The Oppo reno 6 mobile phone with a distinctive screen, a powerful processor, and exceptional cameras with ultra-fast charging. A complete and objective review of everything related to the phone, its advantages and disadvantages.
After the release of the fifth generation versions of the Renault 6 series, the company OPPO The Chinese announced the launch of a new series of the Renault 6 class, but only the fourth generation is supported.
The Renault category is considered one of the distinguished versions of the company, OPPO, and achieves high sales rates, in addition to the company’s interest in it as one of the best-selling categories.
The new phone comes with strong specifications that we will get to know in detail, but first we get to know the basic specifications of the phone:-
Very elegant design, with good weight and little thinness.
6.4 inch Super AMOLED screen, Full HD Plus resolution, and 90Hz refresh rate.
ColorOS 11.1 operating interface based on Android 11.
Snapdragon 720G octa-core processor with 8nm manufacturing accuracy.
Adreno 618 graphic processor.
128GB / 8GB RAM, with the ability to install an additional microSD card.
4 rear cameras with 48 – 8 – 2 – 2 megapixels, with dual flash, with the ability to shoot 4k videos.
A 44-megapixel front camera supports 1080p video shooting.
4310 mAh battery, supports ultra-fast charging with a 50W charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
Integrated fingerprint sensor on the screen.
Specifications of the phone Oppo reno 6
- The design of the mobile is very elegant, and is also characterized by simplicity, with a slight bend on the sides.
- The rear cameras with dual flash are located inside a rectangular frame in the same color as the back at the top left.
- The front camera is inside the bench hole at the top left of the screen.
- The dimensions of the device are 159.1 * 73.3 * 7.8 mm, and we note here the wonderful thinness of the phone.
- The weight of the mobile is amazing 173 grams.
- Android 11 operating system with OPPO ColorOS 11.1 interface.
- The mobile supports communication networks up to 4G and does not support fifth generation networks. It supports the installation of Nano SIM cards for a maximum of two SIM cards, working together with the standby technology.
- The screen is a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen, with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2400 * 1080 pixels, a pixel density of 411 pixels per inch in the screen, and dimensions of 20: 9.
- The screen occupies an area of 84.8% of the total area of the front end, and also has a refresh rate of 90 Hz and a brightness rate of up to 750 nits.
- The processor from Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G supports up to 4G networks, eight cores (two cores at a frequency of 2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold – six cores at a frequency of 1.8 GHz of Kryo 465 Silver).
- The processor with 8nm manufacturing precision greatly saves energy and battery consumption.
- Adreno 618 graphic processor.
- The mobile comes with one version in terms of storage and RAM, as it comes with a capacity of 128 / 8 GB, and an additional microSD card can be installed.
- The non-removable Li-Po 4,310 mAh battery supports VOOC 4.0 fast charging technology, and a 50W charger comes in the box.
- The USB Type-C 2.0 charging port supports OTG.
- The optical fingerprint sensor is integrated on the screen.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Supported a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks, in addition to hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.1.
- Sensors, gyroscope, compass, accelerometer and proximity.
- The color of the mobile is black – Aurora.
Oppo Reno 6’s camera
Four rear cameras with dual flash.
The first 48-megapixel camera, with a wide F1.7 lens, with a 26mm lens, and a 1/2.0-inch sensor.
The second 8-megapixel camera, Ultra Wide, to take 119-degree wide-angle photos and videos, with an F2.2 lens slot.
The third is a 2-megapixel macro, with an F2.4 lens slot.
The fourth camera for isolation, with a accuracy of 2 megapixels, and an F2.4 lens slot.
The cameras support HDR and panorama modes.
It can shoot 4K videos at 30fps, or 1080p videos at 30, 60 or 120fps.
The front camera is 44 megapixels, with a wide F2.4 lens, with a 24mm lens that supports video shooting in quality up to 1080p at 30 or 120 frames per second, with an electronic gyro-EIS stabilizer.
The price of the phone Oppo Reno 6
The expected price of the Oppo Reno 6 mobile in Egypt is 5570 EGP.
The price of the mobile in the world is 310 euros.
Features of the phone Oppo reno 6
- Beautiful high definition screen.
- The weight of the phone is distinctive in addition to its thinness.
- Powerful, energy-saving processor.
- Distinguished cameras, especially the front camera.
- Ultra fast charging.
Disadvantages of Oppo reno 6
- Battery size is not the best.
- It does not support 5G networks.
The contents of the Oppo Reno 6 phone box
Mobile Oppo Reno 6.
Conclusion :- Except for the mobile not supporting the fifth generation networks, the new phone offers great features, especially the design, processor and cameras, that it competes in the price category with powerful phones such as Vivo V21e 5G And Honor 50 se.