Oppo Reno6 Z phone has a dazzling screen, powerful power-saving processor, and powerful cameras. A complete and extensive review of everything related to the new Oppo phone, its advantages and disadvantages.
Company announced OPPO The leading Chinese company announced a new phone called Oppo Reno6 Z within the Renault category, which is the middle and upper middle category of the company, and one of the best-selling categories, which enjoys high sales rates, and the approval of users, because it offers good specifications at good pricing with strong manufacturing materials, and the most important is Reliability, which OPPO depends on, and after-sales service, in addition to a smooth interface that is completely free from problems.
This new version comes with powerful specifications, most notably:-
A design that combines elegance and simplicity.
6.4 inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD Plus resolution, up to 800 nits of brightness.
ColorOS 11.1 interface based on Android 11 operating system.
Dimensity 800U 5G octa-core processor, with 7nm manufacturing accuracy, supporting 5G networks.
Mali-G57 MC3 graphic processor.
Storage memory 128 / 8 GB RAM, or 256 / 8 GB RAM, with the possibility of installing an external microSD card.
3 rear cameras with a resolution of 64 – 8 – 2 megapixels, with LED flash and 4k video shooting.
32 MP front camera with 1080p video recording.
The 4310 mAh battery supports fast charging with a 30W charger and the ability to reverse charging.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
The optical fingerprint sensor is built into the bottom of the screen.
Oppo Reno6 Z . phone specifications
- The design carries a great deal of elegance and simplicity, as it comes in modern, youthful and elegant colors.
- The rear cameras and the flash come in the back, top left, parallel to the cameras, next to the flash inside a rectangular frame in the same color as the back.
- The front camera is located inside a very small bench hole at the top left of the screen.
- The weight of the mobile is 173 grams, and the weight is considered very good, and it is a dominant feature of most of the Oppo Reno phones.
- The length is 160.2 millimeters, the width is 73.4 millimeters, and the thickness is 7.9 millimeters, and we note that the thickness of the phone is average.
- Thanks to the processor, the mobile supports all communication networks, including the fifth generation networks, in addition to supporting the Nano SIM, and it is possible to install two SIM cards at the same time with support for the waiting feature for both SIMs, dual standby.
- Android 11 operating system with OPPO ColorOS 11.1 interface.
- The screen is a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen, with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2400 * 1080 pixels, with a pixel density of 411 pixels per inch in the screen, with dimensions of 20: 9, and it occupies an area of 84.1% of the total area of the front end. to 800 lumens.
- The processor from MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G supports 5G networks, eight cores (two 2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 cores – six 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 cores).
- The processor is manufactured with a precision of 7 nanometers, which is very distinctive in battery consumption and power consumption.
- Mali-G57 MC3 graphic processor.
- There are two versions of the phone, the first with a capacity of 128 / 8 GB RAM, and the second with a resolution of 256 / 8 GB RAM, and an additional microSD storage memory can be installed in a separate port.
- The non-removable Li-Polymer battery has a capacity of 4310 mAh, supporting fast charging with a 30W charger in addition to supporting reverse charging.
- The charging port is USB Type-C 2.0 and supports the OTG feature to transfer files from the phone or to it on an external flash via the charging port.
- The optical fingerprint sensor is built into the bottom of the screen.
- There are gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity, compass and light sensors.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Supported a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi networks in addition to hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.1.
- Black mobile colors – Aurora.
Oppo Reno6 Z . mobile camera
Three rear cameras with LED flash.
The primary camera is 48 megapixels, with a wide F1.7 lens, with a 25mm lens.
The second camera is 8-megapixel, ultrawide, with an F2.2 lens slot, at an angle of 119 degrees.
The third is a 2-megapixel macro, with an F2.4 lens slot.
The cameras support HDR and panorama modes.
It can record 4k videos at 30fps and 1080p videos at 30 or 120fps and has gyro-EIS.
The front camera is 32 megapixels, with a wide F2.4 lens, with a 24mm lens.
The front camera supports HDR mode, 1080p video recording at 30 frames per second.
Oppo Reno6 Z phone price
The expected price of the Oppo Reno6 Z phone in Egypt is 6530 Egyptian pounds.
The price of the phone in the rest of the world is 350 euros.
Features of the Oppo Reno6 Z
- Powerful cameras.
- Impressive screen.
- Energy-saving processor and powerful in performance.
- Stylish design.
- Good pricing.
Disadvantages of the Oppo Reno6 Z
- Charging speed is not the best in its price category.
What’s in the Oppo Reno6 Z phone box
Mobile Oppo Reno6 Z.
The phone is a strong addition to the Renault category, whether the processor, cameras or screen, and offers balanced specifications and faces in the same price category powerful phones such as Vivo V21 5G And Xiaomi Mi 11X.