A full review of the most important advantages and disadvantages OnePlus 9 With a full explanation of the phone’s specifications, and see the price OnePlus 9 Abroad and in Egypt and Saudi Arabia!
OnePlus has announced the new generation of its phones, as the regular version comes with the name OnePlus 9, which carries the Snapdragon 888 processor made with 5 nano precision, which has been used in most of the leading phones this year, and the mobile uses a screen of the type Floyd AMOLED which supports The refresh rate is 120 Hz, and the device has a combination of the best cameras that have been set by HasselBlad, famous in the world of professional cameras. Indeed, the cameras are able to capture natural-color images with accurate detail and support 8K-quality imaging, and the phone works with a 4,500 mAh battery. An amp with the ability to charge fast with a power of 65 watts, and there are versions that support fast wireless charging, and in this article we will learn about the price and specifications of OnePlus 9, and we will fully explain the most important advantages and disadvantages of the phone!
OnePlus 9 specs:
- The mobile has two input ports Two calling cards Nano SIM type and the device operates both in Stand By mode, the OnePlus 9 mobile also connects to the second generation and up to the fifth generation mobile networks, and supports Internet connection through the chips at the speeds of the second generation EDGE or GSM, and the third generation HSPA ( The maximum download speed is 42.2 Mbps, the maximum upload speed is 5.76 Mbps), 4G LTE (the maximum download speed is 2000 Mbps, and the maximum upload speed is 200 Mbps) The second), and the fifth generation 5G (the maximum download speed is 7.5 gigabits per second).
- The weight of the device reaches 192 grams (the version for Europe and North America) or 183 grams (the version for India and China), and it comes in dimensions 160 F 74.2 X 8.7 mm (Europe and North America version) or 160 F 73.9 F 8.1 mm (version India and China), and the mobile is made from Ores Glass in the back with a plastic frame.
- Screen The mobile phone is a Fluid AMOLED capacitive type (the same type was used on a mobile phone OnePlus 8), And it supports the refresh rate of 120 Hz, HDR 10 Plus technology, with a maximum brightness of 1100 nits, and the screen comes in 6.55 inches, with an acquisition ratio of 87.6% of the total area of the phone interface, and the screen supports resolution display 2400 by 1080 pixels (Full HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 402 pixels per inch, and the screen is protected with a Corning Gorilla layer, and it also supports the Always On Display feature that displays the watch and notifications in an instant. Durable, it is designed without any edges, with a curvature on the sides and a hole in the top left of the screen for the selfie camera.
- As soon as OnePlus 9 launches, you find it OS Android 11, and Oxygen OS 11 user interface.
- The mobile is used Processor Core from Qualcomm (Snapdragon 888) that is manufactured with 5 nano precision and is an eight-core processor (Kryo 680 core at 2.84 GHz, three Kryo 680 cores at 2.42 GHz per core, and four Kryo 680 cores at 1.8 GHz per core ), In addition to the Adreno 660 chip for graphics processing, and processors have been tried before in a phone Xiaomi Mi 11 Which provides great performance, as it can run some Windows games with the highest quality and smoothly.
- There are two versions of the phone with a difference Hard memory space and RAMAnd they are as follows:
– 128 GB solid space version, with 8 GB RAM.
– 256 GB solid space version, with 12 GB RAM.
– The internal memory comes from UFS 3.1 in all versions, and the phone does not support adding memory expansion cards at any entrance and of any type.
- Mobile owns Headsets Stereo works to amplify the sound, and it provides the best sound experience for users interested in games or movies, and the phone supports 24-bit / 192 kHz sound, but it does not have a separate input for the headphones and does not support the FM radio system.
- The device connects to wireless internet networks (Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / 6It also supports dual band (supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency connection), supports Wi-Fi Direct (used to send and receive files), supports DLNA, and creates hotspots to share the chipset Internet.
- The mobile supports the system Bluetooth Of the 5.2 generation, it also supports A2DP, LE, and aptX HD.
- Supports geolocation system (GPS, With dual band A GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BDS, and SBAS).
- OnePlus 9 has NFC NFC.
