A complete review of all specifications Oppo F19 Pro The owner of the super AMOLED screen, know the price of the phone abroad, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, in addition to the advantages and disadvantages Oppo F19 Pro .
The Oppo company announces its new mobiles under the name Oppo F19 Pro, which comes within the OPPO F series that was sweeping the Egyptian market until recently, but the new generation of this series will not reach the Egyptian market most likely, and the device comes with a Super AMOLED screen with support For Full HD Plus quality, it also works with a MediaTek Helio P95 processor with a manufacturing accuracy of 12 nano, and the phone has a storage memory of 128 or 256 GB, and it also holds four rear cameras that support 4K imaging, and the mobile works With a 4310 mAh battery, it supports the ability to charge quickly with a 30-watt charging technology, and as usual the company is heading to launch phones with powerful screens and cameras, but unfortunately with weak processors, and in this article we will explain the specifications of the Oppo F19 Pro and the most important The advantages and disadvantages of the phone; To be able to judge the suitability of the phone with the official price!
Oppo F19 Pro specifications:
- The mobile phone contains a drawer with three entrances, two entrances designated only for entry Two SIM cards The size of a Nano SIM (both work in standby mode), and the third entrance is dedicated to adding memory cards (to expand the memory), and the Oppo F19 Pro mobile connects to the distribution towers of mobile networks equipped with the technology of the second generation and even the fourth generation, as it connects to the Internet through one The chipset has speeds of 2G EDGE or GSM, 3G HSPA (upload speed up to 42.2 Mbps, upload speed up to 5.76 Mbps), and 4G LTE (upload speed of up to 600 Mbps) , And the upload speed is up to 150 Mbps).
- The mobile also weighs about 172 grams, with a length of 160.1 mm, a width of 73.2 mm, and a thickness of 7.8 mm. Ores Plastic.
- Owns the device Screen Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (the same type as the mobile phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max), And the screen supports an average brightness of 430 nits, and a maximum of 800 nits, and it comes with an area of 6.43 inches, with an acquisition ratio of up to 85.2 percent of the total area of the front end, and the screen supports display with a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels (what The quality is equal to Full HD Plus), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch, and the screen is almost bezel-less on the sides, but there is a medium-sized bezel at the bottom of the screen, and a hole in the upper left for the front camera.
- Oppo F19 Pro is launched in the market with Color OS 11.1 UI, which is based on OS Android 11.
- Mobile also works With a therapist A basic type MediaTek Helio P95 that comes with a 12 nano-manufacturing precision and is an eight-core processor (two Cortex A75 at 2.2 GHz per core, and six Cortex A55 at 2.0 GHz per core), in addition to a PowerVR GM9446 chip for graphics processing, And specifications come Oppo Reno 5F With great similarity to the specifications of the F19 Pro, especially as they carry the same processor.
- There are two versions of the device with a difference in Internal memory and RAM spaces, And they are as follows:
128 GB storage, 8 GB RAM.
256 GB storage, 8 GB RAM.
– The internal memory of the device comes from UFS 2.1 type.
- He owns a mobile phone Earphone External mono works to amplify the sound in calls and when playing multimedia files and games, and the device carries an entrance dedicated only to additional headphones (3.5 mm jack), but it has not been confirmed whether the device supports the FM radio system or not.
- The phone connects to local internet networks (Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac)It also supports dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency), and supports the Wi-Fi Direct system that is used to transfer files to and from the device in exchange with other devices that come with Wi-Fi Direct, and the phone supports the creation of Hot Spot; To distribute the chipset internet to the surrounding devices.
- Supports the system Bluetooth 5.1 generation, it also supports A2DP, LE, and aptX HD.
- The device is equipped with a geographical positioning system on the map (GPS, With A GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BDS, QZSS).
- Oppo F19 Pro does not support NFC NFC.
- The mobile comes With a charging port USB Type C, and supports the USB On The Go feature, which allows the user to add various USB devices; Such as flash drives, keyboard, etc.
- The phone supports the recognition system fingerprint Fingers in the front (lens at the bottom of the screen), in addition to the accelerometer, proximity, compass, and gyroscope sensors.
- It is also available In two colors Black, and silver.
- Works With battery Lithium Polymer with a capacity of up to 4310 mAh, which is difficult to remove, and also supports fast charging technology of 30 watts, which is similar to the fast charging technology of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Visit the phone page on the company’s official website from Here; To know the official information regarding the device!
