Announced Huawei Recently its flagship phone, Huawei Mate X2, with great specifications and prices, with a Kirin 9000 5G processor and a giant battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh, and below we review with you the specifications of the phone with a preliminary review, so follow us.
Review the specifications of the Huawei Mate X2 phone
- The Huawei Mate X2 has a foldable OLED screen that supports multi-touch, supports 16 million colors, and occupies 87.3% of the front end of the phone.
- The screen comes with an 8.0-inch screen, with a resolution of 2480 x 2200 pixels, and a pixel density of 413 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports a refresh rate of 90 hertz.
- The phone comes with a second screen of 6.45-inch OLED panels, a resolution of 1160 x 2700 pixels, and a density of 456 pixels per inch.
- The second screen supports a refresh rate of 90 hertz.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports random access memory with a capacity of 8 GB (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in size of 256 and 512 GB.
- The phone supports a Nano-sized external memory slot with a maximum capacity of 256 GB.
- Enjoy a phone Huawei Mate X2 Kirin 9000 5G octa-core processor with 7+ nm resolution.
- This processor operates at a frequency of (1 x 3.09 GHz Kryo 585 & 3 x 2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 585).
- The phone supports the Adreno 650 graphic processor.
- The phone supports 4 lenses for the rear camera, each lens performing a specific task:
- The first lens comes with 50 megapixels, with omnidirectional PDAF technology, powerful OIS optical stabilizer, and f / 1.9 aperture.
- The second telephoto lens, 12-megapixel also comes with an f / 2.4 lens slot, supports 3x optical zoom and OIS optical stabilization.
- The third lens periscope telephoto, 8-megapixel also comes with an f / 4.4 lens slot, supports 10x optical zoom, OIS optical stabilization and PDAF auto focus.
- The fourth ultrawide lens, 16-megapixel also comes with an f / 2.2 lens with AF.
- The phone comes with a 16-megapixel front camera with a wide sensor, f / 2.2 lens slot, PDAF auto focus, panorama feature, and HDR technology.
- For the rear camera, it supports 2160 pixel (4K) video recording at 30 or 60 frames per second, in addition to 1080p resolution and 30 or 60 frames per second, with gyro-EIS.
- For the front camera, it supports 1080p video recording at 30 frames per second.
- The camera may support PDAF autofocus, and a single LED flash, in addition to HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging with Leica optics.
- A phone comes Huawei Mate X2 With accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, compass and barometer sensors with a color spectrum sensor, in addition to the fingerprint sensor built into the side of the phone.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the version of Android 10.0, and the EMUI 11 interface, and does not support Google services.
Network and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized Sim cards and work in the second, third, fourth and fifth generation networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.2.
- Wi-Fi networks come with the standard Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports location services (GPS).
- The phone does not support automatic FM radio.
- The phone supports NFC technology.
- The phone works with a 4,500 mAh non-removable lithium polymer battery.
- The battery supports 55W fast charging, which is Huawei SuperCharge technology.
- Phone prices are expected to start Huawei Mate X2 From $ 2,300 USD.
- Once the phone is launched in the Arab and Egyptian markets, you can know its prices and compare its best offers in different stores through Yaqouta website.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems in which smartphones are accepted in our articles are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smartphones may accept upgrades to newer versions of operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are presented through the links to the prices of the phones mentioned during the lines of the article.