The Nokia G50 mobile phone has a huge battery, and an energy-saving processor, supporting 5G networks. An extensive review of the mobile, with its advantages and disadvantages.
After years of absence from the smartphone scene, the company . is back Nokia The Finnish flagship is back in the spotlight once again, with the launch of one of its latest devices, the Nokia G50.
This is at a time when Nokia was famous for producing the most powerful phones at the beginning of the current millennium, and it was the undisputed best, and it was competing with the phones of other companies. Samsung andSony at that time.
But with the beginning of the emergence of smart phones, they disappeared in a strange way, and could not keep pace with the rapid developments, especially after the emergence of the Android operating system.
Nokia takes advantage of the user’s trust. Some keep Nokia phones, even the old versions of them.
Coming back to the new phone, and before we do a detailed review, we get to know the most important specifications:
Full support for 5G networks.
Android 11 operating system.
6.38 inch IPS LCD screen, HD Plus display resolution.
Snapdragon 480 5G octa-core processor, supporting 5G networks.
Adreno 619 graphic processor.
64 / 4 or 128 / 4 GB RAM, with the ability to add an additional storage card.
3 rear cameras with 48-5-2 megapixels, with 1080p video shooting.
8-megapixel front camera, with 1080p video recording, at 30 frames per second.
Non-removable Li-Po 4850 mAh battery with 10W charger.
USB Type-C charging port.
The fingerprint sensor on the right side is integrated into the power button.
Nokia G50 phone specifications
- The design of the phone is entirely made of plastic, with a front end of glass.
- The front cameras are inside a circular box with the LED flash, and the front camera is inside a notch at the top of the middle of the screen.
- The mobile supports the fifth generation networks, in addition to the fourth and third generation networks, and supported Nano SIM cards, and a maximum of two SIM cards can be installed, with support for the waiting feature for both dual standby SIMs.
- Android 11 operating system.
- The IPS LCD screen size is 6.38 inches, with HD Plus display resolution of 1560 * 720 pixels, with a pixel density of 269 pixels per inch in the screen, and dimensions of 19.5: 9, and we note that the size of the bottom edge is significantly larger.
- The Snapdragon 480 5G processor supports fifth generation networks, eight cores (two Kryo 460 cores with a frequency of 2.0 GHz – six cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz Kryo 460).
- The processor has a very energy-efficient 8nm manufacturing precision.
- Adreno 619 graphics processor.
- The mobile comes in two versions, with a storage capacity of 64/4 or 128/4 GB RAM, and an additional microSD card can be added.
- The non-removable Li-Polymer battery, with a capacity of 4850 mAh, does not support fast charging, as it comes with a 10W charger.
- The USB Type-C 2.0 charging port supports OTG to transfer files to or from the phone via the charging port.
- A fingerprint sensor is built into the power button on the right side of the phone.
- Gyroscope, accelerometer and proximity sensors.
- There is an FM radio.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Supported wireless networks Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n in addition to hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.0.
- Blue phone colors.
Nokia G50 camera
3 rear cameras with LED flash.
The first camera is 48 megapixels, with an F1.8 lens slot.
The second camera is Ultra Wide, 5 megapixels.
The third camera for isolation is 2 megapixels.
The cameras support panorama and HDR modes.
The camera can record 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
The front camera is 8 MP wide, and it can shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Nokia G50 price
The expected price of the Nokia G50 phone in Egypt is 4720 Egyptian pounds.
The expected price of the phone in the world is 250 euros.
Nokia G50 Features
- Huge battery.
- Good power saving processor.
- Good back camera.
- Light Android interface.
Disadvantages of the Nokia G50 phone
- Shipping speed is slow.
- Screen resolution is modest.
- The front camera is modest.
Nokia G50 box contents
Mobile Nokia G50.
Nokia still lacks a lot to compete strongly in the middle class, even if it added a good energy-saving processor, and a good rear camera, but this is at the expense of the screen, charging speed and the front camera, especially because there are strong competitors in the price category such as phones Samsung Galaxy M22 And Oppo A93 5G.