Oppo reno 6 Pro Plus 5G phone with a distinctive design, legendary processor, great screen, exceptional cameras, with super fast charging.
A complete and objective review of the device and its strengths and weaknesses
A new guest from the Renault family, one of the company’s classes OPPO The most promising Chinese, which is the middle and upper middle class of the company, which competes with the giants Huawei andSamsung And the xiaomi, crowding them to the top of sales.
The new guest is from the upper middle class, a mobile oppo reno 6 pro plus 5G, which offers impressive advantages, in addition to the quality of manufacturing materials and attention to cameras in a large way, which we review in detail, and every small and large in the mobile, and we now quickly address the main specifications of the phone.
Stylish design of glass protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
6.55 inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD Plus resolution and 90Hz refresh rate.
Android 11 with OPPO ColorOS 11.3 interface.
A powerful processor that supports the fifth generation networks, Snapdragon 870 5G, with a 7nm manufacturing accuracy.
Adreno 650 graphic processor.
Storage memory 128 / 8 GB RAM or 256 / 12 GB RAM, and it is not possible to install an external storage card.
4 rear cameras with a resolution of 50 – 13 – 16 – 2 megapixels, and the presence of a dual flash, with 4k video shooting.
32 MP front camera with 1080p video recording.
4500 mAh lithium-polymer battery supports 65W ultra-fast charging.
USB Type-C 3.1 charging port.
Optical fingerprint sensor integrated into the screen.
Specifications of the phone Oppo reno 6 Pro Plus 5G
- The design of the phone is very elegant and it is completely made of glass, both from the front and back, and is protected by a protective layer against breakage Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- From the back, the rear cameras are inside a rectangular frame, and the design of the cameras is characterized by their presence within circles of equal size, appearing in an elegant longitudinal shape, in addition to the elegant shape of the dual flash and the fourth camera.
- From the front, an impressive screen with very small edges, which we will address in the screen review, with the front camera inside a small bench hole at the top left of the screen.
- The length of the mobile is 160.8 mm, the width is 72.5 mm, and the thickness is 8.0 mm.
- The weight of the mobile is good 188 grams.
- The phone comes in the box with the latest Android 11 system, with the modern interface of OPPO ColorOS 11.3.
- All networks are supported in the phone, including 5G networks, and two Nano SIM cards can be installed simultaneously, supported by the Dual Standby feature.
- The screen is of Super AMOLED type, full of colors and details, distinctive in viewing angles, and the most energy-efficient, as it comes in a size of 6.55 inches, with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2400 * 1080 pixels, a pixel density of 402 pixels per inch in the screen, and dimensions of 20:9 .
- The screen occupies an area of 88.8% thanks to the lack of edges, the distinctive feature of the screen is that it is at a refresh rate of 90 Hz, which reflects smooth performance and mobility, and also supports HDR 10 Plus, in addition to a brightness rate of 1100 nits, and it is protected by the protection layer Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- The processor is very powerful, despite being in a phone in the upper middle class, it is produced by Qualcomm, supporting the fifth generation networks Snapdragon 870. 5G eight-core (a core of 3.2 GHz of Kryo 585 – three cores of 2.42 GHz of Kryo type 585 – four cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz type Kryo 585). The processor is manufactured with a precision of 7 nm energy-saving manufacturing.
- The graphics processor is also powerful Adreno 650.
- There are two versions in terms of storage and RAM, the first version has a storage capacity of 128 GB with 8 GB RAM, the second version has a storage capacity of 256 GB with 12 GB RAM. Unfortunately, external storage cards cannot be installed, and the internal memory comes from the type UFS 3.1.
- The battery is non-removable Lithium Polymer, with a capacity of 4500 mAh, supports fast charging with a 65W ultra-fast charger, supports SuperVOOC 2.0 charging technology.
- The USB Type-C 3.1 charging port supports OTG.
- There is an NFC sensor.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
- In-screen fingerprint sensor.
- Supported wireless networks a/b/g/n/ac/6 in addition to hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth 5.2.
- There are many sensors such as light, gyroscope, acceleration, convergence, light analyzer, and compass.
- Gray and blue mobile colors.
Oppo reno 6 Pro Plus 5G camera
The phone has seen a great development in terms of cameras, as it comes with four rear cameras.
The primary camera is 50 megapixels, with an F1.8 lens slot, with OIS optical stabilizer.
The second camera is a 13-megapixel telephoto camera with an F2.4 lens slot with 2x optical zoom.
The third camera is Ultra Wide, 16-megapixel camera, F2.2 lens slot, and 123-degree angle.
The fourth camera is a 2-megapixel macro, with an F2.4 lens slot.
It comes with dual flash cameras to take good photos and videos in poor lighting conditions.
The phone supports HDR and panorama modes.
4K videos can be recorded at 30 or 60 frames per second with the gyro-EIS digital stabilizer.
The front camera is 32 megapixels with an F2.4 lens slot that supports panorama mode with the ability to shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
The price of the phone Oppo reno 6 Pro Plus 5G
It is expected that the Oppo reno 6 Pro Plus 5G phone will be sold in Egypt at a price of 9200 EGP.
The expected mobile price in the world is 520 euros.
Features of the Oppo reno 6 Pro Plus 5G phone
- Stylish design.
- Legendary healer.
- Exceptional cameras.
- Good screen use.
- Impressive screen.
- Ultra-fast charging technology.
Disadvantages of the Oppo reno 6 Pro Plus 5G phone
- There is no FM radio.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
- An external memory card cannot be installed.
What’s in the Oppo reno 6 Pro Plus 5G phone box
Mobile Oppo reno 6 Pro Plus 5G
The phone is considered a distinctive option, and is considered almost integrated, both in terms of design or hardware, in addition to the cameras, and it competes in the price category with powerful phones such as Samsung A72 5G And the Xiaomi MI 11.