Huawei MatePad 11 tablet has the Harmony operating system, a powerful processor, and a giant battery. An objective and complete review of the tablet, its strengths and weaknesses.
Having been as close as possible to snatching the top spot in smartphone sales in the world from leading companies such as Samsung Korean andCamel In the United States, the winds came with what they wanted, as Huawei received a great shock after the ban that was implemented by the American administration to prevent American companies from dealing with the company Huawei, which negatively affected the company’s sales and market share, especially after Google services stopped on its devices, but the company returns with the new operating system Harmony, with the company’s launch of its new tablet phone Huawei MatePad 11, which combines the elegance of design and the strength of hardware, which we will discuss in detail where it comes With the following specifications:-
The version works only on Wi-Fi networks, and does not support networks.
Stylus smart pen.
10.95 inch IPS LCD screen, 2560*1600 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate 120
The new operating system HarmonyOS 2.0.
Octa-core Snapdragon 865 5G processor with 7nm manufacturing accuracy.
Adreno 650 graphic processor.
Storage 64 / 6 GB RAM, or 128 / 6 GB, RAM The tablet supports the addition of an external storage card.
13 megapixel rear camera and 8 megapixel front camera.
The 7250 mAh battery supports fast charging with a 22.5W charger and 5W reverse charging.
USB Type-C 3.1 charging port.
Huawei MatePad 11 Tablet Specifications
- The design of the tablet is good, as usual in Huawei devices, which is characterized by the quality of the manufacturing materials.
- From the back side, the rear camera with flash is inside a cylindrical frame at the top left of the tablet, while the front end is completely made of glass.
- The tablet is only intended for dealing with wireless networks, there is no place or support for installing SIM cards or making phone calls.
- 10.95-inch IPS LCD screen with a high display resolution of 2560 * 1600 pixels, a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch in the screen, and a refresh rate of 120 Hz, which means a smooth experience in navigating and using applications, and while browsing, dimensions are 16:10.
- The company has long used its modern operating system after Google services stopped on its phones, and the operating system is HarmonyOS 2.0.
- The processor is not the latest, but it is a very powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G octa-core processor (2.84 GHz Kryo 585 core – three 2.42 GHz Kryo 585 cores – four 1.8 GHz Kryo 585 cores). What distinguishes the processor is the 7 nanometer manufacturing accuracy, which provides outstanding performance in energy consumption and battery consumption.
- Powerful Adreno 650 graphics processor.
- There are two versions of the first tablet with a storage capacity of 64 GB with 6 GB RAM, and the second version with a storage capacity of 128 GB with 6 GB RAM, and the capacity can be increased by installing an additional microSD card.
- The battery is large, with a capacity of 7250 mAh, non-removable lithium-polymer, supports fast charging with a charger of 22.5 watts, in addition to reverse charging of 5 watts.
- USB Type-C 3.1 charging port, supporting OTG to transfer files to and from the phone via the charging port, without the need to connect to a computer.
- Sensors, gyroscope, compass, proximity and accelerometer.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is no NFC sensor.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The tablet offers an amazing audio experience with 4 stereo speakers in collaboration with Harman Kardon.
- The mobile supports all modern wireless networks a/b/g/n/ac/6, with support for hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.1.
- There is only one color of the tablet, which is grey.
Huawei MatePad 11 tablet camera
A single camera on the back comes with an LED flash.
The camera is 13 megapixels with an F1.8 lens slot.
The cameras support HDR and Panorama modes.
The device can capture 4K videos at 30fps, as well as 1080p videos at 30fps.
The front camera is 8 megapixels with an F2.0 lens slot that can record 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Huawei MatePad 11 tablet price
The price of the Huawei MatePad 11 tablet in the Egyptian market is expected to be 7650 EGP.
It is expected that the price of the device in the world will be 400 euros.
Features of Huawei MatePad 11 tablet
- Powerful, energy-saving processor.
- Screen resolution is good.
- Premium stereo headphones.
- Good manufacturing materials.
- Premium battery.
Disadvantages of Huawei MatePad 11 tablet
- No FM radio or 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Charging speed could have been better.
- Storage capacity in the smaller version is modest.
What’s in the Huawei MatePad 11 Tablet Box
Huawei MatePad 11 tablet.
Conclusion The tablet is a new experience with the new operating system from Huawei, which comes with a giant screen and good manufacturing materials with a powerful processor and good cameras.