The Nokia XR20 phone has a waterproof design, distinctive cameras, and an energy-saving processor. A complete evaluation of the phone, with an objective review of the features and disadvantages.
company Nokia Finnish was one of the pioneers of phones in the world, and took the lead from leading companies at the time such as Samsung And Sony In particular, Huawei later for a large period before the end of the previous millennium, and with the beginning of the new millennium.
And it took the lead in the emergence of new technologies, but with the emergence of smart phones, the company did not take into account modernity or development, and did not accelerate with companies to work with the Android operating system, and it has been hidden for a long time, but in the past few years the company is trying to appear strongly based on its name and user confidence The company offers a new version, the Nokia XR20 mobile, which comes with good specifications.
We get acquainted with the outlines of the specifications, then we move on to a detailed and comprehensive review with all objectivity, as it comes with the following specifications:
Plastic design with glass front.
IP68 certification for protection against water and dust.
6.77-inch IPS LCD screen, with Full HD Plus resolution and 20:9 dimensions.
Android 11 operating system.
Snapdragon 480 5G octa-core processor, supporting 5th generation networks, with 8nm manufacturing accuracy.
Adreno 619 graphic processor.
128 / 6 GB RAM, with the possibility of installing an external microSD card instead of one of the SIM cards.
48-13 MP dual rear camera with 1080p video shooting.
8-megapixel front camera with 1080p video recording.
A 4630 mAh battery supports fast charging with an 18W charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port with OTG support.
The fingerprint sensor on the right side is integrated into the lock and unlock button of the phone.
Nokia XR20 Specifications
- The front end of the phone is completely glass, and the sides and back are plastic.
- The mobile is IP68 water- and dust-resistant, which is an important design feature.
- Thanks to the processor, the mobile supports all networks, including the latest 5G networks, and only one or two Nano SIM cards can be installed at the same time, with support for the dual standby feature, and it is not possible to install two SIM cards and an external storage card at the same time.
- The phone comes in the box with the Android 11 operating system.
- The IPS LCD screen size is 6.67 inches, with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2400 * 1080 pixels, a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch in the screen, and dimensions of 20: 9.
- The mobile comes with a storage capacity of 128 / 6 GB RAM, and an additional microSD card can be added, but it is installed instead of one of the SIM cards.
- The processor is from Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G, supports eight-core fifth generation networks (two cores at a frequency of 2.0 GHz Kryo 460 – six cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz of the type Kryo 460).
- The processor is manufactured with a precision of 8 nm, very energy-saving, less heated, and distinguished in battery consumption.
- Adreno 619 graphic processor.
- The battery has a capacity of 4630 mAh, non-removable, lithium polymer, supporting fast charging technology with a charger of 18 watts.
- The USB Type-C 2.0 charging port supports USB On-The-Go or OTG to transfer files from the phone to an external flash or vice versa via the charging port.
- The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the power button, on the right side.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack, as well as an FM radio.
- There is an NFC sensor.
- There are proximity sensors, accelerometer, compass and gyroscope.
- Supported a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks, in addition to hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.1.
- The color of the mobile is blue.
Samsung Galaxy M22 phone camera
Dual rear camera with LED flash.
The first camera is 48 megapixels wide.
The second camera is 13 MP Ultra Wide.
The phone supports HDR and panorama modes.
The mobile supports 1080p video recording at 30 or 60 frames per second.
The front camera is 8 MP wide, and it can shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Nokia XR20 price سعر
It is expected that the price of the Nokia XR20 phone in Egypt will be 4800 Egyptian pounds.
The expected price of the phone in the countries of the world is 261 euros.
Nokia XR20 Features
- Big battery.
- Excellent screen resolution.
- Distinguished rear cameras.
- Against water and dust.
- Smooth and simple interface.
Disadvantages of the Nokia XR20 phone
- The front camera is modest compared to competitors.
- Charging speed is lower than competitors.
- It is not possible to install two external storage card SIM cards simultaneously.
Nokia XR20 box contentsويات
Mobile Nokia XR20.
The phone offers a good experience from the Finnish company Nokia, and offers an almost balanced combination except for the front camera and charging speed, especially if we know that there are powerful phones in the same price category such as Samsung Galaxy M22 And Huawei Nova 8i.