- carry Charging port USB Type C of the generation 3.1, also supports the USB On The Go feature, which allows the phone to recognize various USB devices (such as mouse, keyboard, etc.).
- It has a sensor on the front end to recognize Fingerprints User (built-in lens at the bottom of the screen), in addition to the accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope, and Color Spectrum sensors.
- Is available In color Black, Blue, and Light Violet.
- Works With battery From the lithium polymer with a capacity of 4500 mAh of the hard-to-remove type, and it is equipped with a fast charging capacity of 65 watts (it charges the battery from 1% to 100% in 29 minutes, while it charges from 0% to 100% in 33 minutes), In addition to support for fast wireless charging of 15 watts (in the European and North American version only), and the battery supports USB Power Delivery technology.
Learn the information that has been officially announced by visiting the company’s website from Here!
OnePlus 9 mobile price:
- The device was priced in Europe at 699 euros (128G with 8 RAM), and 799 euros (256G with 12 RAM).
- This price in Al-Masry is equivalent to about 13 thousand and 14,900 Egyptian pounds for the two versions, respectively.
- It is also equivalent to Saudi Arabia about 3100 riyals and 3540 Saudi riyals for the two versions, respectively.
These are the prices of the device in Europe with the exchange rate conversion, and the device will be officially launched abroad starting March 26, 2021, and it will soon be launched in the Egyptian market, but with different prices.
- Triple rear camera, Consisting of :
– 48 mega-pixel normal wide camera, with f / 1.8 lens aperture, 23 mm focal length, with a sensor 1 / 1.43 inch, and a pixel diameter of 1.12 μm, with support for the ability to autofocus after phase recognition, Omnidirectional Phase Detection Auto Focus .
– 50 mega-pixel Ultra Wide camera, with f / 2.2 lens slot, 14 mm focal length, with a sensor 1 / 1.56 inch, and a pixel diameter of 1.0 micro meters, and it supports wide photography from a greater angle than the primary camera to obtain On photos with a wider field of view when shooting from the same distance.
Depth isolation camera with 2 mega pixels, with f / 2.4 aperture, and this camera enables to know the distance of objects from the cameras and is used to isolate the background from people when taking portraits.
Hasselblad has calibrated the colors of the OnePlus 9’s rear cameras, and the rear cameras have a dual-LED flash with dual tone, and they support HDR and panorama modes.
It also supports shooting in 8K quality at a speed of 30 frames per second, or in 4K quality at a speed of 30 or 60 frames per second, or with 1080p resolution at a speed of 30, 60 or 240 frames per second, with the ability to record with automatic HDR technology, and The cameras support the Gyro EIS.
- front camera Standard wide, its accuracy is 16 mega-pixels, with an f2.4 lens slot, a 1 / 3.06 inch sensor, and a pixel diameter of 1.0 micro meters, it supports automatic HDR, with the ability to record 1080p video at a speed of 30 frames per second, with support For the Gyro EIS installer.
This is officially announced information about the cameras, but it is not based on its experience in reality!
- The OnePlus 9 mobile has the best processor in the Android world, it offers the most powerful gaming performance, and it connects to 5G networks with the Internet at fairy speeds.
- It has one of the best types of screens, with high brightness, with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, but we were expecting 144 Hz, especially since the 120 Hz is available in Xiaomi mobiles In the middle class.
- The rear cameras capture images with lots of detail with natural colors and offer outstanding low-light performance.
- You can count on the battery until the end of the day, and you can fully recharge it in about half an hour.
Disadvantages of OnePlus 9:
- The OnePlus 9 screen does not support the Quad HD Plus display, which is a feature available in most competitors, and is also available in the Pro version.
- It does not support adding memory expansion cards.
- The rear cameras do not include an optical zoom camera, and the quality is lost when zooming in.
Open the box:
- OnePlus 9.
- Charger head (65 W), with USB Type C cable.
- User Manual with Welcome Card and Warranty Card.
- One Plus logo.
- Screen protection layer.
- Calling card ejector.
- Case protecting the back of the phone (Unconfirmed).