Infinix note 10 with a giant screen, huge battery, and powerful camera. A complete and objective review of everything related to the device, and whether it is worth its price.
Within a few years the company managed Infinix Emerging companies reserve a seat among the distinguished companies in the smart phone market, especially the economic and middle classes by providing value for price, competing with strong companies in those price categories such as Techno And theRealme And in the new phone, the company is betting on fans of giant screens, and huge batteries at a competitive price.
We will make a full detailed review in addition to the strengths and weaknesses with all impartiality as we are used to.
The mobile comes with the following specifications: –
Very elegant design despite the fact that the phone is aimed at a lower price category.
Gigantic 6.95-inch Full HD Plus display with a refresh rate of 90Hz.
XOS 7.6 operating interface based on Android 11.
MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core 12nm processor.
Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor.
Memory storage 64/4 GB or 128/6 GB RAM with the ability to add an additional storage card.
3 rear 48 – 2 – 2 megapixel cameras with quad flash and 4K video capture.
16-megapixel front camera with 1080p video shooting.
A giant 5000 mAh non-removable battery supports fast charging with an 18-watt charger.
Integrated fingerprint sensor on the right of the phone.
Infinix note 10 phone specifications
- Although the phone is not aimed at the upper middle class or the pioneer, the design is striking, whether on the back, which comes with elegant longitudinal lines in gradient colors, with the cameras inside a rectangular frame that also features elegance, inside a black square with a frame in the color of the body of the phone.
- From the front end is a giant screen with small bezels, and a bench hole in the middle of the screen.
- The back and sides are made of plastic, while the entire front part is made of glass.
- The dimensions are 173.2 mm in length and 78.7 mm in width, and the thickness is 8.8 mm.
- The mobile phone supports networks up to the fourth generation 4G and does not support the fifth generation networks 5G.
- Supported contact cards Nano SIM, and the phone supports the installation of two SIM cards simultaneously, with support for the dual standby feature.
- Android 11 operating system with the Infinix XOS 7.6 interface.
- The screen is a giant 6.95-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2460 * 1080 pixels, with a density of 387 pixels per inch in the screen, and occupies an area of 84.2% of the total area of the phone interface, and also comes with a refresh rate of 90 Hz, which means great smoothness On the move, when browsing, and in games.
- Storage memory 64/4 GB RAM or 128/6 GB RAM, with the possibility of installing additional storage memory from the type of Microsd and the internal memory comes from the type of UFS 2.2.
- The average processor from MediaTek Helio G85 is eight cores (two cores with a frequency of 2.0 GHz of the Cortex-A75 – six cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz of the Cortex-A55). The processor has a precision of 12 nm manufacturing, which is good technology in saving energy and using battery.
- Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor.
- The battery is huge, with a capacity of 5000 mAh, non-removable lithium polymer, supports fast charging with an 18-watt charger.
- The port for charging is USB Type-C 2.0, and the device also supports the USB On-The-Go or OTG feature, which allows sending and receiving files and images, either on or through the phone.
- The fingerprint sensor has been integrated into the power button on the right side of the mobile phone.
- There are compass, convergence and acceleration sensors.
- There is an FM radio.
- There is a 3.5mm jack mounting port.
- The phone supports many Wi-Fi networks of the types a / b / g / n / ac, in addition to Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot.
- There are two headphones.
- Bluetooth sensor, version 5.0.
- Mobile phone colors green – black – purple.
Infinix Note 10 mobile camera
3 rear cameras housed inside a rectangular frame with a powerful quad-flash.
The first and primary camera is 48 megapixel.
The second camera is 2 megapixel camera with F2.4 lens.
The third camera is a 2-megapixel mono chrome with F2.4 lens slot.
The mobile supports panorama and HDR modes.
The phone supports 1440p video shooting at 30 frames per second in addition to 1080p at 30 frames per second.
The 16-megapixel front camera supports 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
Infinix Note 10 price
The price of the Infinix Note 10 phone expected in Egypt is 3200 EGP.
The global price of the device is expected to reach 170 euros.
Infinix note 10 phone features
- Giant screen with high definition and narrow bezels.
- Gigantic battery.
- Powerful Quad Flash.
- Good refresh rate.
Disadvantages of the Infinix note 10 phone
- The thickness of the phone is relatively large.
- The processor is average.
Infinix Note 10 phone case contents
Infinix Note 10.
The phone offers good specifications, especially in terms of exceptional design, and the giant screen with distinctive resolution, with a good rear camera, and a giant battery, although its flaw is that the processor is not the best in the price category, especially in the presence of strong competitors in the same price category such as Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G And the Realme 8 5G.