qualify the phone to compete for phones of the same price category, which are competing with the strength of Realme phones Xiaomi And theSamsungWhere distinguishing this price category is the intensity of competition, and all of this is in the interest of the first-class customer with medium incomes, who wants to get the best value for the price.
Returning to the new device from the OPPO company, we discuss the basic advantages of the phone, before dealing with a full detailed review of the new phone, as it comes with the following specifications: –
Stylish design in modern colors.
The interface of the company Oppo ColorOS 11.1 is based on the Android operating system 11.
6.43 inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD plus resolution and 90Hz refresh rate.
A powerful Qualcomm processor that supports the Snapdragon 768G 5G eight-core networks with a 7 nm manufacturing accuracy.
Adreno 620 graphic processor.
Memory 128/8 or 256/8 GB storage, and no additional storage card can be added.
3 rear cameras of 64 – 8 – 2 megapixels with 4K photography.
32 megapixel front camera with 1080p video shooting.
4300 mAh non-removable Li-Polymer battery, Fast charging supports 65W charger.
Fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the screen.
Oppo K9 phone specifications
- The design of the Oppo K9 mobile is made of plastic, while the front side is completely glass.
- On the back, the rear cameras are located vertically on the top left of the back, with the flash in a rectangular frame.
- On the front, the screen has very small edges, and the front camera is located inside the punch hole in the upper left.
- The dimensions are 159.1 mm in length, 73.4 mm in width and 7.9 mm in thickness.
- The weight is very distinctive 172 grams.
- The mobile phone supports networks up to 5G and Nano SIM cards, and enjoys installing two SIM cards that work together at the same time, with support for the Dual Standby feature.
- Android 11 version with the modern OPPO interface, ColorOS 11.1.
- The screen is distinguished by a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2400 * 1080 pixels, with a density of 409 pixels per inch in the screen, and dimensions of 20: 9, and occupies an area of 85.5% of the total area of the front end, and the screen has a refresh rate of 90 Hz with Amazing average brightness of 750 lumens.
- The processor is a point of superiority for the phone as it used one of the latest Qualcomm processors in the middle class, and supports the Snapdragon 768G 5G eight-core networks (2.8 GHz Kryo 475 Prime core – 2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Gold core – six cores at a frequency 1.8GHz Kryo 475 Silver). What is unique about the processor, besides its strength, is its 7-nm manufacturing, which is the best in terms of energy consumption and battery consumption.
- The GPU is also considered one of the best graphics processors in the mid-range Adreno 620.
- There are two versions in terms of storage capacity and RAM, the first with a capacity of 128/8 GB RAM, and the second with a capacity of 256/8 GB RAM, and unfortunately, there is no possibility to add additional external storage memory.
- The 4300 mAh non-removable lithium polymer battery supports high-speed charging with a 65-watt charger, which fully charges the battery from 0-100% in 35 minutes.
- USB Type-C 2.0 charging port supports OTG.
- Because the screen is Super AMOLED, the fingerprint sensor is integrated into the screen.
- There are light, compass, gyroscope, acceleration and convergence sensors.
- Supported Wi-Fi networks of the type a / b / g / n / ac, in addition to support for hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.0.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is no NFC sensor.
- There is a 3.5mm Jack headphone jack.
- The mobile colors are black and Aurora.
Oppo K9 cameras
3 rear cameras housed in an elegant frame on the back with one flash.
The first camera is powerful, as it is a 64-megapixel camera with a wide F1.7 aperture that allows a large proportion of light to pass through to the camera lens.
The second 8-megapixel camera is dedicated to capturing ultra-wide-angle photos with an F2.2 lens.
The third is a 2-megapixel macro with F2.4 lens.
The cameras support HDR and panorama modes.
The camera can capture distinctive video clips at a resolution of up to 4K at 30 frames per second, or 1080p at 30, 60 or 120 frames per second with an electronic stabilizer gyro-EIS.
The 32-megapixel front camera with F2.4 lens can capture 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Oppo K9 price
The expected price of the Oppo K9 in Egypt is 4,900 EGP.
The expected price of the phone in the world is 260 euros.
Features of the Oppo K9 phone
- Featured screen.
- Powerful processor.
- Fast charging speed.
- Powerful cameras.
- Smooth and stable interface.
Disadvantages of the Oppo K9 phone
- There is no FM radio.
- The battery is not the strongest.
- An external memory card cannot be installed.
Oppo K9 phone case contents
Mobile Oppo K9.
The phone is considered an integrated combination and is considered one of the most important phones in the middle class, as it offers a combination of hardware, cameras and charging speed, and if it is only flawed by battery capacity, it is not the best, especially in light of the presence of competing phones in the same price category such as Xiaomi Poco F3 And the Realme 8 Pro.