Review price and specifications Nokia 1.4 With Snapdragon 215 Quad Core Processor and Dual Back Camera, know its pros and cons Nokia 1.4 With Mobi-C!
Nokia has launched its new economic phone under the name Nokia 1.4 abroad, which comes with a Snapdragon 215 processor with a resolution of 28 nano, and a screen that supports HD Plus quality display with a small notch design in addition to a medium-sized bezel at the bottom of the screen, and the device will be launched With the Android system from version 10 (but it is planned to update it to Android 11), the device carries two rear cameras with the ability to record in HD quality, and the phone supports the fingerprint sensor on the back of the phone, and it works with a battery capacity of up to 4000 mAh, and in the following we will know On the price of Nokia 1.4 in euros, Egyptian pounds and Saudi riyals, we will also explain the specifications, features and disadvantages of the phone in detail!
Nokia 1.4 specifications:
- There is a version of the device that supports adding a single Nano SIM card, and another copy supports adding Two calling cards Dual Nano SIM (both work in Stand By mode). The Nokia 1.4 mobile also connects to mobile networks up to the fourth generation, and connects to the Internet through the chips at speeds of the second generation EDGE or GSM, and the third generation HSPA (download speed 42.2 Mbps , The upload speed is 5.76 Mbps), and the fourth generation LTE (the maximum download speed is up to 150 Mbps, and the maximum upload speed is up to 50 Mbps).
- Reach Weight The phone is about 178 grams, and it comes in length of 166.4 mm, a width of 76.7 mm, and a thickness of 8.7 mm, and the back and frame are made of polycarbonate plastic.
- The phone is used Screen IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, which measures 6.52 inches (roughly the same screen area Xiaomi Poco M3It also occupies approximately 80.4 percent of the front end area of the mobile phone and it supports the display with a resolution of 1600 by 720 pixels (i.e. HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 269 pixels per inch, and it is designed without little edges On the sides but with a bezel at the bottom of the screen, and a small notch in the middle of the screen for the selfie camera.
- As soon as you purchase Nokia 1.4 and unpack it, you will find it OS Android 10, from the Go Edition, which offers a reduced Android experience for budget devices, and it is planned to upgrade the operating system to Android 11 soon.
- Mobile uses Processor A basic Qualcomm Snapdragon 215 with a manufacturing resolution of 28 nano, a quad-core processor (four Cortex A53 cores at 1.3 GHz for each core), in addition to the Adreno 308 graphics processor, and this is the first device to come with this processor and we expect the processor to provide performance Close to the MediaTek MT6739W processor used in the Samsung M02 Economic.
- Several copies are available, with variations on Hard space and random memory (RAM), they are as follows:
– A copy with an internal space of 16 GB, with a RAM of 1 GB.
– 32 GB internal copy, with 2 GB RAM.
– An internal copy of 64 GB, with 3 GB RAM.
– The internal memory of the type eMMC 5.1 comes in all copies and it reads and writes data at a slow speed, and the device also supports adding micro SD memory expansion cards in the dedicated entrance away from the slice entries.
- He owns the phone Earphone External mono amplifier and can be used with phone calls (Speaker mode), or with audio, video and game files, and the device comes with a dedicated headphone jack 3.5 mm jack, with support for the Radio FM system.
- The mobile connects to the local internet networks remotely (Wi Fi 802.11 b / g / nIt also supports activating the hot spot to create a local network with the chip’s internet sharing.
- Supports the system Bluetooth From the 4.2th generation, with support for A2DP and LE.
- It also supports geolocation system (GPS, With A GPS).
- He owns the phone Charging port The old type Micro USB from the generation 2.0, but it does not support the USB On The Go feature.
- The mobile supports a reader For a fingerprint (On the back of the device), in addition to its support for acceleration and proximity sensors.
- Is available In color Blue, brown and violet.
- Works With battery Hard-to-remove lithium polymer with a capacity of 4000 mAh, but not equipped with fast charging capability.
Learn more about the device through its page on the official Nokia website from Here!
Nokia 1.4 mobile price:
- The price of the starting device abroad is 100 euros (for the 16C version with 1 RAM).
- This price is equivalent to Egyptian pounds, about 1880 Egyptian pounds.
- It is equivalent to about 450 Saudi riyals in Saudi.
This is the price of the official device abroad, and it has already been launched and is available for sale, but there is no official news about its launch in the Arab markets, but it is expected to reach Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
- Dual rear camera, Consisting of:
8MP Wide Main Camera, Auto Focus Support.
– Macro camera with a resolution of 2 mega pixels, and it has the ability to focus at a distance of 40 mm from the cameras; So it is intended for photographing objects very close to the cameras, such as plants, bills, and coins.
Nokia 1.4 rear cameras support single LED flash, with support for High Dynamic Range mode.
It also records 720p video at a speed of 30 frames per second.
- front camera 5 mega pixel resolution, with the ability to record 720p video at a speed of 30 frames per second.
The company officially announced these camera specifications, but the cameras have not been tried in reality yet!
- Nokia 1.4 supports the addition of two calling cards and a memory card at the same time, without having to do without one of them.
- The weight of the device is lighter than most of the competitors, which makes it suitable for long-term use with one hand.
- The design of the phone is better than great for its price category.
- The phone is already equipped to receive the Android 11 update at any time.
- There is a difference in the internal memory and RAM spaces, so that users can select the appropriate version for their use.
- It carries a dedicated headphone input with FM radio capability.
- The fingerprint sensor on the back of the phone and responds to the correct fingerprint in an acceptable time.
- The phone battery is sufficient to operate the device for up to two days of average use (an average of 5 hours of screen operation per day).
Nokia 1.4 disadvantages:
- The back of Nokia 1.4 is made of plastic material that gets dirty easily.
- The mobile screen does not support Full HD display, while screens come Xiaomi mobiles Economy with Full HD display quality.
- The operating system of the Go Edition version, which lacks many of the advantages of the full Android system, and this version is used in economic mobiles to reduce the load on the RAM and processor memory and reduce lagging.
- The processor comes with a resolution of 28 nano and increases its temperature easily, and also offers very poor performance in the field of games.
- The RAM for the small and medium versions has a small area, and this will lead to slow response when loading many basic applications, but the larger version has an acceptable RAM memory.
- The rear and front cameras do not support Full HD recording, which is lower than most competitors in this price category.
- The phone does not support Wi-Fi Direct, nor does it support NFC.
- The charging port comes from the old type, although most modern phones (even economical ones) have come with the modern charging port.
- The phone does not support the gyroscope sensor (not compatible with VR glasses).
- The battery does not support fast charging, and it will take more than two hours to fully recharge it.
Open the box:
The contents of the phone box have not been confirmed yet, but according to the older phones in the same series, the box contains:
- Nokia 1.4.
- Nokia original charger with Micro USB cable.
- Hands free headphones from the company.
- Manual for using the device for the first time with warranty papers.
- A tool for removing contact cards and memory cards.
- A screen was previously placed on the phone screen to protect it from scratches or dust.