Review specification Huawei Mate X2 The entire foldable OLED display with 2K Plus display quality. Learn about price, advantages and disadvantages Huawei Mate X2 .
Huawei officially announced the new generation of its foldable phones abroad under the name of Huawei Mate X2, which carries an 8.0-inch OLED screen before folding and 6.45 inches after folding, and it is displayed in 2K Plus quality before folding and Full HD Plus after folding, and The device uses the latest processor from the company with 5 nano technology (Kirin 9000 5G), and the phone works with a random 8 GB memory, and it carries four rear cameras that support 4K imaging with optical and electronic stabilizers, and the phone has a stereo sound system, and it works The mobile has a 4500 mAh battery with the ability to fast charging with a power of 55 watts, and below we will learn about the price and specifications of the Huawei Mate X2, and we will explain the advantages and disadvantages of the phone!
Huawei Mate X2 specifications:
- The phone has two entries to add Calling cards Of the size of Nano SIM (two hybrid inputs, Hybrid Dual SIM), and the phone supports two cards in standby mode, it also connects to mobile networks equipped with the fifth generation technology, and connects to the Internet through the chips at the speeds of the second generation EDGE or GSM, and the third generation HSPA, And the fourth generation LTE, and the fifth generation 5G.
- Reach Weight The phone is about 295 grams, and it comes with a length of 161.8 mm, a width of 145.8 mm, and a thickness of 8.2 mm before folding, or a length of 161.8 mm, a width of 74.6 mm, and a thickness of 14.7 mm after folding, and the back of the device is made of glass, With aluminum frame.
- Carrying the device Screen Foldable type OLED capacitive, which supports the refresh rate of 90 Hz, also comes in a size of 8.0 inches, and the screen represents about 87.3 percent of the total area of the front of the device, and it displays with a resolution of 2480 by 2200 pixels (Quad HD Plus quality), with The pixel density is 413 pixels per inch, and the phone carries another screen that is used when folding an OLED measuring 6.45 inches, with a refresh rate of 90 Hz, and a display resolution of 2700 by 1160 pixels (Full HD Plus quality), with a density rate of 456 pixels per inch This screen contains a hole for the selfie camera in the top left of the screen.
- Huawei Mate X2 is launched Operating system Android 10 is open source (without Google services), with EMUI 11.
- It also works With a therapist Hisilicon Kirin 9000 5G with 5 nano technology, it is an eight-core processor (with a Cortex A77 core at 3.13 GHz, three Cortex A77 cores at 2.54 GHz per core, and four Cortex A55 cores at 2.05 GHz per core) , With the Mali G78 MP24 graphics processor, and these processors were used before in a phone Huawei Mate 40 Pro 5G.
- Several copies are available with a difference in Internal memory and RAM spacesAnd they are as follows:
256 GB internal copy, 8 GB RAM.
512 GB internal copy, 8 GB RAM.
– The internal memory of the phone comes from UFS 3.X.
– The device supports the addition of a Nano Memory expansion card with an area of up to 256 GB at the entrance to the second chip.
- The mobile has a system Stereo sound It works to amplify the sound, but it is not equipped with a separate headphone input and does not support the operation of the FM radio system.
- The phone connects to wireless internet networks (Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / 6), It also supports dual band, Wi-Fi Direct, and the creation of a HotSpot to share the chipset’s internet with surrounding devices.
- The phone supports a system Bluetooth 5.2 generation, with support for A2DP and LE.
- It also supports geolocation system (GPS, With dual band A GPS, Galileo, BDS, Glonass, QZSS, NavIC).
- Huawei Mate X2 supports NFC system NFCAnd the infrared port is also supported.
- carry Charging port USB Type C of the 3.1 generation, with support for USB On The Go technology, which allows the mobile to recognize different USB devices.
- The phone supports the recognition sensor Fingerprint (Integrated with the power button on the side of the phone), in addition to the accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope, barometer, and color spectrum sensor.
- Is available In color Black, White, Light Blue and Rose Gold.
- Works With battery From the Li Po with a capacity of up to 4,500 mAh of the hard-to-remove type, with the ability to quickly charge 55 watts with Huawei Super Charge technology for fast charging, which is superior to the fast charging technologies used in Samsung mobiles Leading.
Find out the official information about the phone by visiting its page on the company’s official website from Here!
Huawei Mate X2 mobile price:
- The price of the device abroad is 2300 Euro for the 256G version with 8 RAM, and 2420 Euro for the 512G version with 8 RAM.
