A full review of the most important advantages and disadvantages OnePlus 9 Pro With an explanation of the phone’s specifications in detail, and know the price OnePlus 9 Pro Abroad and in Egypt and Saudi Arabia!
OnePlus 9 Pro occupied the first place among the company’s phones for this year as it was equipped with the best Qualcomm processor (Snapdragon 888) that provides the strongest performance compared to all Android phones, and the mobile comes with the latest operating system (version 11), and the company has used one of the most powerful camera companies Professionalism in Sweden known as Hasselblad; To improve the photographic aspect of the device, the device is also designed with curves in the back; To make it easier to use and more comfortable in the hand, and the mobile phone has one of the best types of screens (LTPO Fluid 2 AMOLED) and it supports Quad HD Plus quality display, and supports many technologies for improving the display, and below we will learn about the price and specifications of One Plus 9 Pro in detail, with a full explanation of the most important advantages and disadvantages of the phone, and we will learn about the contents of the purchase box!
OnePlus 9 Pro specifications:
- The mobile connects on all frequencies of the fifth and fourth generation networks, and supports input Two SIM cards In the drawer of their entrances (dual Nano SIM), the mobile internet speeds of the OnePlus 9 Pro reach 42.2 Mbps (during download) and 5.76 Mbps (during uploading) when connected to 3G networks, as well. Up to 2000 Mbps (during download), 200 Mbps (during upload) when connecting to 4G networks, and the download speed reaches 7.5 GB per second when connected to 5G networks.
- Weight The device reaches 197 grams, with a length of 163.2 mm, a width of 73.6 mm, and a thickness of 8.7 mm, and it is one of the most comfortable large phones in use, and the company manufactured the backend of glass materials (Gorilla from the fifth generation), with an aluminum frame The mobile phone has an IP68 certification in water and dust resistance, which means that the device is designed for underwater photography. It holds up to 30 minutes under 1.5 meters of water surface.
- Monitor LTPO Fluid 2 AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, it supports 1 billion color mode (supports Oppo Find X3 Pro The same mode), the refresh rate reaches a maximum of 120 Hz like most competitors, and the screen supports HDR 10 Plus technology, and its brightness reaches a maximum of 1300 Nits; To ensure the clarity of details under the sun, the screen comes with a size of 6.7 inches, and it represents about 90.3 percent of the total area of the front, and it is designed with curves on both sides of the phone with a small edge at the bottom of the screen, and a hole in the top left for the selfie camera, as it displays The screen has a resolution of 3216 by 1440 pixels (equivalent to Quad HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 525 pixels per inch, and it is protected with a Corning Gorilla Glass v5 layer, and it also supports the Always On Display feature.
- Version 11 of Operating System Android is the default system for OnePlus 9 Pro and it also carries the Oxygen OS 11 user interface.
- The mobile is used Processor Qualcomm made with 5 nano-precision (Snapdragon 888) eight-core (Kryo 680 core with a frequency of 2.84 GHz, three Kryo 680 cores with a frequency of 2.42 GHz per core, and four Kryo 680 cores at a frequency of 1.8 GHz per core), and for games and interfaces Graphics, next to the processor comes the Adreno 660 chip for graphics processing, and this combination of processors was used in a phone. Xiaomi Mi 11.
- When buying, you will have two options, and they are as follows:
– Issuance With a solid space 128 GB, and 8 GB random space.
– A version with a solid space of 256 GB, and a random space of 12 GB.
Hard memory comes from UFS 3.1, which has a read speed of 2100 MB per second, and a write speed of 1200 MB per second.
The mobile phone does not support adding memory expansion cards at all.
- The mobile is provided With headphones Stereo provides a pure and clear sound experience, and the phone supports 24-bit / 192kHz audio, but it is not equipped with a separate headphone input and does not support the FM radio system.
- Supports networking Wi-Fi On the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies, with support for Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / 6, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot creation, and DLNA support.
- The mobile is equipped with a system Bluetooth From version 5.2 with support for A2DP, LE and aptX HD.
- Supports geolocation system (GPS, With dual band A GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BDS, and SBAS).
- The OnePlus 9 Pro supports near field communication, commonly known as NFC.
- The device is supplied Entrance for charging USB Type C 3.1, and the mobile phone supports the USB On The Go feature; So that you can add USB drivers to the device and use it as keyboard, and flash drives.
- The mobile is equipped with sensors Fingerprint (Lens integrated under the screen in the front end), acceleration and proximity, compass and gyroscope, and color spectrum sensor.
- Phone versions available In color Green, black, and silver.
