announced Samsung At the beginning of this June, her new mid-range phone Samsung Galaxy A22 with great specifications and reasonable prices, with the new Helio G80 SoC processor, a quad rear camera, and a giant battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh, and below we review with you the specifications and prices of the phone and is it really worth buying? Follow us.
Samsung Galaxy A22
- The Samsung Galaxy A22 phone has a top notch design in the top center of the screen to install the front camera and keep the full screen with thin side edges to take up about 84.3% of the area of the front end of the phone.
- The phone comes with a full plastic design for the backend and four side edges, with a glass screen of course.
- The phone has dimensions of 159.3 x 73.6 x 8.4 mm, and a weight of 186 grams.
- The phone has a wonderful Super AMOLED screen, which supports a modern aspect ratio of 20:9, supports multi-touch, and supports 16 million colors.
- The screen measures 6.4 inches, with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, and a pixel density of 274 pixels per inch.
- The monitor supports 90Hz frame rate.
- The screen comes with a high brightness of 600 nits, and it also supports HDR.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports 4 and 6 GB of random access memory (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in a size of 128 and 64 GB.
- The phone supports a microSDXC microSD card slot.
- enjoy phone Samsung Galaxy A22 It has an octa-core processor, which is Helio G80 SoC with a manufacturing accuracy of 12nm.
- This processor works at a frequency of (2 x 2.0 GHz & 6 x 1.8 GHz).
- The phone comes with an ARM Mali-G52 MP2 graphics processor.
- The phone supports 4 rear camera lenses, each of which performs a specific task:
- The first lens comes with a 48-megapixel camera, a wide lens that works with autofocus in the PDAF camera, and it comes with an f/1.8 aperture, with OIS optical stabilization.
- The second lens is an ultrawide telephoto lens, and it comes with an 8-megapixel resolution, with an f/2.2 lens slot.
- The third lens comes with a 2-megapixel resolution, f/2.4 aperture, and is a macro lens for close-up photography.
- The fourth lens comes with a 2-megapixel resolution, and an f/2.4 aperture, which is a lens with a depth sensor to capture the depth of the image and activate the portrait.
- The phone comes with a front camera with a single front lens and comes with a 13-megapixel resolution, and an f/2.2 wide lens slot.
- As for the rear camera, it supports 1080p video recording (FullHD+) at 30 frames per second.
- As for the front camera, it supports 1080p video recording (FullHD+) at 30 frames per second as well.
- The camera supports the PDAF autofocus feature, and supports LED flash, in addition to the advantages of HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging of images.
- phone comes Samsung Galaxy A22 With accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope and compass sensors, as well as a fingerprint sensor on the side of the phone.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the version of Android 11, and the interface is One UI Core 3.1.
Networking and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized SIM cards and works on the second, third and fourth generation 4G networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.0.
- Wi-Fi networks come with the Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n standard, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports GPS technologies.
- The phone does not support the NFC feature.
- The phone works with a non-removable lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh.
- The battery supports 15W fast charging.
- The phone does not support wireless charging automatically.
- The phone comes with a microUSB port for charging.
- The phone supports black, white, blue and violet colors.
- Phone prices start Samsung Galaxy A22 In the global markets, from 210 USD and is expected to reach our Arab markets soon.
- You can learn about the prices of the phone in the Arab and Egyptian markets and compare the best offers for its purchase in different stores through the Yaoota website.
Samsung Galaxy A22 Specifications Review
Design and industry materials:
- The phone comes with a design with a shiny and strong plastic structure that is resistant to breakage of polycarbonate in the backend and side edges, in contrast to the glass structure that is easy to break with accidents falling and violent shocks, although it may not bear scratches, it can be exposed to distortions with frequent use, So you will need to buy an external protective cover if you want to preserve the shape of the phone.
- Unfortunately, the plastic side edges are not one of the best materials to maintain the durability of the phone against drops and bumps.
- The phone comes with a fingerprint sensor at the right edge of it, and it would have been better if it had come built into the screen, but the price category of the phone justifies it.
Screen and audio:
- The phone screen comes from the wonderful Super AMOLED panels that Samsung is characterized by, and it provides high-quality images with realistic and comfortable colors for the eye and the ability to adjust colors and show them better, and it supports an appropriate density of pixels and a high brightness that facilitates the process of using the phone under bright sunlight, as well as It supports HDR.
- Unfortunately, the screen and the back of the phone do not have an external protection layer to resist scratching at all.
- The phone supports suitable speakers, and it also supports the 3.5mm jack headphone jack.
Performance, OS, and Memory:
- The phone supports a powerful medium processor from Mediatek, and it can run many applications at a good speed while maintaining a little battery consumption, it comes with a 12nm manufacturing accuracy, and the graphic processor can run games with medium quality for games
- The phone supports the latest operating system, which is Android 11, and it also supports the latest user interface from Samsung One UI Core 3.1.
- The phone comes with two large internal storage spaces, 64 and 128 GB, with two versions of random access memory (RAM) suitable for its price category, which are 4 and 6 GB, which are large spaces for the price category of the phone.
- The phone supports the ability to add an external memory chip in a separate port.
Cameras and photography:
- The rear phone camera comes with 4 different lenses, each of which supports a different task for shooting in multiple modes, which are wide, ultrawide, macro and depth lenses, and they work in medium quality and suitable for the price category, and they are of high quality compared to the phones of the competitive price category.
- The phone comes with a high-quality front-facing selfie camera that can take pictures in the day and at night with a quality suitable for the price category of the phone.
- The phone supports 1080p video recording only, and does not have different recording speeds.
Charging and battery:
- The phone supports a large lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh, commensurate with its capabilities and screen size, and it can work for a day or more with random use.
- The battery supports 15W fast charging.
- The phone battery does not support wireless charging or reverse charging.
Is the Samsung Galaxy A22 worth buying?
Of course, if you intend to buy a reliable phone of its capabilities and a follower of the trustworthy Korean giant Samsung in the middle class, this phone will be one of the best options available to you, as it supports a high-quality screen, with a processor suitable for its medium capabilities, and large storage spaces with the ability to add an external memory chip, Next to the wonderful rear camera with 4 high-quality lenses, the front camera of average performance and competition with the price category of the phone, in addition to the giant battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh, which supports fast charging, all at great prices. Of course, this phone is worth buying in the middle markets, and it is expected to achieve high sales.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems that accept the smartphones mentioned in our articles, are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smart phones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of the operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are released through the phone price links mentioned in the lines of the article.