The Huawei P50 Pro has a fairy-tale design, a dazzling screen, and exceptional cameras. Extensive full review of every little and big phone.
Huawei P50 Pro is the latest version of the flagship P series from the company Huawei, which is a competitor to the S series of Samsung The Korean company, which offers the best possible equipment with great interest in cameras, and the imaging experience, especially after the fruitful and constructive cooperation between Huawei and Leica, the leading camera company, which has revolutionized and made a great leap in the company’s phone cameras, and has become a significant competitor, especially in the category Top and flagship mid-range phones.
Returning to the new phone, it comes with competing specifications, we first review the main headlines before we address them in detail:-
Sleek, modern and exceptional design at the same time.
IP68 certification for protection against water and dust.
6.6-inch OLED screen, with a resolution of 1228 * 2700 pixels, with a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system.
The Kirin 9000 processor that supports 4G networks with an octa-core, or Snapdragon 888 4G octa-core.
Mali-G78 MP24 graphics processor for the Kirin version, and Adreno 660 for the Snapdragon version.
Storage memory 128 / 8 or 256 / 8 or 512 / 8 or 512 / 12 GB RAM, and external storage card can be installed up to 256 GB.
4 rear cameras with dual-LED flash and 4K video shooting.
13 MP front camera with 4K video recording.
4360 mAh non-removable battery supports fast charging and reverse charging.
USB Type-C 3.1 charging port.
A fingerprint sensor built into the optical screen.
Huawei P50 Pro phone specifications
- The design has a great deal of elegance and uniqueness, as it comes with a strong glass body with a curved screen at the edges, with very few bezels.
- The rear cameras come inside a large cylindrical frame in the same color as the back of the phone, inside of which are two circles, inside which there are cameras with dual flash.
- The front camera is inside a small bench hole at the top of the middle of the screen.
- The weight of the phone is 195 grams.
- Dimensions 158.8 * 72.8 * 8.5 millimeters.
- The mobile phone is IP68 certified to protect against water and dust with a depth of 1.5 meters for a full 30 minutes.
- The phone supports fourth-generation networks, and unfortunately does not support fifth-generation networks, and two Nano SIM cards can be installed that work together with the waiting feature for both dual standby.
- The 6.6-inch OLED screen has a display resolution of 1228 x 2700 pixels, a pixel density of 450 pixels per inch, occupies 91.2% of the total front-end area, supports 1B colors and a 120Hz refresh rate.
- HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system.
- The phone comes with two processors according to the country in which the phone will be launched, the first processor is the Huawei Kirin 9000 octa-core processor (3.13 GHz Cortex-A77 core – three cores at 2.54 GHz Cortex-A77 – four 2.05 GHz cores Cortex-A55 Hz), the processor with a 5nm process is very energy-efficient.
- The second processor is Snapdragon 888 4G (2.84 GHz Kryo 680 core – three 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 cores – four 1.8 GHz Kryo 680 cores), the processor is also 5 nm with the best power consumption and battery consumption.
- The graphics processor is for the Kirin Mali-G78 MP24 processor, and the graphics processor is for the Snapdragon Adreno 660.
- There are several versions of storage capacity and RAM 128/8, 256/8, 512/8 or 512/12 GB RAM, and an external Nano SIM card can be installed instead of one of the SIM cards with a maximum of 256 GB.
- The battery is 4360 mAh, non-removable Li-Polymer type, supports fast charging with a 66W charger and supports 50W reverse wireless charging.
- USB Type-C 3.1 charging port supports OTG feature.
- The optical fingerprint sensor is built into the bottom of the screen.
- There are sensors for the light analyzer, barometer, gyroscope, proximity, accelerometer, and compass.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
- There is an IR sensor to operate remote control devices via the phone.
- There are stereo headphones.
- Supported wireless networks a/b/g/n/ac/6 in addition to hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.2.
- There is an NFC sensor.
- The colors of the mobile are gold – black – white – blue – pink.
Huawei P50 Pro camera
4 distinctive rear cameras in cooperation with Leica, with dual LED flash.
The primary camera is 50-megapixel, with a wide F1.8 lens, with a 24mm lens, a 1/1.28-inch sensor with laser focus, and a true optical anti-shake OIS.
The second camera is 64 megapixels, a telephoto periscope, with an F3.5 lens slot, a 90mm lens with 3.5x optical zoom, and there is also an OIS optical stabilizer.
The third camera is Ultra Wide, 13 megapixels, with f2.2 lens slot and 13mm lens.
The fourth is a 40-megapixel camera with an F1.6 aperture.
The phone supports HDR and panorama modes and can shoot 4K videos at 30 or 60 frames per second, or 1080p at 30 or frames per second with gyro-EIS electronic stabilization.
The front camera is 13 MP wide, with an f2.4 lens slot that supports panorama and HDR modes.
The front camera can record videos in 4k at 30fps, or 1080p at 30, 60 or 240fps.
Huawei P50 Pro phone price
The expected price of the Huawei P50 Pro mobile in Egypt is 14900 Egyptian pounds.
The price of the mobile in the world is 800 euros.
Features of the Huawei P50 Pro
- Very elegant design with distinctive manufacturing materials.
- fairy cameras.
- Amazing stereo headphones.
- Featured screen.
- fast charging.
- A large number of sensors.
- Distinctive screen acquisition ratio from the front end.
Disadvantages of the Huawei P50 Pro
- It does not support 5G networks.
- It does not support 8K video shooting.
- No FM radio or 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The front camera is not the best.
What’s in the Huawei P50 Pro phone box
Mobile Huawei P50 Pro.
The phone offers a distinctive experience for lovers of powerful performance and professional cameras with a dazzling elegant design, and a distinctive screen, although it is flawed by the lack of support for competitive generation networks, etc. such as Oneplus 9 Pro And Samsung galaxy S21 5G.