- Works With battery It has a capacity of 4500 mAh of Lithium Polymer, which is built into the device, and supports fast charging technology of 65 watts (it can charge the battery from 1% to 100% in 29 minutes, which is the same technology used in the regular version. OnePlus 9), With a fast wireless charging technology of 50 watts (it can charge 1% to 100% in 43 minutes), and supports USB Power Delivery.
You can visit the mobile page on the company’s official website by clicking on Link next one!
OnePlus 9 Pro mobile price:
- The price of the phone abroad is about $ 929 (the 128 g version with 8 RAM), and the larger version (256 g with 12 RAM) is sold at $ 1129.
- These prices are equivalent in the currency of the Arab Republic of Egypt about 14,600 pounds and 17,750 Egyptian pounds for the two versions, respectively.
- Also, these prices are equivalent in the currency of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia about 3485 riyals and 4235 Saudi riyals for the two versions, respectively.
The phone has already been launched abroad starting March 31, 2021, and will soon be launched in the Arab markets.
- Quad rear camera, Includes :
– 48 mega-pixel wide primary camera, with f / 1.8 lens aperture, 23 mm focal length, with a sensor 1 / 1.43 inch, and a pixel diameter of 1.12 μm, and it supports auto focus after determining the Omnidirectional PDAF phase, with support for the stabilizer Optical OIS, and laser autofocus, this camera takes 12-megapixel photos by default with the ability to choose the 48-megapixel resolution, but usually the 12-megapixel photos are slightly better, and the camera takes pictures with colors Natural with the ability to do well in low light (and you can shoot in night mode for better results).
Telephoto 8-megapixel zoom camera, with f / 2.4 lens aperture, 77 mm focal length, with a pixel diameter of 1.0 micro meters, and the ability to autofocus after phase recognition PDAF, with optical stabilization OIS, and it is able to zoom ( Zoom) up to 3.3 times the image through the lens without losing quality, and this lens is one of the best zoom cameras, especially as it is not equipped with a separate optical system (such as the one in Samsung S21 Ultra).
– 50 mega-pixel Ultra Wide camera, with f / 2.2 lens slot, 14 mm focal length, with a sensor 1 / 1.56 inch, and a pixel diameter of 1.0 micro meters, and this camera can shoot from a greater angle than the primary camera And it surpasses most competitors thanks to the sensor used that captures images with good detail, with the ability to use the night mode in addition to other modes.
Depth isolation camera with 2 mega pixel resolution, with f / 2.4 lens slot, which is a camera that can isolate the background from people when taking a portrait and is usually added for advertising reasons only.
The colors of the OnePlus 9 Pro’s rear cameras have been adjusted by Hasselblad, a professional company in the camera market, and the cameras have a dual-LED flash, with support for shooting in HDR mode, or panorama.
These cameras support 8K recording with a speed of 30 frames per second, or 4K quality with a speed of 30, 60 or 120 frames per second, or 1080p resolution with a speed of 30, 60 or 240 frames per second, with support for automatic HDR technology , And the Gyro EIS stabilizer.
- front camera 16 mega-pixel normal wide, with f / 2.4 lens aperture, 1 / 3.06 inch sensor, with a pixel diameter of 1.0 micro meters, and the selfie camera supports shooting in HDR mode automatically, and it is able to take very good photos in good lighting , But with less detail than expected, and unfortunately it does not provide the strongest performance in low-light, and this camera is able to record 1080p resolution with a speed of 30 frames per second, with support for electronic stabilizer (Gyro EIS).
- The OnePlus 9 Pro has one of the most powerful camera systems ever, especially since the cameras are controlled by a company that specializes in professional cameras.
- The mobile carries a new type screen with technologies that surpass the Fluid AMOLED screen previously used in OnePlus phones, and it also supports Quad HD Plus display quality, with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, and a mode of 1 billion colors; To be able to compete with monitors Samsung mobiles Leading.
- The weight of the device is relatively medium, and it comes with an IP68 certified water and dust resistant body, and it is manufactured from glass and metal materials.
- The best processor that has been used so far in any Android device, and it is able to run many heavy Windows games at the highest quality and with complete smoothness.
- The charging technology of the battery is sufficient to recharge it in only about half an hour, and the battery capacity is sufficient to operate the mobile phone until the end of the day.
Disadvantages of OnePlus 9 Pro:
- OnePlus 9 Pro does not support adding memory expansion cards in the first place.
- The front camera is pretty standard and you can get better selfie cameras for almost half the price.
- It does not support the separate headphones input and the radio system, as is the case for phones in this price category.
Open the box:
- OnePlus 9 Pro.
- 65W original charger head, with USB Type C cable.
- Quick use guide.
- Welcome message from OnePlus.
- Safety information and warranty card.
- Logo sticker.
- Screen protection layer.
- Calling card ejector.