Chinese giant announced Huawei Recently, it announced its new flagship phone Huawei P50 Pro With strong specifications and competitive prices, the phone works with the new harmony OS 2.0 operating system from Huawei, with a powerful quad camera. Today, we learn about the specifications and prices of the phone with a full review of it, so follow us.
Huawei P50 Pro phone specifications
Dimensions and industry materials:
- The Huawei P50 Pro measures 158.8 mm x 72.8 mm x 8.5 mm and weighs 195 grams.
- The phone has a strong plastic body of polycarbonate, which is resistant to breakage, but is not resistant to scratching with frequent use.
- The phone supports IP68 dust and water resistance.
- The phone has a screen of OLED panels that supports the new aspect ratio 20:9, and it occupies 91.2% of the front-end area, and it supports the multi-touch feature.
- The screen measures 6.6 inches, with a resolution of 1224 x 2700 pixels, and a pixel density of 450 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports 120Hz refresh rate, which makes the phone suitable for game lovers.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports 8 or 12 GB of random access memory (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in a size of 128, 256 or 512 GB.
- The phone supports a port for an external memory chip up to 256 GB in a shared port with the second communication chip.
- The Huawei P50 Pro phone supports two versions of the processor, the first version is an octa-core processor from Qualcomm, and it is from the Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 4G version that works with 5nm technology.
- The processor works at a frequency of (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680).
- The phone supports the Adreno 660 graphics processor from Qualcomm.
- The second version is powered by an octa-core Kirin 9000 processor that works with 5nm technology.
- The processor operates at a frequency of (1×3.13 GHz Cortex-A77 & 3×2.54 GHz Cortex-A77 & 4×2.05 GHz Cortex-A55).
- The phone supports the Mali-G78 MP24 graphics processor.
- The phone supports 4 rear camera lenses, each of which performs a specific task:
The first lens comes with a resolution of 50 megapixels, which is a wide lens that works with autofocus in the camera, and it comes with an aperture of f/1.8.
The second lens is a 64-megapixel periscope telephoto lens, f/3.5 lens slot, and supports optical stabilization and 3.5x optical zoom.
- The third lens is an ultrawide lens that comes with a 13-megapixel resolution, and an f/2.2 lens slot.
- The fourth lens is a 40-megapixel (B/W) sensor lens with an f/1.6 aperture.
- The phone came with a front camera with only one lens, and it comes with a 13-megapixel resolution, f/2.4 lens slot, and supports HDR and panorama photography.
- As for the rear camera, it supports recording videos in 2160 pixels (4K) quality at 30 or 60 frames per second, in addition to 1080 pixels (FullHD +) quality at 30, 60 or 960 frames per second.
- As for the front camera, it supports recording videos in 2160 pixels (4K) quality at 30 frames per second, in addition to 1080 pixels (FullHD +) quality at 30, 60 or 240 frames per second.
- The camera supports PDAF autofocus and optical stabilization, as well as HDR, panorama, face recognition, and photo geotagging.
- Supports dual-LED flash for night photography.
- phone comes Huawei P50 Pro With a fingerprint sensor built into the screen.
- The phone also supports accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass, color spectrum sensor, and barometer.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports Huawei’s HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system.
Networking and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized SIM cards and works on the second, third and fourth generation 4G networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth from version 5.2.
- Wi-Fi networks come with a standard Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports GPS technologies.
- It does not support FM radio playback automatically.
- The phone supports NFC technology.
- The phone offers a non-removable Li-Po 4360 mAh battery.
- The battery supports 66W fast charging.
- The phone supports 50W fast wireless charging.
- The phone comes with a USB Type-C port for charging from version 3.1.
- You can buy a phone Huawei P50 Pro In global markets, at a price of about 960 US dollars, the phone has not yet reached the Egyptian markets.
- Once the phone is launched in the Arab and Egyptian markets, you can find out its prices and compare the best offers and prices for it in different stores through the Yaoota website.
Huawei P50 Pro review
The phone screen has high quality with OLED panels and it also has a large color spectrum that helps it display contents in better and more realistic colors with support for 1 billion colors. The front-end area with thin side edges and a top hole to install the front camera, which is able to display content in a clean image with a full review of the details, and has a high frame rate refresh rate of up to 120 Hz, which allows a distinctive gaming experience, especially with games with high graphics and heavy, What makes the phone suitable for game lovers.
performance and operating system
The phone features two versions with two leading-class processors, the first is the new Snapdragon 888, which comes with 5 nanometer technology, and the second is Kirin 9000 also with 5 nanometer technology, both of which help the phone to provide speed in performance in exchange for saving battery power, “No, they do not support running The fifth generation 5G networks, and both come with two fast graphics processors for games that can run games at the highest possible graphics quality, and all this comes in addition to the two large random storage spaces that facilitate multitasking on the phone with a capacity of 8 and 12 GB (RAM), and internal storage spaces as well, which It allows storing a lot of files without affecting the performance of the phone, and the phone also supports a slot for an external memory stick with a capacity of 256 GB.
The phone includes a high-quality camera with wonderful Leica lenses with a quad rear camera that allows the use of many technologies in a flexible manner. The phone comes with a 50-megapixel primary sensor with a strong optical stabilizer, a sensor lens, a periscope telephoto lens, and an ultrawide lens, finally a B/W lens, The camera in low-light night photography is characterized by high quality, and the phone supports a medium-quality front camera with HDR and panorama technology, and finally the camera offers different video recording speeds in the front and back, and it can record in 2160 (4K) and 1080p quality also in the front. and back.
The phone has a large battery with a capacity of 4360 mAh, but what really distinguishes it is its ability to super-fast charging with a charging capacity of up to 66 watts, along with support for fast wireless charging of 50 watts.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems that accept the smartphones mentioned in our articles, are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smart phones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of the operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are released through the phone price links mentioned in the lines of the article.