Class A was characterized by oppo company Since the beginning of its issuance as a youth group able to combine Strong Technical Specifications And the right price at the same time. may not provide Oppo A16 All of our expectations when it comes to imaging and performance with games. But it is definitely an excellent phone for those looking for a new phone at a cheap price, a strong battery and (balanced) performance that belongs to the middle class.
Let’s get to know our full review of the phone through this report.
Oppo A16 review
- In terms of design The phone comes to Oppo A16 With a modern design in which the screen occupies most of the front space, while the front camera comes in the form of a point above the middle of the phone from the front and in the back, the rear cameras are located, and the fingerprint sensor comes on the side of the phone. the design. But this does not negate that the design of the phone is comfortable and modern.
- The Oppo A16 phone supports the capture of mobile networks up to 4G with the ability to operate two mobile phones
- The screen of the phone is of IPS LCD type with 269 pixels per inch, which means that the phone does not perform well under direct sunlight, and the screen size is 6.52 inches and without a protection layer. This means that the phone screen will be more susceptible to scratches and fractures. We had hoped that the phone would come with a screen with a refresh rate of 90 Hz to suit playing modern games, but it is clear that the budget set for the phone did not allow this.
- The Oppo A16 phone operating system Android 11 with the ColorOS 11.1 user interface facilitates its use and this is one of its advantages. The phone also comes with a MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor with a PowerVR GE8320 graphic processor. The processors provide acceptable performance for game lovers commensurate with the rest of the phone specifications and price
- Internal phone memory 32 GB with 3 GB RAM. Low memory, but the phone distinguishes that it can be increased through external memory cards
- Oppo A16 phone rear cameras with triple 13, 2 and 2 mega pixel resolution with wide, depth and macro lenses, respectively, with an 8 mega pixel selfie camera with a wide lens. Looking at the rest of the phone’s specifications and being aimed at young people, we find that the rear cameras offer an acceptable performance. The selfie camera doesn’t live up to our expectations, even with a youthful phone.
- The Oppo A16 phone comes with a speaker, a 3.5 mm input and the ability to receive radio waves and connect accessories in OTG style, which is one of the features of the phone as it features a good sound system while allowing headphones and accessories to be easily connected
- Phone sensors fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass
- The operating system that was mentioned as the last system by which the smartphones mentioned in the article are accepted, is the system mentioned on the company’s official website at the time the article was written, and some smartphones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of operating systems.
- The prices of smartphones mentioned in this article are the prices listed in stores at the time of publishing the article, and prices change up and down according to the movement of the markets.