The Oppo A95 FiveG phone has a powerful processor, a distinctive screen, and powerful cameras. An objective and complete review of every small and large device.
Chinese flagship announced Oppo About one of its latest phones in the middle class, which is the Oppo A95 5G mobile that supports the fifth generation networks, which comes with balanced specifications, especially after the interest of OPPO in the A class that offers good specifications, which has achieved a large percentage of sales, especially because of the association of the name of OPPO in the minds of users. With the best materials, with stable software, and the best after-sales service, which qualified it to reserve its seat among the major smart phone manufacturers, most notably Samsung And theHuawei And Xiaomi, and in the past few years the company has introduced a number of A-class phones with various specifications to satisfy all tastes.
The device comes with specifications, most notably: –
Distinctive design, characterized by elegance and durability.
6.43-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD plus resolution of 800 nits brightness.
ColorOS 11.1 interface based on Android 11.
Dimensity 800U 5G octa-core processor supports 5G networks with 7nm manufacturing accuracy.
Mali-G57 MC3 graphic processor.
Memory storage 128/8 GB or 256/8 GB RAM, and additional microSD storage memory can be installed.
3 rear cameras with 48 – 8 – 2 megapixel resolution, with the ability to shoot in 4K.
16-megapixel front camera with 1080p shooting.
The 4310 mAh non-removable battery supports fast charging with a 30-watt charger.
Optical fingerprint sensor built into the screen.
Oppo A95 5G phone specifications
- The design of the mobile is traditional, it is simple design, but with modern colors.
- On the back, the rear cameras are inside a black rectangular frame with the flash.
- From the front of the screen, the camera is located inside the Notch Hole at the top left of the screen, and we notice the small edges of the screen from the sides or top, but the bottom edge is relatively large.
- The length is 160.1 mm, the width is 73.4, and the thickness is 7.8 mm. We note that the phone is relatively thin, which adds elegance to the design.
- Weight is good 173g.
- Android 11 operating system with ColorOS 11.1 interface.
- The mobile supports all networks, including the latest 5G networks, and supports the installation of two contact cards and external storage at the same time, with support for operating two Nano SIM cards with a dual stand-by feature.
- The Super AMOLED screen is distinctive with clear viewing angles and color saturation with energy saving 6.43 inches with a resolution of FHD Plus 2400 * 1080 pixels, with a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch in the screen, and dimensions of 20: 9 and occupies an area of 84.9% of the front end and also has a brightness of 800 candle.
- The latest Dimensity 800U 5G octa-core MediaTek processor of the latest Dimensity class for 5G networks (two 2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 cores – six 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 cores). The processor has a precision of manufacture of 7 nm, which is characterized by good energy saving, lack of heat and good battery consumption, especially with the interface of the OPPO company, which is very intelligent in preserving battery consumption.
- Mali-G57 MC3 graphic processor.
- Two versions in terms of storage and RAM, the first version with a capacity of 128/8 GB RAM, and the second with a capacity of 256/8 GB RAM, and the capacity can be increased by installing additional external memory of the micro sd type.
- The 4310mAh above-average battery, non-removable Li-Polymer battery supports charging. The rapid 30-watt charger charges the battery from 0-100% in just 48 minutes.
- USB Type-C charging port supports OTG.
- The fingerprint sensor is integrated at the bottom of the optical screen.
- There is a 3.5mm Jack headphone jack.
- There is no FM radio.
- Supported wireless networks: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, and full support for Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot features.
- Bluetooth version 5.1.
- There are light, gyroscope, compass, acceleration and convergence sensors.
- Mobile phone colors black – blue – silver.
Oppo A95 5G mobile camera
3 cameras on the back, inside a rectangular frame, with the flash underneath.
The first camera is 48 megapixels, with an F1.7 lens slot.
The second is an 8-megapixel camera with an F2.2 ultrawide lens for capturing 119-degree wide-angle photos and videos.
The third camera is a 2-megapixel camera with an F2.4 macro lens to capture distinctive close-up photos.
The cameras support HDR and panorama modes.
Shoot videos in 4K at 30 frames per second and 1080p at 30 or 120 frames per second with an electronic stabilizer gyro-EIS.
The 16-megapixel front camera with F2.4 lens slot supports HDR mode with 1080p video recording at 30 frames per second.
Oppo A95 5G phone price
The price of the Oppo A95 5G phone in Egypt is expected to reach 5,300 EGP.
It is also expected that the price of the mobile phone in the rest of the world will reach $ 340.
Features of the Oppo A95 5G phone
- Distinguished screen utilization rate.
- Good, energy-efficient processor.
- Good rear camera.
- Smooth interface.
- The phone is thin and has a distinctive weight.
Disadvantages of the Oppo A95 5G phone
- The battery and charging speed are not the best.
- There is no FM radio.
Contents of the Oppo A95 5G phone box
Mobile Oppo A95 5G.
The phone offers a good and acceptable combination in terms of processor, screen, design and camera, but at the expense of the battery, especially in the presence of fierce competitors in the same price category such as phones Xiaomi Poco F3 And the Samsung A32 5G.