Oppo Reno6 review
- Play OPPO in design Oppo Reno6 From her usual safety zone. It did not offer a revolutionary design, and at the same time did not abandon the basic principles in its designs. Simplicity and luxury at the same time. The phone comes with a dot-shaped front camera design. With a fingerprint sensor in the screen and the effect of unlocking it can be changed from the system. With a special box for the rear cameras, the design in general is streamlined and comfortable for the eye.
- The Oppo Reno6 phone supports the capture of mobile networks up to the fourth generation, leaving the fifth generation to its brother, Oppo Reno6 5G, while it supports the operation of two mobile phones to increase the ability to separate the personal and work life of users and benefit from the offers of mobile phones.
- The Oppo Reno6 has a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen that is suitable for gaming. For game lovers, the phone comes with a refresh rate of 90 Hz and a density of 411 pixels per inch to ensure a good level of performance under direct sunlight. But the disadvantage of the screen here is that it does not come with an extra layer of protection to protect the screen from scratches and fractures.
- The phone amplifier does not support stereo quality, which is one of the defects observed in the phone, but on the other hand, the Oppo Reno6 does not abandon the connection of 3.5 mm headphones, a feature loved by middle-class users. The phone also features support for connecting accessories in OTG style
- As OPPO plays from the safety zone in the design, it plays from the safety zone in the cameras. Here in the Oppo Reno6, we are talking about triple rear cameras: the first with a resolution of 64 megapixels (f/1.7 aperture, 26 mm, 1/2.0 inch sensor size, 0.7 µm pixel size, autofocus, and the second with 8 megapixels) f/2.2 lens slot, 119 degrees, 1/4.0 inch sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, the third with 2 MP resolution (f/2.4 lens slot), +2 MP (f/2.4 lens slot), 44 selfie camera Megapixels, f/2.4, 24mm aperture, 1080p@30/120fps, and rotating electronic image stabilization, these cameras are capable of delivering outstanding performance for both still images and video clips. Color OS 11.1 user interface based on Android 11. The result is distinctive, whether in the speed of opening the camera application, or in providing various imaging features, especially greater capabilities for isolating the background in still images and videos. This feature may not be the best What we saw in shooting videos, but compared to the price category of the phone, the result we got is more than satisfactory.
- The Oppo Reno6 phone comes with a large storage space of 128 GB and 8 GB of RAM, of course we expected an increase in the size of the RAM, but again, these RAMs are considered excellent for the price range of the phone. The phone is also powered by a Snapdragon 720G processor with an Adreno 618 graphic processor, and the most important feature in the phone’s storage is the ability to increase memory through external memory cards.
- Finally talking about the battery. Here in the Oppo Reno6, we are talking about a 4,310 mAh battery. It is the same battery in the older brother Oppo Reno6, the owner of the 5G, but in the 4G version, the phone comes with 50W fast charging with VOOC 4 technology. Of course, we understand that the phone does not support reverse or wireless charging. Also, the battery is not removable. But the fast charging speed of the phone and its ability to continue working for a long time without the need to recharge. He has many other shortcomings.
- The price of the Oppo Reno6 phone starts from 5990 pounds, and prices can be compared through the Yaoota website
- The operating system that was mentioned as the last system by which the smartphones mentioned in the article are accepted, is the system mentioned on the company’s official website at the time the article was written, and some smartphones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of operating systems.
- The prices of smartphones mentioned in this article are the prices listed in stores at the time of publishing the article, and prices change up and down according to the movement of the markets.