Announced Oppo At the beginning of this month, about her new phone of the upper middle class Oppo F19 Pro + With the support of the fifth generation networks, the Dimensity 800U 5G processor from your media, and the battery with a capacity of 4310 mAh, today we get to know the specifications of the phone together with a preliminary review, so follow us.
Oppo F19 Pro + phone specifications
- Enjoy a phone Oppo F19 Pro + Screen of Super AMOLED panels, it supports multi-touch, supports 16 million colors, with a aspect ratio of 20: 9, and it occupies 84.9% of the front-end area of the phone.
- The screen comes in at 6.43 inches, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, and pixel density of 409 pixels per inch.
- The screen has a brightness of 430 nits.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports a random access memory (RAM) with a capacity of 8 GB (RAM).
- As for the internal storage (memory), it comes in the size of 128 GB.
- The phone supports a microSD external memory slot in a separate port for the two SIM cards.
- Enjoy a phone Oppo F19 Pro + MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 800U 5G Octa Core processor with 7nm manufacturing resolution.
- This processor operates at a frequency of (2 × 2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6 × 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55).
- The phone comes with a Mali-G57 MC3 graphics processor.
- The phone supports 4 lenses for the rear camera, each lens performing a specific task:
- The first lens comes with 48 megapixels, which is a wide lens that works on auto focus in the camera with PDAF technology, and comes with f / 1.7 aperture.
- The second lens comes with 8 megapixels, f / 2.2, and an ultrawide lens.
- The third lens comes with a 2 megapixel resolution and f / 2.4 lens slot, which is a depth sensor for capturing the depth of the image and shooting the portrait.
- The fourth lens is a 2-megapixel depth sensor lens, and f / 2.4 lens.
- The phone comes with a front camera with a single lens, and it comes with 16 megapixels with a wide sensor and f / 2.4 medium lens.
- The front camera supports HDR.
- As for the rear camera, it may support recording videos at 2160 pixels (4K) and 30 frames per second, 1080p (FullHD +) and 30 or 120 frames per second.
- As for the front camera, it may support 1080p (FullHD +) video recording at 30 frames per second.
- The camera supports PDAF autofocus and mono LED flash, in addition to HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging.
- A phone comes Oppo F19 Pro + With accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope and compass sensors, in addition to the fingerprint sensor built into the phone screen.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from version Android 11 and the ColorOS 11.1 user interface.
- The phone works with a 4310 mAh non-removable lithium polymer battery.
- The battery supports 50 watts of fast charging.
- The phone comes with a Type-C 1.0 USB port for charging from version 2.0, with support for the USB On-The-Go feature, which hears the phone by direct connection with external flashes or some USB devices.
- Phone prices start Oppo F19 Pro + In global markets from 330 USD.
- Once the phone is launched in the Arab and Egyptian markets, you can know its prices and compare its best offers in different stores through Yaqouta website.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems in which smartphones are accepted in our articles are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smartphones may accept upgrades to newer versions of operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are presented through the phone price links mentioned during the article lines.