Oppo A94 phone, with an impressive Super AMOLED display, professional selfie camera, and super fast charging. An objective review of the phone with the most important advantages and disadvantages.
A few years after its debut in the world of smartphones, a company booked Oppo A prominent seat among the major manufacturers of smartphones, and won the confidence of the user and introduced a new concept in the world of Smartphone, which is reliability, and is characterized by the quality of manufacturing materials and a smooth operating interface, with the best possible image processing, which made it a strong competitor to leading companies such as Samsung Huawei and Xiaomi.
With the beginning of the second quarter of the year, 2021, and with the intensification of competition between companies, the OPPO company is looking to us with one of its latest devices, which is the Oppo A94 mobile, which is distinguished by extreme elegance, it comes with a modern design with dazzling colors, and comes after it specifications, the most prominent of which are: –
Very elegant design with good manufacturing materials and great weight.
6.43 inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD plus resolution.
The operating interface of the famous Oppo company, with ColorOS 11.1, based on the latest Android operating systems, which is Android 11.
Mediatek MT6779V Helio P95 octa-core processor with 12nm manufacturing accuracy.
PowerVR GM9446 graphic processor.
A giant internal storage capacity of 128 GB with 8 GB RAM with the ability to increase the size of the phone memory by adding an external storage card of the type of microsd.
4 rear 48 – 8 – 2 – 2 megapixel camera with a single flash and 4k imaging at 30 frames per second. We will review the capabilities of the cameras in detail in the next lines.
A distinctive 32-megapixel selfie camera with 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
The 4310 mAh non-removable battery supports 30W Super Fast Charging.
USB Type-C charging port.
Fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the screen.
Oppo A94 phone specifications
- From the first look at the design of the phone, which comes entirely from plastic, with a glass front, we find the design is modern and elegant in a large way, as it has wonderful reflections, especially with the reflection of light on the back of the mobile.
- The edges on the sides or the top are very thin, and add elegance to the design of the front end, even if the lower edge is relatively large.
- The height of the mobile phone is 160.1 mm and the width is 73.2 mm, while the thickness is also distinguished, it is 7.8 mm, so it appears thin and adds a distinctive elegance to the mobile phone.
- The geese is also a clear point of superiority, as it weighs 172 grams and is a very good weight and does not constitute a burden on me or even in the pocket.
- The company flirts with my love of super AMOLED screens in this category, as it comes with the best screens in the world in terms of color saturation, viewing angles and colors, especially true black. The screen comes with a size of 6.43 inches, with a resolution of FHD + 2400 by 1080 pixels.
- The screen takes advantage of a wonderful area from the front, which is 85.2% of the front end, and this is reflected in the lack of edges, especially at the top and on the sides. The pixel density is 409 pixels per inch in the screen and the dimensions are 20: 9 and comes with a brightness of 430 nits.
- The phone comes with the latest Android versions, which is Android 11, and of course, with the famous OPPO interface, which is characterized by smoothness and full control of the ColorOS 11.1 system.
- In this release, the company used one of the Mediatech processors, the Helio P95 eight-core processor (two 2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 – six 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) and comes with an energy-saving 12nm manufacturing precision.
- PowerVR GM9446 gaming and graphics processor.
- The mobile comes with a single version in terms of internal memory and RAM, as it comes with a storage capacity of 128 GB with 8 GB RAM.
- Despite the huge storage memory, the company made it possible to install an external memory card, but of the type of microsd.
- The 4310 mAh battery is non-removable, lithium-polymer, and has a fast charging feature with a 30-watt charger.
- The USB-Type-C charging port, which also supports the OTG feature, to transfer files from or to an external flash via the charging port.
- Because the screen is super AMOLED, the fingerprint is integrated into the screen.
- There are a large number of sensors such as acceleration, proximity, gyroscope, compass and light.
- The mobile phone supports networks of the second, third and fourth types and does not support fifth generation networks
- The phone supports dual stand-by and Nano SIM cards.
- The mobile supports wireless a / b / g / n / ac networks, along with support for Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot features.
- The version of Bluetooth in the phone is one of the recent versions 5.1.
- There is also an FM radio.
- This version comes in two colors, it is black and the color is purple.
Oppo A94 camera specifications
- As for the rear camera, there are 4 rear cameras located in a square frame, with a square under it that contains the word AI, which refers to the term artificial intelligence
- Beside the frame, there is a single flash that comes in vertical position.
- The main camera is 48 megapixels, with a wide aperture of F1.7.
- The second is for 8-megapixel wide-angle photography with a 119-degree F2.2 lens slot.
- The third is a 2-megapixel macro with F2.4 lens slot.
- The fourth and last camera for insulation is a 2-megapixel camera with an F2.4 lens slot.
- The cameras come with a single flash with support for panorama modes and HDR mode.
- The mobile supports shooting videos in 4K at 30 frames per second and shooting in 1080p at 30 or 120 frames per second with the gyro-EIS electronic stabilizer feature.
- The front camera comes in the form of a hole in the top left of the screen with a 32-megapixel camera with an F2.4 lens slot with 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
Mobile price Oppo A94
The leaks indicate that the expected price of the phone in Egypt will be 5,000 EGP.
The price of the mobile phone in the global market is expected to reach 330 USD.
Features of the Oppo A94
- The weight of the phone is very good.
- Impressive design and thinness of the phone.
- Featured screen.
- A good healer.
- Fast charging speed.
- Powerful cameras.
Disadvantages of the Oppo A94 phone
- Pricing is a bit overrated.
- The processor is not the most powerful in the price category.
- It does not support fifth generation networks.
- Shipping speed is not the strongest compared to competitors.
Contents of the Oppo A94 phone case
- Mobile Oppo A94
- Powerful 30W fast charger head
- Charger cord
- instruction manual
The phone is a strong addition to fans of OPPO phones, especially in terms of the screen and the operating interface, but the company needs to take into account pricing, especially in the presence of strong competition phones such as phones Samsung F62 And the Xiaomi Mi 10 lite 5G Which offers more powerful specifications in the same price category, even if the phone features powerful cameras.