Mobile price for Oppo F19 Pro:
- The price of the phone abroad is about 250 euros for the small version (128 g with 8 RAM), and up to 270 euros for the larger version (256 g with 8 RAM).
- This price in Al-Masry is equivalent to about 4,700 EGP and 5,100 EGP for the two versions, respectively.
- It is also equivalent to Saudi Arabia about 1120 riyals and 1210 Saudi riyals for the two versions, respectively.
These are the official prices for the device abroad with currency exchange, and the mobile will be launched in the markets abroad starting on March 17, 2021, but it is not expected that the mobile will be launched in the Arab markets.
- Quad rear camera, Consisting of:
– 48 mega-pixel wide primary camera, with an f / 1.7 lens slot, 25 mm focal length, with a sensor 1 / 2.0 inch, and a pixel diameter of 0.8 μm, and it supports Phase Detection Auto Focus.
– An 8-megapixel Ultra Wide camera, with an f / 2.2 lens slot, 16 mm focal length, with a sensor 1 / 4.0 inch, and a pixel diameter of 1.12 micro meters, and this camera can shoot from a 119-degree angle; For photos and videos with a larger field of view than the primary camera, when shooting at the same distance.
– Macro camera with 2 mega pixel resolution, with f / 2.4 lens slot, and this camera enables focus at close distances (at 40 mm); Therefore, it is used in photographing close objects such as plants, coins, etc.
– Depth isolation camera with 2 mega pixels, with f / 2.4 aperture, and this camera is able to calculate the distance of objects from the cameras; And it is used to isolate the background from people when shooting in Portrait mode.
The Oppo F19 Pro’s rear cameras have a single LED flash, and it also supports High Dynamic Range and Panorama modes.
It also records videos in 4K quality with a speed of 30 frames per second, or 1080p resolution with a speed of 30 or 120 frames per second, and the cameras support Gyro EIS.
- front camera Regular wide, its accuracy is 16 mega-pixels, with an f / 2.4 lens slot, and a focal length of 26 mm, with a sensor 1 / 3.06 inch, and a pixel diameter of 1.0 micro meters, and the selfie camera supports High Dynamic Range mode, and it also supports 1080p video recording. Pixels at a speed of 30 frames per second.
This is the official information announced by the company regarding the cameras, and it is not based on experience on the ground!
- Oppo F19 Pro offers great value for its price.
- The weight of the mobile is relatively light.
- Super AMOLED screen with sufficient brightness, and a very suitable design for the phone’s price category.
- The latest Android system in the market.
- The internal memory of the device and the RAM are larger than most of the competitors.
- You can add two calling cards with a memory card at the same time.
- The rear cameras support 4K photography, have a wide lens, and the primary camera captures images with many details, with support for artificial intelligence to adjust images automatically and professionally.
- One of the cheapest phones that has a fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the super AMOLED screen.
- The battery capacity is sufficient to operate the mobile phone for a whole day without the need to recharge it throughout the day.
- The fast charging technology has a power of 30 watts, and it is sufficient to fully charge the battery in about an hour or more.
Disadvantages of the Oppo F19 Pro:
- Oppo F19 Pro does not support connection to 5G networks, unlike most phones in the mid-range category for 2021.
- The screen does not support the refresh rate higher than 60 Hz, while it comes Xiaomi mobiles prices This year is close in numbers with support for 120Hz refresh rate.
- The mobile carries one of the worst processors compared to competitors, and you can buy phones with the same processor for almost half the amount, and of course the device does not offer the strongest performance in the field of games.
- The selfie camera offers acceptable performance, but it is not the best.
- The mobile phone is not equipped with stereo speakers, unlike OPPO phones.
- Does not support NFC.
- The body of the device is made of plastic materials, while many competitors are manufactured from metal and glass materials.
Open the box:
- Oppo F19 Pro.
- Handfree high quality headphones from OPPO.
- 30W original charger head, with USB Type C cable.
- A tool for removing the tray for the entrances of communication chips and memory cards.
- Safety instructions regarding the use of the mobile phone.
- Quick start guide; It contains instructions on how to use the device for the first time.
- Transparent color case to protect the back from shocks.
Oppo launched a new F-series phone under the name Oppo F19 Pro, but with the same interests, as the company took care of the screen, cameras, battery, and memory, but neglected the processor and manufacturing materials, and the device is available for sale abroad at a very reasonable price for these Possibilities, but the company does not launch phones of this series to the Arab markets.
Do you prefer OPPO phones in the middle class? Share your opinion!