Lenovo k13 note mobile phone, with a huge battery, a competitive price, and a huge screen. A complete and objective review of the mobile, with its advantages and disadvantages.
With the launch of smart phones was a company Lenovo The leader in the field of technology is one of the strong competitors in phones, especially economic or medium, but it has disappeared for quite some time from the competition, which helped Chinese companies such as OPPO and xiaomi and realme To acquire a large percentage of market share.
But the company is trying to return again to the competition by offering a number of phones in different categories, and today we are dealing with a new mobile in the economic category, which is a phone suitable for lovers of secondary uses of phones, and lovers of huge batteries, as it comes with the following specifications:-
All-plastic design, while all-glass front retaining.
Android 11 operating system.
Large 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen, HD Plus display resolution, and a pixel density of 270 pixels.
Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor with 11nm manufacturing accuracy.
Adreno 610 graphic processor.
Storage memory 128 / 4 GB RAM, with the possibility of installing an additional external storage card.
4 rear camera 48 – 8 – 2 – 2 megapixels, with the ability to shoot 1080p video at 30 frames per second.
8MP front camera, it can shoot 1080p videos at 30fps.
A huge 5000 mAh battery does not support fast charging and comes with a 10W charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
Fingerprint sensor on the back.
Lenovo K13 Note phone specifications
- The design of the phone is traditional, the manufacturing materials are plastic, and the front end is glass.
- From the right, the power button, the volume up and down buttons, and the SIM card port.
- The back of the phone comes with elegant zigzag lines, adding a touch of aesthetics to the design.
- The rear cameras come within a rectangular frame, with a relatively small protrusion at the top left, and the fingerprint sensor is above the middle of the back.
- The front camera is located inside a small notch in the form of a water drop.
- The weight of the mobile is 200 grams.
- The dimensions of the device are 165.2 mm in length and 75.7 mm in width, while the thickness of the device is 9.1 mm.
- The mobile supports the installation of Nano SIM cards, and supports networks up to 4G, and two SIM cards or a SIM card and an external memory card can be installed.
- The phone comes in the box with Android 11 operating system.
- The 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen, HD Plus display resolution of 1600 * 720 pixels, has a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch in the screen, and dimensions of 20:9.
- We note in the screen design the large edges, especially the bottom edge, where the screen occupies an area of 81.6% of the total area of the front end of the phone.
- Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor (four cores clocked at 1.8GHz Kryo 240 – four cores clocked at 1.6GHz Kryo 240).
- The processor is suitable for normal use, not suitable for heavy games, and it comes with a precision of 11nm manufacturing, which is very energy-saving.
- Adreno 610 graphic processor.
- There is one version of the mobile with a storage capacity of 128 GB with 4 GB RAM, and an external micro sd memory card can be added, but at the expense of one of the communication chips.
- The battery is a gigantic, non-removable lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh, does not support fast charging and comes with a 10W charger.
- USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
- The fingerprint sensor is located in the traditional place on the back of the phone.
- There is an FM radio.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- There is an NFC sensor.
- Sensors in the phone accelerometer, proximity and gyroscope.
- Wi-Fi supported a/b/g/n/ac with Dual Band, Wi-Fi Direct and Hotspot.
- Bluetooth version 5.0.
- Mobile colors Aurora Gray, Sakura Pearl.
Lenovo K13 Note Mobile Camera
4 rear camera with LED flash.
The primary camera is 48 megapixels with an F1.7 lens slot.
The second camera, Ultra Wide, 8-megapixel camera with F2.2 lens slot and 118-degree angle.
The third is a 2-megapixel macro with an F2.4 lens slot.
The fourth and final camera is 2 megapixels, with an F2.4 lens slot.
The cameras support panorama and HDR modes.
1080p video recording at 30 frames per second.
The front camera is 8 MP, with an F2.2 lens slot, that supports HDR mode.
The front camera supports 1080p video recording at 30 frames per second.
Lenovo K13 Note phone price
The expected price of the Lenovo K13 Note mobile in Egypt is 2150 EGP.
The expected mobile price in the world is 120 euros.
Lenovo K13 Note Features
- Giant battery.
- Good camera in the price category.
- Big Screen.
- The presence of an NFC sensor.
- Competitive pricing.
- Stylish design at the back.
Disadvantages of Lenovo K13 Note phone هاتف
- average processor.
- It is not possible to install two SIM cards and a storage card at the same time.
- Shipping speed is slow.
- Low screen quality.
Lenovo K13 Note phone box contents
Mobile Lenovo K13 Note.
The phone offers a distinctive experience in the price category, in terms of cameras, elegance of design and battery capacity, and it competes in the price category phones Realme C25 And the Nokia C30.