- This price is equivalent in the local currency of Egypt, about 43,800 EGP or 46,000 EGP for the two versions, respectively.
- The Saudi equivalent is equivalent to about 10,500 riyals and 11,000 Saudi riyals, for the two versions, respectively.
The device will be launched in China starting on February 25, but no information has been announced regarding its launch outside China yet!
- Quad rear camera, Consisting of :
– 50 mega-pixel wide primary camera, with f / 1.9 lens aperture, 23 mm focal length, with a sensor 1 / 1.28 inch, and a pixel diameter of 1.22 micro, and the camera supports the ability to auto focus after the Omnidirectional Phase Detection Auto Focus, With laser auto focus capability, and OIS optical stabilizer.
– Telephoto 12 mega-pixel zoom camera, with f / 2.4 lens aperture, 70mm focal length, with automatic focus capability after PDAF phase detection, OIS, and the ability to zoom using the Optical lens up to three times the image without loss in quality .
– Periscope telephoto 8 mega-pixel zoom camera with f / 4.4 lens slot, 240 mm focal length, support for PDAF and OIS, in addition to the ability to zoom in up to 10 times the image in optical form without loss of quality.
– A 16-megapixel Ultra Wide camera, with an f / 2.2 lens slot, and a focal length of 17 mm, and it supports the ability to autofocus, and it is able to shoot from a wider angle than the primary camera to obtain photos and videos with a field of view greater than The same dimension.
Huawei Mate X2’s rear cameras come with Leica lenses, have a single LED flash, and support High Dynamic Range and Panorama modes.
It also records video in 4K quality at a speed of 30 or 60 frames per second, or 1080p resolution at a speed of 30 or 60 frames per second, and the cameras also support Gyro EIS.
- front camera 16-megapixel normal wide, with f / 2.2 lens slot, and it supports High Dynamic Range and Panorama modes as well, and it records 1080p video at a speed of 30 frames per second.
This is the information that has been officially announced regarding the cameras, but it has not been tried in reality yet!
- Huawei Mate X2 supports internet operation at twice the speed of download supported by the Snapdragon 865 Plus processor, with an upload speed 5 times higher than the upload speed supported by the Snapdragon 865 Plus processor.
- The phone carries an OLED screen that was used in the flagship mobile of the same company Huawei P40 Pro Plus, With a refresh rate of 90 Hz, and 2K Plus display quality, in addition to another screen with similar specifications on the back, so that it is used when the phone is folded.
- The processor comes with 5 nano technology and saves energy and offers great performance; It offers similar performance to many other processors that are made with the 5nan technology.
- The rear cameras carry optical and electronic stabilizers and are able to zoom in optical form with two zoom lenses, and support wide photography, in addition to the lenses come from Leica, and the cameras can be relied upon to record 4K quality video with complete stability.
- The phone has a stereo sound system, so that it offers the best experience when playing games or recent movies.
- It supports NFC, which is used in many areas, such as electronic payment in many stores, and it also supports the IR Port, which allows the user to control different devices remotely instead of using a remote control for each device separately.
- The latest charging port with USB OTG technology.
- The fingerprint sensor comes in an ideal location on the power button and responds in an instantaneous time.
- The battery lasts to the end of the day without the need to recharge throughout the day, and you can rely on fast charging technology to fully recharge the battery in about an hour.
Disadvantages of Huawei Mate X2:
- The weight of the Huawei Mate X2 is relatively heavy, and the device does not carry official certificates in water or dust resistance.
- In order to be able to add the memory expansion card, you will have to dispense with the second chip, and the phone supports the nano-size memory card that is not widely available in the market.
- The device carries the Android operating system 10, not version 11, due to Huawei’s problems with Google, and unfortunately the device does not officially support Google services and it is difficult to download them to the phone in unofficial ways.
- RAM is not the best, and there are phones in the middle class that carry a RAM memory of the same size, and there are also phones for a quarter of the price with twice the RAM memory space, such as Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
- The selfie camera offers much less performance than the average phones.
- The rear cameras do not support 8K photography, despite the high price of the device.
- The battery does not support wireless charging, nor does it come with the fastest wired charging technology (but it does).
Open the box:
- Huawei Mate X2.
- An original charger from the company, with a USB Type C cable.
- High quality Handfree speaker with USB Type-C port.
- A case that protects the back of the phone (depending on the region the phone was purchased from).
- Manual for using the device for the first time.
- Eject tool for calling cards or calling card and memory card.
- Quality Assurance Card (varies by region of phone).
- A card with some precautions to be followed when using the phone.