The OPPO A54 has a giant battery, a stylish design and a powerful processor. A detailed and accurate review of every small and large mobile phone, with an overview of its advantages and disadvantages.
a company Oppo The Chinese one is one of the most promising companies in the field of the smart phone industry, which in a few years has been able to reserve a seat among the major international companies in this field thanks to the presence of a number of factors, the most important of which are reliability, quality of manufacturing materials, after-sales services and its success in marketing to a large extent.
Despite the company’s interest in middle and upper class phones, it has recently paid attention to the economic category intended for low-income earners, by providing the best specifications for a good price, in an attempt to compete with strong companies in the economic category such as Xiaomi andRealme AndInfinix .
The new phone offers many powerful specifications, most notably: –
The elegant plastic design has great reflections especially when you highlight.
Very good weight compared to the giant battery size.
Large 6.51 inch IPS LCd screen with HD plus resolution.
ColorOS 7.2 interface based on Android 10.
Powerful Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 octa-core processor with 12nm manufacturing accuracy.
PowerVR GE8320 graphic processor.
128 GB internal storage with 4 GB random memory (RAM) with the possibility of installing an external storage card.
3 rear cameras with a resolution of 13 – 2 – 2 megapixel, with the ability to shoot 1080p at 30 frames per second.
16MP front camera can record 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
A huge non-removable battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh, supports fast charging, an 18-watt charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
A fingerprint sensor built into the side of the phone.
OPPO A54 phone specifications
- The design of the phone, the specifications of the OPPO A54, combines elegance and simplicity at the same time, it is made of plastic, but the company added beautiful reflections on the back of the phone that are clearly visible when highlighting the back.
- On the back, the cameras come in a square frame, under the flash, in a different rectangular frame in color, and the OPPO logo is unusual in the lower right of the back.
- The weight of the mobile phone is 192 grams, and compared to the huge battery of 5000 mAh, the size is very good.
- The dimensions are 163.3 mm long, 75.7 mm wide, and 8.4 mm thick.
- The mobile phone supports networks up to the fourth generation 4G and does not support the fifth generation networks at all, and the supported Nano SIM cards and supports the installation of two SIM cards at the same time.
- The mobile comes with the Android 10 operating system, with the modern ColorOS 7.2 OPPO interface.
- The 6.51-inch IPS LCD screen has a resolution of HD Plus 1600 by 720 pixels, with a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch in the screen and dimensions of 20: 9, and the screen occupies an area of 82.6% of the front end.
- The Mediatek MT 6765 Helio P35 processor is produced by Mediatek, eight cores and supports up to fourth generation networks, and it comes with a number of cores (four cores with a frequency of 2.35 GHz from the type of Cortex-A53 – four cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz of the type of Cortex-A53). It comes with a manufacturing precision of 12nm and has a good energy consumption and features with less heat and longer battery life.
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor.
- Only one version in terms of storage and RAM, where the internal memory size is 128 GB with 4 GB RAM, with the ability to increase the size of the storage memory by adding a microSD card.
- The battery is a huge lithium polymer size of 5000 mAh that is not removable and comes with support for fast charging, an 18-watt charger.
- The USB type-c charging port supports OTG, which through an external hard disk or an external flash drive can transfer files to and from the flash via the charging port, either by cable or by flashes that come with the USB type c port.
- A fingerprint sensor is integrated with the power button on the right side of the phone.
- The device supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, of course, in addition to Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot.
- Bluetooth version 5.0.
- There are proximity, acceleration and compass sensors.
- The mobile phone comes with an FM radio in addition to a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- There is no NFC sensor.
- The colors of the mobile are blue and black.
Mobile camera Oppo A54
The phone comes with an average camera, as there are three rear cameras inside an elegant square frame.
The main camera is 13 megapixels with F2.2 lens slot.
The second isolation has a resolution of 2 megapixels and F2.4 aperture.
The mobile’s third camera is 2 megapixels (macro) with F2.4 lens slot.
The mobile supports panorama and HDR modes with a single flash.
Shoot videos in 1080p at 30 frames per second.
The 16-megapixel selfie camera with F2.0 lens slot supports HDR mode.
The front camera is similar to the rear camera in terms of video shooting, which is 1080p at 30 frames per second.
The price of the Oppo A54 phone
The price of the Oppo A54 expected in the Egyptian market is 2,950 EGP.
As for the price of the phone in the global markets, 160 euros
Mobile features Oppo A54
- Big Screen
- Powerful processor
- Huge battery
- Stylish design
- Great weight despite the giant battery size
- Smooth interface
Disadvantages of the Oppo A54 phone
- The screen resolution is modest.
- Cameras aren’t the best.
- Only one version of the internal memory and RAM.
- The video recording resolution is not the best compared to the competitors.
- Unsuccessful pricing.
The contents of the Oppo A54 mobile box
- Oppo A54 phone.
- Charger head.
- Charger cord.
- instruction manual.
The phone offers a new experience from OPPO in the economic category phones and it provided good performance in terms of processor, operating interface and battery in addition to design, but at the expense of the camera and screen resolution, especially that there are strong competitors in the same price category such as Inifinix note 8 And Samsung galaxy A12.