Huawei Mate 40E phone, stylish design, impressive screen with powerful processor and professional cameras. A complete and detailed review of the phone with its most important advantages and disadvantages.
Despite the recent crisis faced by the company Huawei The Chinese with the American administration, which subsequently banned American companies from dealing permanently with Huawei, which made the company greatly affected by the ban, but it is still innovating by launching one of its latest phones in the leading mate category, which is one of the highest categories. The company, and it is characterized by elegant designs with strong manufacturing materials, with a bouquet of the best cameras, which are in competition with the severity of the S Class from the company Samsung, And the Find category from the company Oppo.
The new version is characterized by a large number of distinctive specifications, which we will deal with in detail, and the most prominent specifications are: –
Ultra-elegant design with strong glass materials with a strong and elegant aluminum frame.
The device has an IP 53 certification to protect against dust and water drops.
6.5-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2376 * 1080 pixels with a refresh rate of 90 Hz.
Interface EMUI 11 based on Android 10 without the presence of Google services.
The Kirin 990E 5G octa-core processor supports fifth-generation networks with an energy-saving 7-nanometer alloy precision.
Mali-G76 MP14 graphics processor.
Internal memory 128/8 GB or 265/8 GB RAM, and an additional Nano Memory storage card can be installed in the place of one of the SIM cards.
3 Rear camera 64 – 8 – 16 megapixels with the ability to shoot 4k videos.
13-megapixel front camera with 4k capability.
4200 mAh non-removable battery supports fast charging and a 40-watt charger.
USB Type-C 3.1 charging port.
An optical fingerprint sensor built into the screen.
Huawei Mate 40E phone specifications
- At first glance, you will realize that you are in front of a phone of the leading category in design that captures the eyes and the materials are entirely made of glass with a top in the elegance of aluminum.
- It has a bend at the side with very small edges and it comes with a certificate for protection from dust and water droplets.
- The front end screen with a front camera is a holier punch at the top left of the screen.
- From the back, the logo of the Huawei company at the bottom of the middle of the back, and in the middle of the top of the back, the cameras come with the flash in a circular frame and in the middle of the frame the logo of Leica, the leading camera manufacturer, which took over the manufacture of Huawei phones cameras in some phones.
- The weight of the device is very good despite the screen size, battery, durability and strength of manufacturing materials, it weighs 188 grams.
- The dimensions are 158.6 mm in length, 72.5 mm in width and 8.8 mm in thickness.
- The device comes with Huawei’s EMUI 11 interface, which is based on Android 10 and unfortunately does not support Google services.
- The screen is a 6.5-inch OLED display with a resolution of 2367 by 1080 pixels and a pixel density of 402 pixels per inch in the screen, and occupies an area of 89.3% of the front end, which is also distinguished by being at a refresh rate of 90 Hz in addition to support for HDR10 technology.
- The processor produced by Huawei, Kirin 990E 5G, supports eight-core fifth-generation networks (two cores with a frequency of 2.86 GHz of the Cortex-A76 type – two cores with a frequency of 2.36 GHz of the type Cortex-A 76 – four cores of a frequency of 1.95 GHz of the type of Cortex-A55). This processor, being manufactured with 7 nanometer precision manufacturing, is extremely energy efficient and has an outstanding battery consumption.
- Mali-G76 MP14 graphics processor.
- There are only two versions in terms of RAM, the first storage space of 128 GB with 8 GB of RAM and the second with a storage space of 256 GB with 8 GB of RAM. The internal storage type is UFS 3.1. An additional storage card with a maximum of 256 GB of Nano Memory can be added, which can be installed instead of a connection chip.
- The 4200 mAh battery is of non-removable lithium-polymer type. Fast charging supports a 40-watt charger, 40-watt fast wireless charging, and 5-watt reverse charging.
- The USB Type-C 3.1 charging port supports OTG through which files can be transferred to and from the mobile via an external flash or hard drive.
- The fingerprint sensor, thanks to the OLED screen, has been integrated into the bottom of the screen, and it is an optical type, which is characterized by speed.
- A large number of sensors have been added, such as acceleration, convergence, light, gyroscope and compass.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is a 3.5 mm jack headphone jack.
- An IR sensor has been added by means of a way that all electrical devices that operate via the remote control can be operated via the phone.
- There is an NFC sensor.
- Bluetooth version 5.2.
- Full support for wireless networks a / b / g / n / ac / 6, Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot.
- The mobile phone supports networks up to the fifth generation 5G and supports the simultaneous installation of two Nano SIM cards or a connection chip and an external memory card.
- The mobile phone’s colors are silver, black and white.
Huawei Mate 40E cameras
Three rear cameras in cooperation with camera industry leader Leica.
The first is a 64-megapixel F1.9 lens with autofocus.
The second telephoto camera is equipped with OIS, 3x optical zoom, with 8 megapixel resolution and F2.4 aperture.
The third camera, ultra-wide, to take 16-megapixel wide-angle photos and videos with F2.2 lens slot.
The cameras support HDR panorama mode and come with a single flash.
The camera can shoot 4k videos and is equipped with a digital video stabilizer.
The 13-megapixel front camera with F2.4 lens slot supports HDR and panorama and supports 4k video shooting.
Huawei Mate 40E mobile price
The price of the mobile is 11,000 EGP.
The price of the mobile phone outside Egypt is 600 euros.
Huawei Mate 40E features
- Sturdy, attractive design.
- Strong manufacturing materials.
- Professional rear camera.
- Powerful, energy-efficient processor.
- Impressive screen.
- Support for many charging technologies.
Disadvantages of the Huawei Mate 40E
- There is no support for Google services.
- The front camera isn’t the best.
- Fast charging speed is not the fastest.
Huawei Mate 40E phone box contents
- Huawei Mate 40E.
- Charger head.
- Charger cord
- instruction manual
The mobile is generally good in terms of manufacturing materials, the camera and the screen, although the pricing is flawed, especially because there are no Google services because there are fiercely strong competitors in that category, such as Samsung Galaxy S20 FE And the Xiaomi MI 10T Pro 5G.