Announced OnePlus Recently, her new phone of the leading category OnePlus 9 Pro With high specifications and reasonable prices, and below today we learn together about the full specifications of the phone with a quick initial review, so follow us.
OnePlus 9 Pro
- OnePlus 9 Pro has a screen of LTPO Fluid2 AMOLED panels that supports the aspect ratio of 20: 9, occupies 90.3% of the front-end area, supports multi-touch, and supports the appearance of 1 billion colors.
- The screen comes in 6.7 inches, with a resolution of 1440 x 3216 pixels, and pixel density of 525 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports an outer layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 to resist scratching.
- The screen supports HDR10 +.
- The screen supports a frequency of 120 GHz.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports random access memory with a capacity of 8 or 12 gigabytes (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in the size of 128 or 256 GB.
- The phone does not support an external memory slot at all.
- The OnePlus 9 Pro has an octa-core processor, and it is a Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm) version.
- The processor operates at a frequency (1 x 2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3 x 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4 x 1.80 GHz Kryo 680).
- The phone supports an Adreno 660 graphics processor.
- The phone supports 4 lenses for the rear camera, each lens performing a specific task:
- The first lens comes with 48 megapixels, which is a wide lens that works on auto focus PDAF, comes with aperture of f / 1.8, and supports optical stabilization.
- The straight-head lens is an 8-megapixel telephoto lens, with an f / 2.4 aperture, with a powerful OIS optical stabilizer and a 3.3x optical zoom.
- The third lens is an ultrawide lens, and it comes with a resolution of 50 megapixels, f / 2.2 lens slot, and supports auto focus.
- The fourth lens is a depth lens to capture depth of image and activate portraiture, and it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution and f / 2.4 lens.
The phone came with a front camera with a single lens, and it comes with 16-megapixel resolution, f / 2.4 lens slot, and supports HDR.
- For the rear camera, it supports 8K video recording at 30 frames per second, or 2160 pixels (4K) at 30, 60 or 120 frames per second, and 1080p (FullHD +) quality at 30, 60 or 240 frames per second. The one, supports Auto HDR and gyro-EIS.
- As for the front camera, it supports 1080p (FullHD +) video recording at 30 frames per second.
- The camera supports PDAF autofocus, it also supports dual-LED flash, in addition to the features of panorama, face recognition, geo-tagging, and auto-HDR.
- A phone comes OnePlus 9 Pro With a fingerprint sensor built into the phone screen.
- The phone also supports acceleration, gyroscope, proximity, compass and barometer sensors with a color spectrum sensor.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the version of Android 11 and the OxygenOS 11 user interface.
Network and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized Sim cards and work in the second, third, fourth and fifth generation networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.2.
- Wi-Fi networks come with the standard Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / 6, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports the latest GPS technology and location services.
- The phone supports the NFC feature.
- The phone does not automatically support FM radio.
- The phone supports the USB On The Go feature, which allows it to communicate with external flash drives to transfer and exchange data between them and the phone, or even connect with external devices such as a mouse and keyboard.
- The phone offers a 4,500 mAh non-removable lithium polymer battery.
- The battery supports 65W fast charging, which fully charges the battery power in just 29 minutes.
- The phone supports the fast wireless charging feature of 50 watts, which charges the battery power completely in just 43 minutes.
- The phone supports USB Power Delivery.
- The phone comes with a USB Type-C port for charging from version 3.1.
- Phone prices start OnePlus 9 Pro In global markets from 930 USD.
- You can learn about the phone’s prices when it comes to the Arab and Egyptian markets, and compare its best offers in different stores through Yaqouta website.
Initial review of the new flagship giant OnePlus 9 Pro
The new phone has all the advantages of the modern leading phones, it comes with a glass structure protected by an insulating layer to resist scratching, and it is also resistant to water and dust, and for its screen it has a large size and a high rate of acquisition of the front-end area and has a large brightness and high speed for response to touch.
The phone comes with the latest operating systems and the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processors with very large storage spaces, but unfortunately it lacks an external memory slot like many of the leading phones currently in the category, and for the battery it has a very large capacity with a rocket speed to charge 100% Of battery capacity in just half an hour.
As for the camera and imaging capabilities in the phone, it has a high-quality rear camera and a reasonable front camera and can record videos in the rear camera with high quality up to 8K, but unfortunately despite the quality of the camera in this phone, they cannot compete with the giants of the leading category in photography such Samsung and Apple phones, if you are a fan of photography and want to have the latest imaging technologies in smartphones, we do not recommend this phone.
In the end, the phone has a lot of great advantages for the leading category phones at lower prices than its competitors, and it is best suited for those looking for a phone with strong performance and a large battery that charges quickly, but it will not be the best for photographers only who are looking for the latest camera technology for smartphones.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems in which smartphones are accepted in our articles are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smartphones may accept upgrades to newer versions of operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are presented through the links to the prices of the phones mentioned during the lines of the article.